jason1975

Christmas in Bangkok (Dec 2022)

10 hours ago, maump said:

My planned 24/7 companion from Philippines got stopped by Philippine immigration (emigration?).  "Insufficient proof of relationship to allow him permission to leave the country." Flight money lost, transportation and hotel money to airport lost....  Bullshit mommy state.

went to dreamboys ~945 for commiseration. 4k bht evening

• 20 boys mostly in shorts standing on stage with slow rotation (more in wings).  wanted a bottom, probably 5 o r6 were definitely of interest.
  • bought drinks for 2 (Q 5 ft tall thaiboy, Mick Myanmar boy). 
  • few costumers,  couple of punters there (from this board?). 
  • Drink for me 500b, drinks for 2 boys 800b, tip one boy 200b, off fee 550b, tip mamasan 100. supporting the system.  wonder how much of those fees went... how much to the boys... 
  • watched 5 boy big cock show, lipsync, some dance, left rather than buy another drink.
  • too many gold jacket waiter/momasans....
  • drink prices really high compared to girl bars
  • uncomfortable benches, loud!...
  • Q was fun little bottom, learning/speech deficiency maybe, a little hyper, nice pussy.
  • got whats app for Mick for tomorrow, (already had Q from grindr)

Thanks for sharing such details on Dreamboys. I met two other forum members for dinner at local eating place behind Silom Complex and then we went to Jupiter followed by Banana. Shall do a more detailed report later or tomorrow. Sorry, Vinapu! I know you are eager to read about what we saw and did!

Thanks for report on 9-Teen. This is first review of the shop I recall since two members posted mixed reviews four months ago. 9-Teen is reportedly in process of retrofitting a former eatery on Silom Soi 6 and open another shop in near fiuture. That will bring to seven the number of all-male shops on that road between Silom and the Quarter Hotel. That post appears to coincide with your experience.

2 hours ago, jason1975 said:

. Sorry, Vinapu! I know you are eager to read about what we saw and did!

I'm indeed. But remember I have spies everywhere and made already partial initial investigation.

I wish I was there to take part in all that fun.

I join reader with thanks for report on 9-teen, somehow I skipped that place last month. I know I should go , if only out of curiosity.

On 12/13/2022 at 2:49 PM, vinapu said:

glad to hear you are not wasting time.

Hope in few years,  after last bar will close for lack of customers you won't be complaining about good old days where one could go to the bar and take boy from there .

Not sure the bars will close. Because many Asians are remplacing the Caucasians customers. And these Asians like Japanese or Korean love to go out in bars. Their culture to go out and not to entertain at home. And they are more cautious than us who are taking a Gindr boy from the street...

12 hours ago, jason1975 said:

I finally got to meet famous Moonlight guy, A, one of @vinapu all time favourites. When I looked at his rock hard well defined body with incredible abs, I finally understood why he is a favourite. Even yours truly here, who prefer twinks, especially cute small ones, am turned on by A's abs.

glad to hear you finally are coming to your senses.

all true about A, but what one see is only part , on top of his looks he is also very personable, talkative and friendly 

12 hours ago, jason1975 said:

he was the first to received 1000-baht garlands - not one but two! It was awkward for about 2 minutes that Babe and Nicky did not receive any garland

pre  covid there I was witness of even more awkward moment out of 7 models presented , 6 receive garland and one leftover was none other than Babe. But he took it graciously with smile.

1 hour ago, jason1975 said:

I would find out later that my new friend enjoyed his session with Cambodian guy even though the latter didn't speak much English. 

Spoon settled on another guy for overnight. Very good body. I went back hotel room empty handed but it's alright.

I wonder if that's Cambodian guy was one with nice  Angkor Wat tattoo on his chest. I yes  he should be happy.

