cwatk4

Having trouble in Puerto Vallarta

This is the second time I'm here,  last was four years ago, last time I remember having lots of fun with both locals and tourists alike. Something seems to be different. Now, grindr definitely sucks so I have to turn to other options. Mostly looking for good massages at a reasonable rate by a sexy guy.  I'd prefer not too but don't mind paying for a link up once or twice while here for the week but once again I want a reasonable rate. I know PV isn't Brazil but to me something reasonable is between $60-150 usd, most guys are quoting about $200+ and then of course they'll want a tip on top.  Any suggestions? I'm a young guy about 25 in Latin heaven (but unfortunately on a budget). 

Because it's a tourist destination and gringos love to overpay for everything, even the retired gringos that live there. They sold their multi-million dollar homes and either rent or bought a place for a fraction of the cost and want to be loved, so they tip like crazy and throw money around. Wasn't like that there about 8+ yrs ago.

3 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Please excuse my question: why does a young guy need to pay for sex?

My guess is he's a bottom....bottoms are a dime a dozen. Tops have figured this out, lol

9 hours ago, cwatk4 said:

I know PV isn't Brazil but to me something reasonable is between $60-150 usd, most guys are quoting about $200+ and then of course they'll want a tip on top.  

Absurd pricing.  Walk away.  It would be rare that any one of the guys would be worth it.  Save up, visit Brazil, Santo Domingo, Medellin, etc.

On 11/6/2023 at 7:44 PM, floridarob said:

Because it's a tourist destination and gringos love to overpay for everything, even the retired gringos that live there. They sold their multi-million dollar homes and either rent or bought a place for a fraction of the cost and want to be loved, so they tip like crazy and throw money around. Wasn't like that there about 8+ yrs ago.

My guess is he's a bottom....bottoms are a dime a dozen. Tops have figured this out, lol

I mostly top actually, but of course in a place full of men I'm very attracted to can't help but want to give up the cheeks lol.  I did end up paying one guy about $117 usd, very sexy and decent company, we spent the afternoon at a beach club (my treat ofc) but unfortunately he had trouble staying hard even with a cock ring. Told me he would come back and finish the job (I knew it was b.s. and I did try and get him back without paying anymore but no dice) Also, today was my birthday and the cutest Latino boy hmu around midnight after the first guy left (very fit, about 5'1, brown skin, and so very handsome) and gave me my birthday cake, I had a good time, he spoke English very well, completely free 😊  Guess it just takes patience and being on grindr at the right time. 

3 hours ago, floridarob said:

2000mxn, plus the beach club.....needed a cock ring, probably needed something in his ass to stay hard and get off as well. 

Better luck next time, there is a sauna (no hustlers) there that's very big and clean, have you had any luck there?

Haven't had the chance yet but I just may today. I'm trying to get that cutie to come back asap. In the meantime had an amazing massage at Aqua Spa for men, I was naked but the establishment is professional, definitely recommend was only about 78 usd. 

48 minutes ago, floridarob said:

Not cheap either, a weeks salary for most workers...same thing happens to people that go to other countries, they think is usd and what it would cost at home, you're not in the US.

Is why people take advantage of tourists/foreigners 

I don't disagree but it was a good quality massage and seems to be fairly popular. If I go do it all again I wouldn't have paid the $117 and just did the massage at Aqua Spa. 

• Members
On 11/6/2023 at 2:29 PM, 12is12 said:

Please excuse my question: why does a young guy need to pay for sex?

Everybody and anybody can always get some kind of free sex at any time. Payment is for the other kind of sex.

On 11/6/2023 at 5:44 PM, floridarob said:

Somewhere, bottoms must be appreciated for the heroic sacrifice they make for their fellow men and not looked down upon as the ravenous and apparently very common sluts we know them to be.  :) 

48 minutes ago, davet said:

Everybody and anybody can always get some kind of free sex at any time. Payment is for the other kind of sex.

Somewhere, bottoms must be appreciated for the heroic sacrifice they make for their fellow men and not looked down upon as the ravenous and apparently very common sluts we know them to be.  :) 

In Prison.....