Chucky

Barcelona- Current Recommendations

1 hour ago, speedoo1 said:

You will find plenty of Latino guys at Thermas. 8 inches? Maybe…just ask the guy. 

Yes, I met a few last December but several have returned to their own countries now, so was wondering if anyone had current named recommendations 

19 hours ago, davet said:

Bruno, light-skinned black from Brasilia, sunny personality - 8 & thick

Paulo, dark-skinned black Brazilian, older but amazing muscle bod - almost 8 & thick

Many others in the 7-inch range and thick enough. It's almost hard to find less than 7.

Thanks Davet, will keep an eye out for them

Just left Thermas, Sat afternoon/evening.  It closes briefly so they can hold Splash an evening event from 11pm to 5am with DJ etc. Majority of the boys I chatted to, say they don't go to it. 

Back to my encounter, had some Top fun (a bit unusual for me, but a small cute Chilean guy stirred me) had my ass eaten expertly twice and then was fucked by a very nice Peruvian guy. 

Lots of Brazilians as usual and some very handsome. Definitely was more choice than last year. Now also 7 superior rooms to rent out after the remodel. 

I'm certain anyone would enjoy 

• Members
8 hours ago, Chucky said:

Just left Thermas, Sat afternoon/evening.  It closes briefly so they can hold Splash an evening event from 11pm to 5am with DJ etc. Majority of the boys I chatted to, say they don't go to it. 

Back to my encounter, had some Top fun (a bit unusual for me, but a small cute Chilean guy stirred me) had my ass eaten expertly twice and then was fucked by a very nice Peruvian guy. 

Lots of Brazilians as usual and some very handsome. Definitely was more choice than last year. Now also 7 superior rooms to rent out after the remodel. 

I'm certain anyone would enjoy 

Was the cute Chilean Nicholas by any chance? Very fond memories of Nicholas from last July.