Now you have me dying from curiosity who that guy spoon took was  but I'm under impression I kind of know. If I'm right then he was in really good company. CIA or KGB will let me know I hope

On 12/16/2022 at 10:39 AM, jason1975 said:

Wednesday night - Had dinner with fellow forum members andy and spoon at local eating place behind Silom Complex. Isaan food. All locals eating there after work only us foreigners. Andy recommended the place. Some dishes are cooked the traditional way using charcoal. We had seafood, chicken, vegetables and a very fresh fish. Everything was tasty. 1100 baht bill which is pretty alright. It's been 2 years since we met up. We last met together before Covid back in December 2019. After dinner, we headed to Soi 4. We wanted to see the hunks at Jupiter. It was 9.30pm. Too early for show. I negotiated with the staff. I would order a bottle of whisky so there would be no need to pay individual cover charge. We also got to reserve a table. In fact, there were several other tables already reserved before us! We went to Pride restaurant for some drinks and light bites and listen to singers to while the time. At 10.30pm, we were at Jupiter for the show. Many customers but quite a number were ladies. Many guys. Unfortunately they did catwalk and disappeared quickly before the show started. Not much chance to have a look at the Jupiter guys. In fact, I spotted one handsome guy with short haircut whom I was interested but I didn't call him over for drinks. Show was pretty entertaining. But it was obviously catered to ladies. There was one performance where two hunks danced around a lady customer seated on a chair. They ended up pretending to pleasure her. Lucky bitch. Then there was a birthday song sung for one lady customer who was already half drunk. By the end of the night, she was totally drunk. She and her two friends (one male and one female) and a group of Jupiter guys were next to our table drinking the whole night. We were afraid that she might vomit. After the show ended close to midnight, the guys came out to present themselves on stage. I wanted to call over the guy I liked but I was too late. Mamasan had already sent him to a group of (Chinese?) male customers at table on the opposite side. He started drinking with and hugging one of them. Lucky bastard. At midnight, the vibe in Jupiter changed. It became a karaoke-dancing bar. Jupiter singers took over and started singing. Customers (mostly the ladies) got up on stage and danced with Jupiter guys. We didn't manage to finish our bottle of Johnnie Walker black label 1-litre (4000 baht) so I asked for the bar to be kept for my next visit (tentatively Saturday and I shall definitely call over the guy I liked)! Andy left first while spoon and I took our time to walk out. Soi 4 was dark. The lights at Circus were off. Balcony was closing. Lo and behold, as we walked past Banana, we could hear loud music. We were greeted by the bald headed guy with moustache from Hotmale. He had moved to Banana. He was happy to see us. Feeling unsatisfied because we didn't get anyone from Jupiter, we went in and had such a surprise. There was lip synching performance by drag queens but these queens were pretty good. Bar had customers with some single male customers accompanied by Banana guys. Because most seats were taken, we sat in front row and that was how we had good view and direct interaction with the Banana guys who came on shortly. Average types. Not hunks like Jupiter. All wearing white shorts. Would have wanted them to be in briefs but it's alright. Spoon picked guy with best body. He spoke to him directly and negotiated a long-time. I recognised two Laos guys from Freshboys whom I had fun before in the past. I didn't know who to choose so I got both of them. We didn't buy any guy drinks (even though it was the cheapest in Bangkok at 250 baht). We just paid for our own drinks and off fees. And yes, I need to mention - mamasan Lucy is at Banana! Many forum members would remember her from Lucky Boys or even further back at Soi Twilight. We managed to get out without her asking for tips while her back was turned. Back in my hotel room, I drank and caught up with the Laos guys. World Cup football match was on TV. We made quite a bit of noise. Hotel staff called to say one of the guests in the other room complained about the noise. We quietened down for remaining of the time. After the football match ended at 4am, the Laos guys left half drunk but happy with their tips.

How did you escape to mamasan Lucy without tipping her ??? Just incredible, did you run ?  I tried many times, but she has a radar instead of the brain and can move to you like a snake even before your own brain decide it is time to move out... She always moves so quickly and stands between you and the door, you can't escape her. Kisses kisses and a firm look at your wallet...  you are done for 100.

You should know she is terrible with the boys. They come to work free... if no drinks or no customers to take them off... nothing, zero baht from the bar. They just spend an all night at the bar for free... A very different management from DreamBoy or Hotmale who pay the boys (little) when they have no customers. 

