reader

Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.

One Spa is in the process of revising the information available on its website.

Massuers who both top and bottom are now referred to as “versatile”.

Massuers can now select the type of clients they wish to service: male, female, transgender. They can choose more than one.

The price list shows 60, 90 and 120 minute room fees of 400, 500 and 600, respectively.

3 hours ago, reader said:

Massuers can now select the type of clients they wish to service: male, female, transgender. They can choose more than one.

So, the next time we use OneSpa's rooms, we may meet a woman in the corridor? Or we may hear a woman moaning away in the next room? 

Hmmm. I think I will pass

6 minutes ago, macaroni21 said:

So, the next time we use OneSpa's rooms, we may meet a woman in the corridor? Or we may hear a woman moaning away in the next room? 

Hmmm. I think I will pass

Can’t think of a shop in Bkk that wouldn’t accommodate a female. Know many guys on Soi 6 that have had women customers.

We have to keep in mind that the majority of masseurs are straight and many of them are married.

5 hours ago, reader said:

We have to keep in mind that the majority of masseurs are straight and many of them are married.

I always do, especially when they're sucking or jerking me off, kind of hot, if it's true they are straight 😉

8 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

that  happened to me at Bangkok Massage in soi Twilight. Response of my masseur and mine was to moan even louder as not to embarrass her.

Just want to ask the members here who usually go to the massage shops, is it common for the guys to only help you cum but they themselves won't cum unless it's closer towards the end of the day?

In the few times that I've gone to massage shops, that is the usual response I get from the guys (most of whom will ask for extra tips if I want them to cum). 

1 hour ago, Shax said:

Just want to ask the members here who usually go to the massage shops, is it common for the guys to only help you cum but they themselves won't cum unless it's closer towards the end of the day?

In the few times that I've gone to massage shops, that is the usual response I get from the guys (most of whom will ask for extra tips if I want them to cum). 

Some may want an extra fee to cum but I find them to be in the minority. Time of day may be a factor for some who can't reload quickly.

On 3/7/2024 at 11:15 AM, reader said:

Some may want an extra fee to cum but I find them to be in the minority. Time of day may be a factor for some who can't reload quickly.

It's wise to agree, before you start,  that your masseur will cum, with any appropriate fee.

6 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

It's wise to agree, before you start,  that your masseur will cum, with any appropriate fee.

But is this something you'd discuss with the manager before selecting the boy?