Olddaddy

Paris is no more

15 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

But ....I have been ruminating over this .even though I told you not to , being a realist I get over things immediately..but this I'm still thinking it  over...and proud 😂

anyone can figure it out..

Yesterday I was walking thru soi 5 jomtien when I sighted some Durian over the road so I immediately started to cross..in front of a motorcycle.. suddenly a tattooed no helmet wearing farang blasted his horn and shouted out "  fucking COCKSUCKER !!!! 

Now I could of shouted back ..I could of tried to run after him...but instead I laughed 😂 ....I want to know how he knew I was a big COCKSUCKER !! 😅😂

Now "phoenixblue" that would of affected you wouldn't it , you would of been ruminating over it , distressed that you were called a cocksucker  I was proud that the farang recognised me as a cock sucker and last night I sucked 4 cocks in a go go bar to live up to my name !!

! 😂

Olddaddy, you are wise. Far, far wiser than your critics.

The issue really is freedom. Islam involves the removal of freedom of choice not just in religion, not just in freedom of speech, and not just for Muslims, but for infidels too. So as screwed up as the LGBTQRSTUV.... etc.  lunatic fringe is, it is only because of people like you that we can survive. That crowd will fight to defend the rights of the Muslim hordes rampaging thru France destroying everything in their sight. Yet, should they ever take over and institute Sharia law, it is these LGBTQ radicals who will be the first ones to get their dicks chopped off, and lose their freedoms they now take for granted living in western civilized society.

While living in France, I saw them take over quaint, quiet, picturesque villages, create their own separate neighborhoods, impose their own laws such as how women should dress, behave, etc. where the French citizens were discouraged to enter. I know in Israel, the Jewish people always treat the Muslims in their hospitals, even though they know they hate them. The Muslims still hate them. Their Koran encourages hatred toward Christian & Jews.

They don't have exact records like with the Holocaust the way the Nazis had ledgers etc., but for India, serious estimates of the numbers of Hindus killed by the Muslims, not just in the initial invasion, but through the years as they spread in India, is 60 million, ten times the Holocaust. And it gets very little attention, people in the West act like Islam has just always been there, in all the lands it now occupies, and it is racist or bigoted to even question it. 

Being called a: xenophobe, racist, Islamophobe, etc. by any one of that crowd should be treated like a Medal of Honour.

• Members
6 hours ago, EmmetK said:

I know in Israel, the Jewish people always treat the Muslims in their hospitals, even though they know they hate them. The Muslims still hate them.

I should congratulate you.

I'm a low tech guy.  I'm not big on virtual reality goggles.  The idea of AI scares the shit out of me.

You're demonstrating we can save the money and research.  Since we don't need high tech to live in our own virtual and distorted realities.  Congratulations.  Enjoy the world of contempt you live in.

But the conflict in Israel and Palestine is definitely another great example where the hatred and prejudice and contempt for facts, in that case, apartheid runs extremely deep.

ScreenShot2012-11-26at10.32.13AM.png

That said, I have a personal bias about American Jews that is relevant to this discussion.  I love them.  As an organizer I have worked with so many American Jews who were deeply motivated by social justice that you just can't miss it. It started with my Poli Sci professor, Paul Wellstone, who pretty much inspired my decision to spend decades as a community organizer.  His Senate opponent, Rudy Boschwitz, also a Jew, literally attacked him for being a "bad" Jew.  While he may not have been the most observant Jew, anyone who knew and loved Paul knew his religion was at the core of his beliefs about social justice.  It just reinforces the point that getting to know people is such an antidote to the hate and prejudice being expressed here.

Americans Jews are willing to be clear minded about this hate and prejudice and venom and bile. 34 % call Israeli's treatment of Palestinians "racism," 25 % call it "apartheid," and 22 % call it "genocide." As well, 1 in 4 Israeli Jews use the word "apartheid" to describe how Palestinians are treated.  While most Israeli Jews don't go that far, that poll seems typical in illustrating that it is a minority filled with the bile and prejudice that believe in ideas that are easy to call apartheid.  While 41 % of Israeli Jews in that poll are willing to take Palestinian's rights away, which is at the core of the conflict, 43 % oppose the idea.  As we are seeing right now, that condemns both sides to more hate, more death, more violence.  In France, we are seeing that it only takes a small minority of haters and bigots throwing around words like "savages" to fuel violence.

Blessed are the peace makers.