Had a repeat session with Q from dream boys. 2k what's app hook up. Then went out. Not experienced at massage, you advice of (?). And got a foot leg head shoulder at green massage on surawong rd because the men looked good.  Feel in love with my perfect handsome strong Myanmar man Moe.  Got his what's app.  Now to figure out how to get him.... Nice shop, good looking men.  Will try the full package. 

Saturday - Day time was spent early morning shopping at Platinum Plaza to avoid crowds and then heading back to hotel to laze at swimming pool in afternoon. Met and chatted with my new friend at pool to ask him about his off from Hot Male last night. He enjoyed his Cambodian guy very much and he actually said to the guy to meet him at hotel lobby on Saturday morning. However Cambodian guy didn't speak or understand English. My new friend thought that when Cambodian guy nodded his head, it meant yes but unfortunately, when he went to lobby, Cambodian guy didn't come. My new friend waited for half an hour and finally gave up. I explained to my new friend that he should have used Google Translate to confirm the off. But it's alright. He learnt something new. I took afternoon nap after an hour at the pool. Fast forward to evening 8pm. My new friend was all packed and had checked out. We had arranged to meet at lobby for me to say a proper goodbye to him. Interesting gentleman and I really had a good time with him during the past 2 days.

After his taxi headed off to airport, I made my way to Thai restaurant along Sala Daeng Road named Somtum Der for dinner with Spoon and surprise, surprise a forum member who has not posted in years - The Divine Madman, the expert on massages in Thailand! It was such a pleasure to meet him and get news on the latest massage shops and of course the massage guys themselves. He was on local Thai telegram channel where the members there rate the massage guys and massage shops. He showed Spoon and me the Telegram channel on his phone and it was filled with thousands of posts and photos! No wonder he has stopped frequenting this forum. After dinner, we parted ways and I pleaded with him to find the spare time to log in again and share his vast knowledge with the rest of us massage like in the old days.

My plan for the night was to get the Jupiter guy whom I am infatuated with and was too late to catch him on Wednesday night. As it was early, Spoon and I entered this new bar called Bi-Polar. It's on the second floor of the Silver Silom restaurant. Tickets at 400 baht for 2 drinks. It's a hybrid between a disco and a show bar. There were standing tables where customers can stand around with their drinks and a stage. When we asked what time the show would start, we got the answer, "Soon. 10 minutes." Unfortunately there were only 2 performers - a ladyboy and a male dancer. There were also few customers. Apart from Spoon and I, there was a group of 3 young farang gays and their young farang girlfriend and there was also another group of 4 Korean gay tourists. Spoon and I regretted entering the bar and we finished our drinks before heading off to Jupiter.

Soi 4 was packed with people this Saturday night and we had to squeeze our way through. Outside Banana, the former Hotmale bar promoter was there. I passed him a pack of cigarettes and I said I will go his bar another day. Mamasan Lucy was at the door and staring daggers at us!

At Jupiter, Spoon and I sat right at the back of the bar where we could lean our backs against the wall. Many of the good seats were taken. I showed mamasan photo on my handphone of the Jupiter guy I was infatuated with. I had taken screenshots of Jupiter videos on Facebook where he appeared and had been admiring the guy's handsome face the past 2 days. Mamasan said he will come to me after the opening catwalk by the Jupiter guys at about 10.30pm. I asked for my bottle of Johnnie Walker from Wednesday night and waiters very efficiently prepared my drink. I had to pay 450 baht for mixer for bottles that are kept in the bar fridge. Spoon commented that Saturday night seemed to have fewer customers than Wednesday night. The moment he said that, the customers started coming in! By 10.30pm, it was totally packed including a group of 7 to 8 young ladies who took the first row and they were cheering on the Jupiter guys when they entered. The Jupiter guys were all smiles when they saw their fans. Some even looked sheepish and embarrassed by the loud attention that is normally reserved for K-pop idols.

