bkkmfj2648

Map of Jomtien Complex - Supertown

Dear all,

I have been asked to create a topic for the Jomtien Complex - Supertown.

The related official website can be found at:

https://www.gaysupertown.com/

Extracted map from the above official web site is shown below - but please note that this map is as of 10 Dec 2022, and will become dated over time.

Please use the above web site link for a refreshed map.

JomtienComplex_map.thumb.jpg.53266365f018fba14ae5790dd5c9ec1f.jpg

1 hour ago, Londoner said:

The new establishments in the  Dick Cafe soi  and its adjoining corner have done wonders for the Complex as a whole. 

Yes I agree.  They act as a large anchor store in a shopping mall - pulling customers to that end of the Complex.  In this way, both main entrances to the Complex have some action.  The street where the East Suites / Thai Blind Massage is too quiet - something interesting needs to move into that street to give it some life.  I would love to see a place where we can dance - even a tea dance - for us who can't last beyond midnight in some far away dance club.  Plus, it would help give us an alternative to the Complex mantra of, "Falang sit down - falang drink..." I find this desired behavior by our Thai hosts b-o-r-i-n-g and puts us into a geriatric state of mind.  I would love to open a bar or dance place with the name = "Falang can dance...." - let us have some energetic fun instead of just focusing on B-I-N-G-O !!!!   There will be plenty of time to sit-down and play Bingo later on.....

Falang can dance , great idea 

Maybe this next generation of falang😉👍 ,the upcoming farang are much different in terms of health and keeping fit and more "younger " in mind , a great idea instead of bingo and Zimmer frames 😉

6 hours ago, floridarob said:

I too, have problems meeting my types in the Complex, 

# me too but I must say one of best and most memorable personality boys I ever met and spent time with was from @Home Bar.

On thing I'd like to add to the map above is 7/11 which is located exactly where ATM is across the 'To the Beach" street from New India restaurant, street without 7/11 is like church without God.

On 12/10/2022 at 6:19 PM, bkkmfj2648 said:

I would love to see a place where we can dance

I would definitely spend more vacation days in Pattaya if there were a gay or gay/mix nightclub where I could actually get up and move, rather than, like you said, just sit there and drink. It doesn't even have to be big, just a small club. And, sure , put it in Jomtien as that seems to be the happening gay spot, anyway.

14 minutes ago, BiggusDikkus said:

I would definitely spend more vacation days in Pattaya if there were a gay or gay/mix nightclub where I could actually get up and move, rather than, like you said, just sit there and drink. It doesn't even have to be big, just a small club. And, sure , put it in Jomtien as that seems to be the happening gay spot, anyway.

Pattaya is full of clubs and karaoke bars; not many that are exclusively gay, but many that usually have a substantial gay customer base, that only come alive from about 1am and then until about 4am or 5am.

2 minutes ago, Vessey said:

Pattaya is full of clubs and karaoke bars; not many that are exclusively gay, but many that usually have a substantial gay customer base, that only come alive from about 1am and then until about 4am or

I'll have to search these out. I used to have fun in NAB before the pandemic, but I'm sure that has closed down. Does anyone know what the hot new nightclubs in Pattaya are? I'll probably be going back to Thailand in February. If not then, April.

Sadly Nab has closed, but Dragon Club on the old GStar site near Hollywood is mostly gay.

Sinlapin Isan is huge and  welcomes everyone and very popular with my gay friends. 

The list of karaoke bars is almost endless - all the gay boys you meet in Pattaya or Jomtien will have their favourite and will happily let you take them there haha.

So no need for research really, let the boys do it for you. Best to go as a small group, you, your boy and at least one friend. 

Karaoke bars, certainly the larger ones, are more clubs than true karaoke bars, and they can get expensive if there is a group of you all drinking whisky and calling down boys from  the line-ups to party with you. But they are huge fun!