reader

Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

I wonder and we need to check it on the ground if they have indeed 4 locations or just arranged with certain hotels to have rooms available for short time  meetings for those who for this or that reason prefer not to do outcall in their room . That way instead travelling to Bearing one can meet his desired guy in , say Suriwong Hotel, presumably in one of their short time rooms on ground floor.

This is what they state in Twitter and LINE (I google translated it into English):

Free massage room service fee... Customers just pay the massage fee. Then wait to receive room numbers from the various hotels we recommend. Then you can use the service. No need to open the room No need to pay anything extra at all. Very personal. Good service from us. Thank you for using the service. For more information, add Line.

Even though our appearance has changed It's like people who have to grow up every day. Is that relevant? 😆

For any customers who are not yet familiar with the 4 places we have recommended. You can still come and use the service at Apollo Bearing. But I want you to try opening your mind because the room's atmosphere is much better. It has an ensuite bathroom and has parking as well. Traveling is convenient with BTS, including Ekkamai, Nana, Bearing, and Silom. Give it a try, 😉

49 minutes ago, kachun214 said:

This is what they state in Twitter and LINE (I google translated it into English):

Free massage room service fee... Customers just pay the massage fee. Then wait to receive room numbers from the various hotels we recommend. Then you can use the service. No need to open the room No need to pay anything extra at all. Very personal. Good service from us. Thank you for using the service. For more information, add Line.

Even though our appearance has changed It's like people who have to grow up every day. Is that relevant? 😆

For any customers who are not yet familiar with the 4 places we have recommended. You can still come and use the service at Apollo Bearing. But I want you to try opening your mind because the room's atmosphere is much better. It has an ensuite bathroom and has parking as well. Traveling is convenient with BTS, including Ekkamai, Nana, Bearing, and Silom. Give it a try, 😉

I wonder if massage fee needs to be prepaid. It sounds  like it.

I was also wondering about these alternative locations. I guess they have an arrangement with the hotels for short time rooms. Which would be super handy not having to travel all the way to Bearing. It's a bit of a trek! 

12 hours ago, vinapu said:

I wonder if massage fee needs to be prepaid. It sounds  like it.

Yes, I think it operates in this way. This is what I received today:

Choose the massage therapist and location, pay the cross, wait to receive the room number and then go in to use the service hotel. No need to open the room yourself No additional costs, private, easy and convenient, good service from us, Googuy Massage. 

เลือกพนักงานนวด และสถานที่ ชำระครอส รอรับหมายเลขห้องแล้วเข้าไปใช้บริการได้เลย ไม่ต้องเปิดห้องเอง ไม่มีค่าใช้จ่ายเพิ่มเติม ส่วนตัว ง่าย สะดวกสบาย บริการดีๆจากเรา Googuy Massage

21 hours ago, vinapu said:

it looks that they changed name to Googuy, at least that is how their feed comes now in Line.

Yes , their location at Bearing can't be closer to the station ( right by exit 3 of Bearing) 

Yes, Googuy it now is. Odd name change!

3 hours ago, vinapu said:
5 hours ago, reader said:

Now if they made it "GoGuy" I'd understand.

I think they made it googuy to resemble google

Possibly comes from the Thai word กู or Goo. Used by younger Thais, mostly guys, for the first person pronouns of I and me. Considered informal and friendly among young friends. Polite society typically considers Goo to be, well, rather impolite....

One Spa website is down

The following message appears on the site:

Please note: Currently, the Onespa store's customer database system has crashed and still cannot be recovered.

In addition, the store's phone number cannot be contacted as well.

Therefore, customers are asked to walk in to use the service directly for the time being.

At this time, the store manager, Mr. Ritthikai (Sky), is no longer an employee of the store. We therefore request all customers to contact Manager Barbie as a replacement.

1 hour ago, reader said:

One Spa website is down

The following message appears on the site:

Please note: Currently, the Onespa store's customer database system has crashed and still cannot be recovered.

In addition, the store's phone number cannot be contacted as well.

Therefore, customers are asked to walk in to use the service directly for the time being.

At this time, the store manager, Mr. Ritthikai (Sky), is no longer an employee of the store. We therefore request all customers to contact Manager Barbie as a replacement.

Oh dear. Manager gone. Data MIA. Phone kaput.

0b6c876a-d2bc-4e46-87a8-e67b684da238_text.gif.95ff93a103c10737f2416432d73fd444.gif

Received LINE messages today from two LINE ID's that claim to be representing One Spa:

"Onespa.love 06"

"Onespa.new".

I sent test messages to both and they both replied that they are same same.

The new website is reported as https://lin.ee/1UOAz35.

When you go there you're invited to scan QR code.

One Spa reports to be open 24/7.