When you embrace the idea of condemning a whole race or religion - "The Muslims still hate them," in your words -  it really does put you in bed with assholes like Goebbels.  I never understand why people who want to be perceived as just want to play out of Goebbel's bag of tricks.  But Goebbels of course thought he was fighting a just cause, too.  Your remedies may not be as extreme.  But it is driven by exactly the same prejudice and bile.  Ugh!  It is so ugly, and leads to so much death. Ugh!

15 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

I should congratulate you.

I'm a low tech guy.  I'm not big on virtual reality goggles.  The idea of IA scares the shit out of me.

You're demonstrating we can save the money and research.  Since we don't need high tech to live in our own virtual and distorted realities.  Congratulations.  Enjoy the world of contempt you live in.

But the conflict in Israel and Palestine is definitely another great example where the hatred and prejudice and contempt for facts, in that case, apartheid runs extremely deep.

ScreenShot2012-11-26at10.32.13AM.png

That said, I have a personal bias about American Jews that is relevant to this discussion.  I love them.  As an organizer I have worked with so many American Jews who were deeply motivated by social justice that you just can't miss it. It started with my Poli Sci professor, Paul Wellstone, who pretty much inspired my decision to spend decades as a community organizer.  His Senate opponent, Rudy Boschwitz, also a Jew, literally attacked him for being a "bad" Jew.  While he may not have been the most observant Jew, anyone who knew and loved Paul knew his religion was at the core of his beliefs about social justice.  It just reinforces the point that getting to know people is such an antidote to the hate and prejudice being expressed here.

Americans Jews are willing to be clear minded about this hate and prejudice and venom and bile. 34 % call Israeli's treatment of Palestinians "racism," 25 % call it "apartheid," and 22 % call it "genocide." As well, 1 in 4 Israeli Jews use the word "apartheid" to describe how Palestinians are treated.  While most Israeli Jews don't go that far, that poll seems typical in illustrating that it is a minority filled with the bile and prejudice that believe in ideas that are easy to call apartheid.  While 41 % of Israeli Jews in that poll are willing to take Palestinian's rights away, which is at the core of the conflict, 43 % oppose the idea.  As we are seeing right now, that condemns both sides to more hate, more death, more violence.  In France, we are seeing that it only takes a small minority of haters and bigots throwing around words like "savages" to fuel violence.

Blessed are the peace makers.

When you embrace the idea of condemning a whole race or religion - "The Muslims still hate them," in your words -  it really does put you in bed with assholes like Goebbels.  I never understand why people who want to perceived as just want to play out of Goebbel's bag of tricks.  But Goebbels of course thought he was fighting a just cause, too.  Your remedies may not be as extreme.  But it is driven by exactly the same prejudice and bile.  Ugh!  It is so ugly, and leads to so much death. Ugh!

The situation in the Occupied territories is very different than that in France and more complex. A people living under occupation don't have the luxury to pretend to live normal lives. I wish that was not the case but it is. Again @EmmetK is speaking from a right wing ideological perspective which is not helpful at all.

Thank you @stevenkesslar for your balanced view, you did justice to people who don't have a voice to speak.

• Members
48 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

ConventionalIncompatibleHawk-size_restri

It would be nice if it mostly worked that way.  Let people who take extreme views give each other medals.  No harm done.  Hell, I'd be more generous.  Why not give Jared $1 billion in return for policy favors while spreading completely undocumented "facts" about all the bribes senile Joe has managed to cleverly hide.  Really no harm done.  Even good for a laugh.

6 hours ago, EmmetK said:

Their Koran encourages hatred toward Christian & Jews.

shtayim-rabin-mural-1509738772.jpg

The problem with this kind of simplistic sheer distortion and hate is that it ends up in metal, not medals.  In Rabin's case, all it took was metal in the lung, I think.  But Yigal Amir was a textbook example of how the hate and bile works.  God told him to kill the Jewish leader of Israel.  So he did.  No regrets.  Had to be done, because you know what Rabin was gonna do with The Muslims.  Ugh! 

The Israeli Jewish artist who drew that mural put it extremely well:

“My selection was intended to commemorate the moment of the murder, as a way to immortalize the social threat that was prevalent at that time – the dangers of extremism and incitement.”

“I preferred a warning sign, a confrontation with the difficult and traumatic moment, instead of fond remembrances of Rabin’s portrait, or other moments of grace,” Shtayim says.

Same thing at work right now as we type in both Israel and France.  Ugh!  It's bile and hate and it ends in bullets and death every single time.  

7 hours ago, EmmetK said:

Olddaddy, you are wise. Far, far wiser than your critics.