As promised by mamasan, the Jupiter guy I was infatuated with came to me after the Jupiter guys left the stage and the first performance started. 25 years old. Cambodian. Bi. Spoke good English. Only worked for few months in Jupiter. I knew he was new because I didn't see him back in June. I talked to him about off and he said yes. He quoted 4000 baht for short time and I countered with 3000 baht. He nodded yes and I told him to get changed. I turned to Spoon. Anyone for tonight? No unfortunately. He had massage in afternoon and wasn't in desperate need of a guy tonight. We left Jupiter once Cambodian guy returned and I paid bill for drinks mixer and off fee which was 500 baht. There was still half a bottle of Johnnie Walker left and I asked mamasan to continue keeping. I would go again another night. I was glad that I got Cambodian guy so early otherwise he might be taken by other customers which was what happened on Wednesday night when I first saw him. In fact, he was not the only early off. Spoon and I saw another Jupiter guy, all changed, walking to two customers on our right.

Soi 4 was even more packed when Cambodian guy, Spoon and I stepped out of Jupiter. We made our way to Hotmale Beer Bar 1st floor for drinks and chatting. The shows at Freshboys, Dreamboys and Hotmale had all started so there were fewer people in soi Patpong and we could have decent conversation. Alex the bar tender was as usual charming some farang at the bar counter. After we finished our drinks, I took Cambodian guy back to hotel and said bye to Spoon who would be going off to Pattaya tomorrow.

On 12/17/2022 at 10:07 AM, vinapu said:

Now you have me dying from curiosity who that guy spoon took was  but I'm under impression I kind of know. If I'm right then he was in really good company. CIA or KGB will let me know I hope

This Tawan guy works at a gym so he said ok to long time but he needed to leave at 8 in morning to open the gym because only he had the keys to the gym. Spoon subsequently found out that another guy also had the keys. So Tawan guy extended his morning session with our dear member.

5 hours ago, maump said:

Had a repeat session with Q from dream boys. 2k what's app hook up. Then went out. Not experienced at massage, you advice of (?). And got a foot leg head shoulder at green massage on surawong rd because the men looked good.  Feel in love with my perfect handsome strong Myanmar man Moe.  Got his what's app.  Now to figure out how to get him.... Nice shop, good looking men.  Will try the full package. 

You can be very direct in your messages with Myanmar massage guy. The guys here have seen and done everything. Can just ask him how much to go to hotel and negotiate from there.

Sunday - once again, Grndr has proved another happy hunting ground for me. Late morning I received a message for some fun. Vietnamese guy. 25 years old. Gay. This is my 5th guy through Grndr in one week! And it was them who approached me first. At night, I went to bar to watch World Cup football. I was supporting France but when France was down 0-2 at half=time against Argentina, I called it quits and headed back to Hotmale Beer bar 1st floor. Alex the bar tender teased me mercilessly, "Are you gay or not gay? If you gay, why you go straight bar to watch football?" I ordered hot tea to keep myself warm as the temperature in Bangkok has dropped in the past few nights. Twinky Laos waiter was dancing and lip synching much to my delight and the delight of the other 3 customers at the bar. Most customers had gone into the bars for the shows by then. He is spontaneous and fun to have around. Close to midnight, I went up to Freshboys to look for cute twink whom I offed a few nights ago. Found him sitting with another Freshboys guy with farang customer. He saw me. I told him I would take him back today. He was happy and got changed. I hope the farang customer wasn't angry with me. We were back in hotel room for extra time of the France-Argentina football match. Cute twink wasn't interested in football so he watched his Thai drama on his phone. After the football match was over, I switched off the TV, dimmed the lights and got into bed with cute twink.

On 12/17/2022 at 8:54 PM, vinapu said:

that's very easy.

I was in Banana in beginning of last month in company of HC who has some friends here.

As soon as we sat down and had our drinks her majesty Lucy is showing up. I was first to greet her:

Me :"o, mamasan Lucy you are here now"

Lucy: 'yes, which boy do you want?" - pointing at the stage  despite I was with the boy mind you 

Me " I like the girls, not boys", wink , wink

Lucy  "I'm a girl"

Me : " But I like pretty girls "

Lucy, making killing face : 'do you have tip for me ?"

Me ; ' no " with cheerful smile

liberation

sure I slipped her 50 baht on departure  but no , she was not standing between me and door and did not look at my wallet as I don't use one.

"

Wow that is the harsh way ! Quite brutal... I need first to forget everything about my education on how to behave with a lady... or maybe to keep in mind she is not a lady at all...