Kostik

This is scary

19 minutes ago, alvnv said:

The only comparison that is valid is that between Hamas and Russian government - they both use terrorist strategies and, in the process, are failing their countries and peoples.

The most brutal murderers and rapists are Americans.  It is they who arrange a "safari for people", kill civilians under fictitious pretexts

752c646d-0c81-4e96-989c-90c5114ed8d0.jpg

3 minutes ago, Moses said:

Nope. Because Japan is known as monoethnic country. So I'm correct.

No, you're not. Genocide - the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group. If that had been the aim, the US would not have been trying to get the Japanese to surrender.

15 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

Guilty as charged.

But at least I don't inhale.   Or swallow.  😉

artworks-000635209111-c4vd03-t500x500.jp

That said, he is the only US President in my lifetime who almost brokered a true peace deal between Israelis and Palestinians.  So smoking does have its virtues.

Actually, I need to correct you there, if you will indulge me. 😁 George H W Bush actually made the most progress by making it clear to Israel's leadership that their 'bad behavior'  at the time was unacceptable and would have consequences. Had Clinton followed through, we shouldn't be where we are today. 

You may find thus article interesting.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/george-hw-bush-israel-palestinians-progressives_n_60a6d388e4b0a25683107530

11 minutes ago, KeepItReal said:

Actually, I need to correct you there, if you will indulge me. 😁 George H W Bush actually made the most progress by making it clear to Israel's leadership that their 'bad behavior'  at the time was unacceptable and would have consequences. Had Clinton followed through, we shouldn't be where we are today. 

You may find thus article interesting.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/george-hw-bush-israel-palestinians-progressives_n_60a6d388e4b0a25683107530

An article by the far-left, Israel-hating Huffington Post?  lol/
Interesting? I would call it biased.

4 hours ago, Moses said:

Sure. What else it may be?

Do you have another name for to targeting civilians and wipe 2 cities by nuclear strike?

Yes. It is called survival.

After Japan bombed Pearl Harbor and killed 3,000 sailors and their families, Truman said that the US would accept nothing less than an unconditional surrender. Japan refused. The US nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Japan surrendered immediately. They have been basically demilitarized for 80 years. End of story.
Israel is in a more precarious situation. The surprise attack that took place against Israel was not from a land 5 thousand miles away. Gaza is 5 feet away. Netanyahu will accept nothing less than Truman did. Either the unconditional surrender of the enemy and permanent demilitarization or Gaza will be wiped away. It's up to Hamas to decide. 

18 hours ago, Moses said:

So you said US made two nuclear strikes and wiped 2 Japanese cities for to stop Russians

no, they wanted to stop Japanese and they did.

I said if they wait week or two more Mother Russia could possibly be richer or Hokkaido

17 hours ago, Moses said:

So my question is: should Russia use nukes as well?

Should Israel to nuke Palestine?

no, comparison to USA /Japan situation  is not good one  as it was Japan who attacked USA , not other way around.

American war was or at least started as defensive, Russia's is pure imperialistic adventure

and again no because closeness of both territories. Radioactive fallout and all that.

nuke is not an option, not only because next step is great unknown but also possibility that  by time nuked rocket reaches enemy's territory  may explode over own or friendly one. 

15 hours ago, Moses said:

Iuppiter iratus ergo nefas

You are the victim of the Western propaganda, "history is written by the winners".

that's not propaganda, that's reality and always had been , losers can't write history because at worst they are dead , at best nobody buys their story  because they are, well, losers

15 hours ago, reader said:

Arguing with someone with different views on these matters never causes another to change their mind—no matter how compelling we believe are arguments to be—and is a bonafide waste of time and bandwidth.

not waste at all as we can show how belligerent or peace loving we are. helps to regulate blood pressure without cofrfee, hand specially late in the evening

11 hours ago, forky123 said:

No, you're not. Genocide - the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group. If that had been the aim, the US would not have been trying to get the Japanese to surrender.

and would bomb Tokyo bay area  not some provincial backwaters

10 hours ago, Moses said:

Gaza is part of state of Palestine 

10 hours ago, EmmetK said:

Gaza is an autonomous self-governing territory. 

That's the issue there.

If Palestine would be independent country and attacked Israel way they did on Oct 7 then world would give Israelis free hand  and tell Palestinians 'that's misery your brought upon yourselves".

now sympathy is divided and that piece summarizes it neatly

11 hours ago, Kostik said:

53404e9e-60f0-474c-9131-75aa801463e1.jpg