The issue really is freedom. Islam involves the removal of freedom of choice not just in religion, not just in freedom of speech, and not just for Muslims, but for infidels too. So as screwed up as the LGBTQRSTUV.... etc.  lunatic fringe is, it is only because of people like you that we can survive. That crowd will fight to defend the rights of the Muslim hordes rampaging thru France destroying everything in their sight. Yet, should they ever take over and institute Sharia law, it is these LGBTQ radicals who will be the first ones to get their dicks chopped off, and lose their freedoms they now take for granted living in western civilized society.

While living in France, I saw them take over quaint, quiet, picturesque villages, create their own separate neighborhoods, impose their own laws such as how women should dress, behave, etc. where the French citizens were discouraged to enter. I know in Israel, the Jewish people always treat the Muslims in their hospitals, even though they know they hate them. The Muslims still hate them. Their Koran encourages hatred toward Christian & Jews.

They don't have exact records like with the Holocaust the way the Nazis had ledgers etc., but for India, serious estimates of the numbers of Hindus killed by the Muslims, not just in the initial invasion, but through the years as they spread in India, is 60 million, ten times the Holocaust. And it gets very little attention, people in the West act like Islam has just always been there, in all the lands it now occupies, and it is racist or bigoted to even question it. 

Being called a: xenophobe, racist, Islamophobe, etc. by any one of that crowd should be treated like a Medal of Honour.

Shame on you. I will not go into detail to reply to your hate filled post, that would dignify your position and that is something you absolutely do not deserve.

You take pride in being a racist hateful bigot? Well if the is what your ideological background calls for then feel proud to stick that medal of shame to your coat.

Shame really, and you are the last person to talk about genocide or the Holocaust.

• Members
39 minutes ago, Phoenixblue said:

Thank you @stevenkesslar for your balanced view

We obviously have two sides that are speaking past each other here.  But to go with the idea of balance, I'll flip and say this.  Because I think it does speak to the point that it is so much easier to incite hate and violence than it is to incite peace.  Unfortunately.

There was a period about a quarter century ago when if you gave me a gun and said I could kill any world leader and get away with it, I would have taken the gun and killed Arafat.  And implicit in that is the idea that someone better would have replaced him.

The key parts of my equation go like this.  You had Clinton.  You had the last Labor PM of Israel.  And you had Arafat.  I'd argue 2 of the 3 wanted a peace deal.  There were these moments that conservatives I like reading, like George Will, would argue were just embarrassing.  Like Madeline Albright running after Arafat as he storms out of a meeting in Paris.  Fair point.  Arafat's argument, or implication, was that Palestinians would not have supported the peace deal actually on offer.  And maybe some Palestinian nut would have killed him, like some Israel right-wing nut had already killed Rabin on God's orders.

The polls available from that period strongly suggest that it was the other way around.  A majority of Palestinians wanted a peace deal.  Probably because they knew things sucked.  Israeli Jews were ambivalent.  It's been years since I read those polls, so I'll say maybe that's more theory than fact.  But we know for a fact that in 1999 Barak won.  And Israelis seemed willing to give peace a chance.  By 2001 the moment had passed.  Barak looked impotent, Sharon came to power, and it's just been cycles of violence and more violence and deepening trenches and more walls ever since.

Bill Clinton himself has also argued that it's the demography, stupid.  It's the immigrants to Israel coming not from liberal democracies in Europe but from places where the prejudices against Muslims run much deeper.  And democracy is not as well rooted.  As you said, it's complex.  But I think there was a moment when peace could have worked around that period.  And Arafat killed it, in my view. Turns out it didn't work out particularly well for him.  As an organizer who knows how hard it is for the have nots to win, I will always feel he fucked his people by not taking the deal he could have had.  Whatever the arguments against it were, that deal was better than what we have today.

But my main point in the context of Paris burning, or airstrikes in Jenin, is that it really is so much easier to incite hate and violence than it is to incite peace.  And this is a great example of how people expressing undeniably prejudiced and contemptuous views about entire groups of people think God, or at least facts and logic, are obviously on their side.

And when the defenders of the looters, vandals, and arsonists use anti-Semitic tropes (what the thugs in France have to do with Israel is beyond a stretch), lies, and distortions; attack the opinions of others as being racist, xenophobic or some other 2nd grade choice of word vomit; or post a stupid, meaningless GIF (clearly because they are unable to express their opinion in words), they have lost the argument.

Keep defending the people that would put you in chains, prison, and likely far worse.

A perfect example that the cult of victimhood knows no bounds.

