mikok9876

What are the prices today for sex in Thailand? 2023

10 hours ago, vinapu said:

then what we will be talking about ? nothing excites more than other people's money and how they spend it.

I suggest this is what we disagree about in general. How other people spend their money and wherever they spend it is almost always of no interest to me. Do you seriously believe that "nothing excites more than other people's money and how they spend it?" Or is this another of your little jokes?

1 hour ago, PeterRS said:

Do you seriously believe that "nothing excites more than other people's money and how they spend it?" Or is this another of your little jokes?

both, in the past some of discussions about tipping  were bordering on insane. In last few years it cooled down for simple reason  - people posting travel reports learned the lesson and are skipping actual numbers.

we are not particularly bad  here , in real life I observed the same , lots of heated  comments about newly acquired cars or houses etc. or opposite ' he makes a lot and why he is driving 17 years old car?"

On 9/21/2023 at 6:47 PM, mikok9876 said:

Do you have a recommendation for apps or websites?

My favorites are blued and hornet.

Gayromeo lacks coverage outside the main tourist areas and Grindr is the slowest to load on my phone, has no feature to link to profiles or find them by name, and does not work with fake GPS.

5 hours ago, PeterRS said:

But the constant requests from those new or returning to Thailand after a long period for information on what sort of tips to give is, to me, a waste of space when it could easily be imparted on one sticky note. That does not stop discussion. It merely reduces and minimises it.

I find it quite entertaining and could read this every few weeks.

On 9/21/2023 at 6:58 PM, ChristianPFC said:

Everyone's experiences and limits are different. Here in numerical order for short time:

500 is still accepted for street trade (Saran Rom Park) and I do some of my business there.

Have you written about your experiences there? Would love to hear. There's a dedicated thread on the topic hereabouts, but that's more than a decade old now.

On 9/21/2023 at 6:58 PM, ChristianPFC said:

I have been asked for 5000 online once, no sorry. Cute and popular on Twitter, but I have my limits.

Mm hmm. 3000 for the cuter studs at Tawan is acceptable, 5000 for the models at Moonlight, not so much. Easy on the eye, but they tend to come with attitudes. 

8 hours ago, moistmango said:

Mm hmm. 3000 for the cuter studs at Tawan is acceptable, 5000 for the models at Moonlight, not so much. Easy on the eye, but they tend to come with attitudes. 

Depends on the individual I'm sure, but in general, Tawan guys tend to be a pretty good time in bed - even if it's just vanilla stuff like muscle worship or a mutual JO. Moonlight models are at least out for a party, so can be fun to hang with. The worst of the lot, in my opinion, are the straight ones from Jupiter, especially those on the more attractive end of the spectrum. Complete waste of time and money. I don't even go there anymore. 

9 hours ago, moistmango said:

Have you written about your experiences there? Would love to hear. There's a dedicated thread on the topic hereabouts, but that's more than a decade old now.

Before Covid I made some dedicated posts on the forums, and now I mention it in my blog under gay activities of the month. I even have a tag: https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/search?q=saranrom

When I came as a tourist (i.e. flying in for a few weeks and then return to work in Europe), I did the gogo bars extensively. But I found that there is no correlation between money paid and service rendered. Chances to get a dud or a good one are the same, whether I pay 500 or 1000 THB (or used to pay 1500).

2 hours ago, ChristianPFC said:

When I came as a tourist (i.e. flying in for a few weeks and then return to work in Europe), I did the gogo bars extensively. But I found that there is no correlation between money paid and service rendered. Chances to get a dud or a good one are the same, whether I pay 500 or 1000 THB (or used to pay 1500).

Most of my experience is with massage shops and I've generally found that the boys try to perform well in hopes of increasing their tip beyond any stated minimums. But I can understand that in go-go's, the tip is often decided in advance and that may be a factor.

4 hours ago, moistmango said:

Boy, @ChristianPFC, you're pretty specific in your body temperature preferences ..

now you know why Christian  gets boys for 500-1000 baht. Hotter boys command higher prices

8 hours ago, moistmango said:

Depends on the individual I'm sure, but in general, Tawan guys tend to be a pretty good time in bed - even if it's just vanilla stuff like muscle worship or a mutual JO. Moonlight models are at least out for a party, so can be fun to hang with. The worst of the lot, in my opinion, are the straight ones from Jupiter, especially those on the more attractive end of the spectrum. Complete waste of time and money. I don't even go there anymore. 

I agree with you about Tawan boys. They are usually older ,longer in business and know better what it takes to get and keep clients more and are less inclined to drama. On another hand they are also better in extracting money but still provide something in exchange. On last trip one of them asked me to buy him a jeans on sale at Silom Center, then suggested that we go to my hotel so he can try them on  which was approved and converted into very nice , not rushy short time session with not tip expected.

