forky123

Warning - Unsafe Site

1 hour ago, forky123 said:

image.png.623bb20dfe422011c7671049c1f37486.pngimage.png.7e41b12d0b206fea74c88191df33bee7.png

What I believe is happening is that malware is likely attempting to attack your computer by luring you to click on commands, such as "Report' afrer which a virus will infect your computer.  The warnings make no sense for this particular site and appwar to me to be a hoax.  Don't click on any command.  I've never received a similar warning.

14 minutes ago, Mavica said:

What I believe is happening is that malware is likely attempting to attack your computer by luring you to click on commands, such as "Report' afrer which a virus will infect your computer.  The warnings make no sense for this particular site and appwar to me to be a hoax.  Don't click on any command.  I've never received a similar warning.

Of the web sites I frequent, this is the only site that gives these warnings. My AV is not picking anything up and if it were simply a pop up phishing exped I'd ignore it. The "dangerou" marking is part of edge though. Not sure why it's being picked up but it is annoying as I get the warning on every page within this site.

Ok.  I responded earlier today using my cellphone or my iPad and didn't receive the warning.  I returned home this evening and logged-on using Microsoft and the warning appeared - only for the forums section.  I'm using Microsoft Edge on my laptop in the USA.  I used Safari on my iPad.  At the Gay guides home page, no warning appears.  There is a place on the warning I received (More Information) to say the website isn't a scam, and I followed the instructions.  Others should do the same.  Someone or something has, IMO, reported the site as a scam and that's probably why the warnings appear.

4 hours ago, Mavica said:

Ok.  I responded earlier today using my cellphone or my iPad and didn't receive the warning.  I returned home this evening and logged-on using Microsoft and the warning appeared - only for the forums section.  I'm using Microsoft Edge on my laptop in the USA.  I used Safari on my iPad.  At the Gay guides home page, no warning appears.  There is a place on the warning I received (More Information) to say the website isn't a scam, and I followed the instructions.  Others should do the same.  Someone or something has, IMO, reported the site as a scam and that's probably why the warnings appear.

Thanks for checking. I've been using Edge on my surface since I bought it 6 months ago and, in that time, I've never had that warning until yesterday so this is something fairly new. I also early yesterday filled in the "Not a scam" section though not sure what good it will do.