Olddaddy

Offering far more (western equivalent)

Have you guys ever offered far far more for sex  than you normally would?

I'm back in Thailand next week after 3 years and I was just thinking today if I see a guy I really have to have I'm prepared to offer " Western" money equivalent to him .

I only have done this maybe once or twice in the last 15 years of traveling Asia , the last time was to a straight bellboy in Cambodia who was the most gorgeous guy I have ever met .

$150, however it wasn't the best experience as he couldn't get it hard 

Whilst I'm not made of money, I feel sometimes rather than miss out I'm prepared to pay much more for a guy particularly if he is straight and a non money boy.

Bellboys, security guards,711 workers, motorbike taxi drivers etc 

I recently messaged African guys in Bangkok, they want ranging from 4000 baht up to 8000, am I prepared to pay that for African Cck, most probably I will.

On another note , I admit I have been a bit reluctant to hire non Thai  guys from Grndr because of safety reasons but I will be staying at the Tartawan a few nights and I know they check ID cards , anyone have any problems with having non Thai guys from Grindr particularly the gorgeous African guys?

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

Too much bargaining kills the fun,  specially when done faceto face. For me it,s max 3 steps: his offer, my offer, deal or not.

If I really want the guy I may overpay from time to time to avoid joy killing.

Remdmber that if you pay  set amount to a bar ot massage guy, most likely you are stuck with that amount for other guys  from his place unless you have nerves to say ,, him more handsome,,, or,, his cock big,, which actually will be understood and taken well. Boys know their assets or lack of them. 

I realized the last time I was at Aquarius in Istanbul the guys share quite a bit about the clients among themselves. Not in a bad way from what I saw... but a guy who hadn't been there the day before knew who I had been with the day before. And the one classically handsome muscled guy I was with clearly knew what I had the paid the others and was offended I paid him the same. Actually the opposite was more the truth. I prefer the regular looking guys.. they're usually more fun too.

OldDaddy,

How do u approach all these not-MB straight guys? Do u simply walk up to them and blurt out an explicit question? Is there no risk of offending them, or of an angry aggressive rspns?

Jason, how do I find well endowed Thais? I've been there 3 times, and failed. The "biggest cocks" at venues was "biggest" only in Thai terms...

I never "negotiated"  when I was a butterfly. Not only that, but unless specifically asked, I never discussed payment before sex. I  offered the "going-rate" and only once, and that was in BKK, was the guy cross with me. And he'd been a dud.  Occasionally, a guy would ask for  more but I'd respond by saying that I was a regular and what I'd given was the "correct" amount...and I always got a smile. 

I appreciate that my approach is not usual, nor even encouraged by some but was the result of my following the advice in my trusty "Gay Scene" of 1995 , written by David Notcutt. An invaluable source of support for a newbie.

As far as "not-MB straight guys"....I never encountered any. I  met non-MBs in Babylon, of course, but not elsewhere. I was shy enough dealing with gay MBs; heaven knows how I'd have coped with straights who weren't!

Looking back to the hundreds of encounters I had between 1995 and 2004, what strikes me is how angst-free they were. Some were low-key and not very exciting but most were fun and usually, the guy  seemed (I emphasise that word) to enjoy it and leave the room happy with the money.

1 hour ago, 12is12 said:

OldDaddy,

How do u approach all these not-MB straight guys? Do u simply walk up to them and blurt out an explicit question? Is there no risk of offending them, or of an angry aggressive rspns?

Jason, how do I find well endowed Thais? I've been there 3 times, and failed. The "biggest cocks" at venues was "biggest" only in Thai terms...

You can find them at gogo bars or even at massage places. You must not be shy. Ask the mamasan at the bar or the manager at the massage place for big cock guys and they will gladly tell you.

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

For me it,s max 3 steps: his offer, my offer, deal or not.

Remdmber that if you pay  set amount to a bar ot massage guy, most likely you are stuck with that amount for other guys  from his place unless you have nerves to say ,, him more handsome,,, or,, his cock big,, which actually will be understood and taken well. Boys know their assets or lack of them. 

Up to 3 steps is usually enough.  Often, he states a fair price.    If not, the longest negotiation involves the lad stating a price, me countering and a swift agreement, or not.  

Recently, I've tipped every lad I met in Pattaya the same "Pattaya rate" and every lad I met in Bangkok the same "Bangkok rate".  

Even the phone app lads chat amongst themselves.  I remember sitting in Jomtien with another bar member and 3 of my previous Grindr lads were all sat together in front. 

In theory, if the difference were sufficient, I would vary tips according to performance, but I certainly wouldn't tell one lad he's getting less as another is more handsome.

49 minutes ago, Londoner said:

I never "negotiated"  when I was a butterfly. 

I tend not to negotiate when offing from gogo bars, on the presumption they know what the going rate is.

On the phone apps, they often bring the subject up and if not, I tell them what I pay.

Almost without exception, they are contacting me for repeat business.

7 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

Thx 

I did. I m not shy.

However, as mentioned above, the big was in relative rather than in absolute terms. No one close to 20 cms, no African or Latin size.

That i agree. The longest I came across in Thailand was 18 cm. One was a Thai and another was Vietnamese.

16 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

That i agree. The longest I came across in Thailand was 18 cm. One was a Thai and another was Vietnamese.

Luckily, as a top, I am more interested in other assets!

18 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

Have you guys ever offered far far more for sex  than you normally would

I recently messaged African guys in Bangkok, they want ranging from 4000 baht up to 8000, am I prepared to pay that for African Cck, most probably I will.

The African guys in Pattaya were from Madagascar, spoke French and English, and accepted about 1500 Baht for short time.

3 hours ago, 12is12 said:

OldDaddy,

In my "normal" life I'm more introvert,I'm not one of those Daddies I see at the gym chatting up younger guys etc ,but when I travel I try to be more extroverted and go out of my way &  chat to people particularly handsome young men I meet on my travels .

They can range from hotel staff to motorbike taxi drivers , to even guys I meet in cafes such as  waiters etc.

I usually carry a local mobile phone and give out my number on a card  and they can call me later if they want to meet up , eg for a drink or bite to eat .

Not all have any expectation of financial reward , some just want a older guy but they are mostly bottom and want a "Top daddy", but if your a bottom like myself it's a bit more difficult in meeting guys not expecting any financial reward as my fetish is straight acting guys , who are tops particularly straight/busexual guys .

If I was a "Top " Daddy I could get many on the apps looking for free sex with an older guy, sure they aren't stunners but they are looking for free sex and to be banged by a older masculine daddy type.

It takes a bit of work though in chatting to them usually letting them know your gay and moving on from that, I let them know that, and they take the next step in calling me if they wish .

On 6/4/2022 at 3:22 PM, 12is12 said:

"were" or are?

In regular venues or only on apps?

Never met a guy from mdgscr. R they endowed like most africans?

Cut?

My info was from a friend who loved the guys from Madagascar and he found them on the apps. This was pre-covid times and I am not aware that they have returned to Thailand.  My friend never mentioned about them being cut however that is the tradition in Madagascar. Don't know about their endowments.