Speaking about Moonlight, yes models are keen on partying but that also means that they do at our cost and it may run to running tab well above we intended to pay and create embarrassing situation when you run out of money. Been there (in some Thonglor club with some of their models ) , done that (tab was higher than I had on me , he ended paying by his card and I reimbursed him in the room but felt very embarrassed and at end of day it was not worth expense ).

Other thing about Moonlight , we shouldn't forget they they also have regular go-go boys and some of them are no less attractive that most of models and are less demanding , also their off fee is 500 , not 1000 like in models case. in fact if I found myself there last night I would be looking for 2 non models before I contemplate my favorite model from there.

About Jupiter  I had my share of disappointments there over years but absolutely don't agree that going there is waste of time and money. Esthetics are great , as a bunch they are by far most attractive looking of all bars whether you like type or not, male form there is top notch. They mat not smile when parading but if you invite them to sit with you , all of the sudden they do.

My all post-covid offs from there , at least 4 were very nice , only thing which I couldn't manage to extract from them was long time  but at least they were up front about that when I asked and  did not resort to inventing some stories. So Jupiter is not my first choice but still a must at least one a week on any trip , even if only to see boys parading and not smiling. One of our members who likes the same type like me had even better luck recently almost landing long time session at boys suggestion. 

7 hours ago, ChristianPFC said:

But I found that there is no correlation between money paid and service rendered. Chances to get a dud or a good one are the same, whether I pay 500 or 1000 THB (or used to pay 1500).

why I agree with you about lack of correlation in services part , I found quite a correlation between tip and esthetics i.e. boys good looks and built and I find that both important and rewarding. 

• Members
3 hours ago, vinapu said:

why I agree with you about lack of correlation in services part , I found quite a correlation between tip and esthetics i.e. boys good looks and built and I find that both important and rewarding. 

I hire the boy if he is my type(look and built), I tip more afterwards if he performs sex well.

16 hours ago, vinapu said:

Speaking about Moonlight, yes models are keen on partying but that also means that they do at our cost and it may run to running tab well above we intended to pay and create embarrassing situation when you run out of money. Been there (in some Thonglor club with some of their models ) , done that (tab was higher than I had on me , he ended paying by his card and I reimbursed him in the room but felt very embarrassed and at end of day it was not worth expense ).

Other thing about Moonlight , we shouldn't forget they they also have regular go-go boys and some of them are no less attractive that most of models and are less demanding , also their off fee is 500 , not 1000 like in models case. in fact if I found myself there last night I would be looking for 2 non models before I contemplate my favorite model from there.

Actually, I don't believe I've ever off-ed a model from ML. Price aside, I was never sure about the quality of the er, companionship. Hung out with them on numerous occasions though - a female friend of mine had a thing for (with?) Mr. Tum at one point in time, which seems to have ebbed. My regular at ML was one of the twinky dancers, who hailed from Myanmar. He disappeared from ML after a bit, returned home, returned to Bangkok and popped up at Hotmale. Last time I saw him, he was sitting along Soi 4 with an older farang john, looking bored out of his skull. (His English skills are limited, though I suspect his conversational skills even in his native tongue may not be extensive.) I'll say this for him: he never asked me for a 5000-baht tip. 

1 hour ago, moistmango said:

Actually, I don't believe I've ever off-ed a model from ML. Price aside, I was never sure about the quality of the er, companionship. Hung out with them on numerous occasions though - a female friend of mine had a thing for (with?) Mr. Tum at one point in time, which seems to have ebbed. My regular at ML was one of the twinky dancers, who hailed from Myanmar. He disappeared from ML after a bit, returned home, returned to Bangkok and popped up at Hotmale. Last time I saw him, he was sitting along Soi 4 with an older farang john, looking bored out of his skull. (His English skills are limited, though I suspect his conversational skills even in his native tongue may not be extensive.) I'll say this for him: he never asked me for a 5000-baht tip. 

Probably he knows his limits unable to speak English and limited conversational skills he can't ask for 5k baht tip from his clients. 

3 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Probably he knows his limits unable to speak English and limited conversational skills he can't ask for 5k baht tip from his clients. 

good point , definitely ability to have conversation , even limited boosts chances of getting offed and commanding premium tip. Some  boys are quite a conversationalists , witty and with stories

5 hours ago, scott456 said:

Good for you, but it may not work if the boy thinks he already receives the tip, hence rushes through the sex part.  You can't ask the boy to give you back the tip.

Perhaps I was not clear, by fixing tip I meant setting amount , not actually paying it. That is done at departure. Few times, when with guys I know and trust I gave them money up front  but often they leave it on the table and collect in the morning anyways.