Olddaddy

Cruising areas

53 minutes ago, floridarob said:

In Thailand, I've been with guys that I was unsure of their age, thinking borderline legal.......they were 28-35 😳

that was my point and advice ,find somebody older  so no problem with legalities and he still will be looking looking much younger than his ID shows.

I can confirm your findings. On my last trip I offed guy whom I offed also in Dec 2021. Since I saw him advertising on Grindr being 23 I kind of thought it was  a case. Anyways,  for some reason we started discussing age, he pulled his passport and  what I saw?  age 32 !

12 hours ago, scott456 said:

I suppose you are into very young guys, so you did your homework. 

Thanks for your perception but if you read my past posts you would see I'm into mature age guys

I don't block many members on here ,you will be the first one.

On 5/7/2023 at 5:16 AM, Olddaddy said:

next visit to Thailand on my bucket list is  visit every Bangkok  shopping mall  toilets to see if I could pick up both free and/or paid sex adventures.

Before Covid, there was low activity in shopping malls toilets. Now I guess it's all gone. 

3 hours ago, ChristianPFC said:

Before Covid, there was low activity in shopping malls toilets. Now I guess it's all gone. 

but Olddaddy as very name says is old so he must have age related common bladder problem and needs to visits toilets often anyways. Speaking form experience , not trying to be sarcastic

20 hours ago, vinapu said:

but Olddaddy as very name says is old so he must have age related common bladder problem and needs to visits toilets often anyways. Speaking form experience , not trying to be sarcastic

I do 🤣

14 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

I do 🤣

Then look into a medication called Tamsulosin.  But best consult a doctor first to see if it is suitable for you. It can lower blood pressure and cause dizziness. 

Check it out on youtube to see what other side -effects there are. Some you may not like.

You can buy it over the counter. I good mine at Boots.

It works very quickly and you'll never have that problem again.

41 minutes ago, a-447 said:

Then look into a medication called Tamsulosin.  

It works very quickly and you'll never have that problem again.

good to know but when about the city it's always good to keep an eye where nearest loo may be located

On 7/7/2023 at 7:22 PM, ChristianPFC said:

I got lucky in the Royal Gardens in Pattaya last year , young Turkish guy with his dick out at the urinsl.

I will try again this week and report back 👍

2 hours ago, KeepItReal said:

How do you say "Can you please wash your knob so I can suck it" in Thai? 🫣

Most if not all middle east guys are CUT 😍

26 minutes ago, Shonen said:

I’m looking forward to the cruising spot in Jomtien near where they play volleyball and party all night long.

Near the intersection where that bridge is??

8 hours ago, Campz said:

I’m in Bangkok now, looking for a cruising scene or glory hole haha, or if any old farang wanna catch up with a 25 y/o let’s get in touch.  Or everyone let’s meet in a bathroom and jack off

Hot 🔥🔥

Just go on Grindr, should be old farangs on there !