gayinpattaya

Why can't Jomtien Complex become an International destination

3 hours ago, Londoner said:

I learnt very quickly when I became a Pattaya regular that older guys were more fun, that they were more likely to be able to converse in decent English and that their experience of sex made them better practitioners. And that they kept their looks.

Older guys in their 30s are so better than the younger guys who sometimes have no idea what there are doing. And muscular guys are rarely 20 yo...

I was fascinated by their childhood experiences in Isaan and so on.  About the arrival of electricity to their homes, twenty or so years ago and its impact. And where applicable, their experiences when they did their "monk duty". I wanted to learn about their reactions to their arrival in Pattaya and (if they were forthcoming- not all were!) about their feelings when they were first offed. And of course, about their lives in Pattaya, where they lived, how they lived....so much!

Some guys weren't communicative of course and many lacked the necessary English but those who could express themselves taught me a lot.

10 hours ago, Londoner said:

I wanted to learn about their reactions to their arrival in Pattaya and (if they were forthcoming- not all were!) about their feelings when they were first offed.

you must be good interlocutor because over years I noticed that buy are very discreet about their  and their clients sex experiences and I like that part.

Several guys I offed were offed previously by other men I know and they were aware of it. Never ever that made any comment about that other customer of theirs if they were aware I know him. 

54 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

I too like to converse with providers about their world. Necessary discretion isnt a prblm; the can tell stories w/o disclosing identities.

I agree, chat and a drink enhances the experience!

9 hours ago, vinapu said:

Several guys I offed were offed previously by other men I know and they were aware of it. Never ever that made any comment about that other customer of theirs if they were aware I know him. 

I agree. In my experience, guys are much more willing to discuss their personal background (family and other jobs) but I don't recall any having talked about customers other than commenting on where they come from. Most guys seem more interested in the guy they're with at the moment. And that's fine with me.