Thanks for the confirmation.

1 hour ago, EmmetK said:

And when the defenders of the looters, vandals, and arsonists use anti-Semitic tropes (what the thugs in France have to do with Israel is beyond a stretch),

9 hours ago, EmmetK said:

I know in Israel, the Jewish people always treat the Muslims in their hospitals, even though they know they hate them. The Muslims still hate them. Their Koran encourages hatred toward Christian & Jews.

Who is being Anti-semetic? You were the one who mentioned Israel in the first place?

1 hour ago, EmmetK said:

attack the opinions of others as being racist, xenophobic or some other 2nd grade choice of word vomit;

You were the one proclaimed himself a racist and wanted to stick a medal on your chest for being one!

9 hours ago, EmmetK said:

.Being called a: xenophobe, racist, Islamophobe, etc. by any one of that crowd should be treated like a Medal of Honour.

1 hour ago, EmmetK said:

Keep defending the people that would put you in chains, prison, and likely far worse.

A perfect example that the cult of victimhood knows no bounds.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Share that in your local Likud chat group.

1 hour ago, stevenkesslar said:

But my main point in the context of Paris burning, or airstrikes in Jenin, is that it really is so much easier to incite hate and violence than it is to incite peace.  And this is a great example of how people expressing undeniably prejudiced and contemptuous views about entire groups of people think God, or at least facts and logic, are obviously on their side.

You are absolutely correct. Some folks think God only chose them...😕

Life is too short to spend hating others; have fun and make love ✌️

Don't let a day pass without making love to somebody.

Love and Peace to All.🏳️‍🌈 :) 💗

• Members
10 hours ago, EmmetK said:

Muslim hordes rampaging thru France

I know in Israel, the Jewish people always treat the Muslims in their hospitals, even though they know they hate them. The Muslims still hate them.

1 hour ago, EmmetK said:

And when the defenders of the looters, vandals, and arsonists use anti-Semitic tropes (what the thugs in France have to do with Israel is beyond a stretch)

I'll give you this.  You sure ought to be good at recognizing tropes.  Because you are very good at writing tropes that are based on raw and blind prejudice.

As a clear point of fact, you were the one that went (arguably) off topic and shifted it to Muslims in Israel.  This is the one thing I did not particularly care for over at Company Of Men.  Cooper likes to stay on the main highway.  And I like to go down interesting side roads.  So in a thread that starts with a prejudicial rant about Muslims in France, he might not like shifting to even more prejudicial and one-sided rants about how Israelis are the very milk of human kindness.  And Muslims return that favor by hating them.  To me, it's basically on topic. Same prejudice, different country.

If your job is to help out @Olddaddy, you're actually doing a great job.  He is at least being honest.  He bases his views on his personal experiences.  Which sound very limited and superficial.  You sound like you're just repeating some rant you read in some hate rag or saw in a film. 

Muslim hordes rampaging thru France destroying everything in their sight

You also have an affection for precision in language, compared to perceived childish insults and GIFs.  Fair enough.  So that line could have been lifted directly from The Wandering Jew, a big Goebbels hit.  With a few alterations in nouns and adjectives, of course.  Whether you realize it or not.  Perhaps we should be more adult about this, and go with the same ideas in the original language.

Original anti-Semitic version:  Jüdische Horden toben durch Deutschland und zerstören alles

Anti-Muslim version:  Muslimische Horden toben durch Frankreich und zerstören alles

Call me biased.  But I think it has a certain ring to it.  Same shit, different century.

Speaking of which:

The Muslims of Auschwitz: tales of tragedy and heroism 75 years on

Academics estimate more than 1,000 Muslims could have been imprisoned by the Nazis in the Second World War

Again, arguably off topic.  Because of when the history was written, it makes sense that public perceptions of The Holocaust focus on Jewish extermination.  Nobody much talked about The Gays.  And Hitler was smart enough to not specifically target all Muslims.  But Muslims were more than a drop in the gas chambers, as well.  And they were a big part of the anti-Hitler military bloodbath:

It is said that 5.5 million Muslims participated on the allied side of the war during WWII. Nearly 1.5 million Muslims were killed in action.

Muslims mainly from India and African countries fought on three continents and played a decisive role in Britain’s first major land victory against Nazi Germany in North Africa.

Hmmm.   Maybe Muslims rampaging through Europe and North Africa ain't such a bad thing, after all.  

8 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

I'll give you this.  You sure ought to be good at recognizing tropes.  Because you are very good at writing tropes that are based on raw and blind prejudice.

As a clear point of fact, you were the one that went (arguably) off topic and shifted it to Muslims in Israel.  This is the one thing I did not particularly care for over at Company Of Men.  Cooper likes to stay on the main highway.  And I like to go down interesting side roads.  So in a thread that starts with a prejudicial rant about Muslims in France, he might not like shifting to even more prejudicial and one-sided rants about how Israelis are the very milk of human kindness.  And Muslims return that favor by hating them.  To me, it's basically on topic. Same prejudice, different country.

If your job is to help out @Olddaddy, you're actually doing a great job.  He is at least being honest.  He bases his views on his personal experiences.  Which sound very limited and superficial.  You sound like you're just repeating some rant you read in some hate rag or saw in a film. 

You also have an affection for precision in language, compared to perceived childish insults and GIFs.  Fair enough.  So that line could have been lifted directly from The Wandering Jew, a big Goebbels hit.  With a few alterations in nouns and adjectives, of course.  Whether you realize it or not.  Perhaps we should be more adult about this, and go with the same ideas in the original language.

Original anti-Semitic version:  Jüdische Horden toben durch Deutschland und zerstören alles

Anti-Muslim version:  Muslimische Horden toben durch Frankreich und zerstören alles

Call me biased.  But I think it has a certain ring to it.  Same shit, different century.

Speaking of which:

The Muslims of Auschwitz: tales of tragedy and heroism 75 years on

Academics estimate more than 1,000 Muslims could have been imprisoned by the Nazis in the Second World War

Again, arguably off topic.  Because of when the history was written, it makes sense that public perceptions of The Holocaust focus on Jewish extermination.  Nobody much talked about The Gays.  And Hitler was smart enough to not specifically target all Muslims.  But Muslims were more than a drop in the gas chambers, as well.  And they were a big part of the anti-Hitler military bloodbath:

Hmmm.   Maybe Muslims rampaging through Europe and North Africa ain't such a bad thing, after all.  

I guess I missed have missed that edition of the propaganda rag  "National News"  lol. If it's written there, it must be true :).

8 hours ago, Phoenixblue said:

Who is being Anti-semetic? You were the one who mentioned Israel in the first place?

You were the one proclaimed himself a racist and wanted to stick a medal on your chest for being one!

Share that in your local Likud chat group.

On 7/2/2023 at 6:31 PM, Latbear4blk said:

I may be misinformed, but Paris has been in flames many, many times since the French Revolution, and the arsonists were most times not savage immigrants. 

So, to the Racist, the Xenophobic, the Muslim-phobic, and all the diverse array if ignorants, go back and take a read to History 101. 

On 7/5/2023 at 5:54 PM, Mavica said:

Sounds familiar, when we watch reactions to Israel's apartheid.

I was the first one to proclaim myself a racist? Really?

I was the first one to mention Israel?  Really?

Obviously, you have a difficult time with truth, so I'll help you out,

The FIRST one to use the word "racist" is this thread was NOT me. It was Latbear4blk.

And the FIRST one to mention Israel was your anti-Semitic comrade-in-arms Mavica.

Here's some free advice, it's always best to have the facts on your side, before you spew out lies, Feel free to share.

• Members
17 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

I guess I missed have missed that edition of the propaganda rag  "National News"  lol. If it's written there, it must be true :).

Nice try, buddy.  I guess that means you don't really have a factual or logical response.  And I certainly don't expect you to say, "Yes, my statements ooze raw and blind prejudice."  Just dismiss it all as propaganda.  It's so 2023.

Then again, it's so 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022, too.  Proving my point, I'd argue.  It is always easier to incite prejudice and hate than it is to incite peace.  I don't think you need a newspaper to know that, though.  

Since you are modeling introspection, I should try to be a little bit more fair and balanced.

Team Trump did get to the bottom of what's going on with Islam and hate.  It only cost the Saudis a $2 billion investment in Jared.  No crime family or corruption there, though.  Maybe just repentance for the evil of Islam, from the country that brought us 9/11.

And, in fairness, Trump has now found stuff that is far worse than Islam.  The FBI.  And the rule of law.  So we're making progress.

2 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

Nice try, buddy.  I guess that means you don't really have a factual or logical response.  And I certainly don't expect you to say, "Yes, my statements ooze raw and blind prejudice."  Just dismiss it all as propaganda.  It's so 2023.

Then again, it's so 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022, too.  Proving my point, I'd argue.  It is always easier to incite prejudice and hate than it is to incite peace.  I don't think you need a newspaper to know that, though.  

Since you are modeling introspection, I should try to be a little bit more fair and balanced.

Team Trump did get to the bottom of what's going on with Islam and hate.  It only cost the Saudis a $2 billion investment in Jared.  No crime family or corruption there, though.  Maybe just repentance for the evil of Islam, from the country that brought us 9/11.

And, in fairness, Trump has now found stuff that is far worse than Islam.  The FBI.  And the rule of law.  So we're making progress.

You may want to re-check the title of this thread. It is about Paris Burning. NOT Donald Trump, NOT Israel, NOT Palestine, etc. It is about the criminal vandalism, arson, and looting committed by the ungrateful immigrants that the head of the French National Police union aptly referred to as savages. But of course, the fanatical, leftist element doesn't want to talk about that.

But as is typical of the radical fringe, when they can't argue facts, then pivot, pivot, pivot.
Change the subject; lie, distort, post silly GIF's, quote propaganda from little-read websites, hurl 2nd grade insults, etc.

Keep defending the people who would chop off your balls, imprison you, or worse.

Enjoy!

• Members
1 hour ago, EmmetK said:

But as is typical of the radical fringe, when you can't argue facts, then pivot, pivot, pivot.
Change the subject; lie, distort, post silly GIF's, quote propaganda from little-read websites, hurl 2nd grade insults, etc.

You're a hoot.  This is so over the top I have to wonder.  Is this actually some weird form of satire?  Like let's see just how over the top we can be?  It's quite imaginative.

You seem to be saying I lie, and distort, and pivot, so I'm going to rebut that.

In fairness to you, the first mention of "Israel" was on the second page of the thread, by another poster.  The second was by you, when you stated Israelis always provide hospital care to hateful Muslims who still hate them.  That invited comment both about your prejudices, and about Israel's treatment of Palestinians.  Don't blame me for your pivots, or your prejudices.

In terms of lies, other than using the word, you haven't identified any actual lies anyone told.  Knock yourself out.  Although we have actually beaten this to death.  You've stated Muslims are "vandals, looters, and arsonists."  Which given the circumstances sounds factually correct, assuming you mean some particular rioters.  You then called all Muslims "savages" six times.  Which sounds very distorted and very prejudiced.  And also obviously untruthful.  And you called Muslims "ungrateful vermin" once.  Definitely distorted, and extremely prejudiced.  Also a lie in that Muslims are clearly human, not insects.  But if Goebbels were here, he'd be pleased with your creativity.  It was his favorite way of demeaning Jews, and rationalizing the need for their extermination.

You then helpfully advised us that anyone who disagrees with you, which is to say almost everyone, is "unable to engage in a dialogue without debasing yourself."  True or false, that's actually very funny.  

1 hour ago, EmmetK said:

Keep defending the people who would chop off your balls

I like talking about my balls.  Clients actually wrote about them in several of my escort reviews.  "Low hangers" usually.  I suppose I should be concerned, in that they'd be easier to chop off.  But I don't recall any Muslim I had sex with every trying that.  Or even biting them while in their mouth, actually.  But now I'm debasing myself. 

Anyway, if you don't like pivots, perhaps it's best not to change the subject to how Muslims treat my testicles.  😉

7 hours ago, EmmetK said:

But as is typical of the radical fringe, when they can't argue facts, then pivot, pivot, pivot.
..... post silly GIF's.......

1 hour ago, forky123 said:

13615075_10153129123202706_176841620661006716_n.jpg

Thanks ONCE AGAIN for proving my point!

The gift that keeps on giving.  lol!

13 hours ago, EmmetK said:

I was the first one to proclaim myself a racist? Really?

I was the first one to mention Israel?  Really?

Obviously, you have a difficult time with truth, so I'll help you out,

The FIRST one to use the word "racist" is this thread was NOT me. It was Latbear4blk.

And the FIRST one to mention Israel was your anti-Semitic comrade-in-arms Mavica.

Here's some free advice, it's always best to have the facts on your side, before you spew out lies, Feel free to share.

I'll leave the part about telling lies to you since you're an adept in it.

Your very first words and continuing drip of racist reek, you made that obvious to everybody.

Don't you dare call me anti-semetic, you don't know me.

Just to clear up any confusion you may have, this is forum for gay men looking for fun and not, I hope, a venue for venting pent up right wing ideology.

Try not to make enemies of Muslims or any other group of people just because you hate them or your ideology demands you do. I am saying this because I care about making this planet a better place for all, you included.