revengeboo

My First Time in Bangkok - November 2023 Trip Report

30 minutes ago, floridarob said:

Yes you did, don't know how you got into the thread, I was quoting and replying to Peter until you started the argument trying to come to his rescue I guess....🙄

Tell the truth now -- with your suggestion for an additional t-shirt logo (with an asterisk!), you were actually quoting and replying to @vinapu , who wrote, "they should have t-shirts with such statement printed."

And @vinapu was responding to MY own comment about what I do and don't do in Thailand. Peter had absolutely nothing to do with it.  🤣🤣🤣

See how confused you get when you don't read a thread carefully? 🥰

2 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

See how confused you get when you don't read a thread carefully? 🥰

Again, yes you do....

Follow along below and stop dragging this out.......***********LOOK AT THE QUOTATION MARKS- From Peter's post******* I was replying to Vinapu, quoting Peter.

This would make another good one

" I deliberately choose not to visit gay venues "    

They'll have to be a * though....

* Anymore 😉

The last part I added, because Peter , the saint today, that used to frequent the gay money-boy businesses and saunas back in his heyday.

I'll draw sketches if that'll help 😁 

The funny thing is anyone that knows me well, or has met me for more than a minute, is probably laughing their ass off or shaking their head wondering when this is going to end.

You can end their misery now.....your call.

12 hours ago, floridarob said:

"I was quoting and replying to Peter." [yesterday]

"I was replying to Vinapu, quoting Peter." [today]

Thanks for trying to backpedal now!

This is an epic fail on your part for drawing this out so long without properly quoting.  🚳

You're now admitting that you do NOT know how to properly quote two different people in the same post. 

So your attempt at humor AND a put-down was as clear as mud -- then as well as now! 🤣

4 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

This is an epic fail on your part for drawing this out so long without properly quoting.  🚳

How many posts/comments do I have vs you.... Maybe I misspoke or last track of which post we were in, however in either case you brought your lonely ass into the conversation trying to inject yourself into it , also this:

17 hours ago, floridarob said:

You can end their misery now.....your call.

But you want to keep going over something you weren't meant to be a part of, nor adding anything productive no relevant 
My sarcasm is way over your head as well....
🙄🙄🙄🙄

On 12/16/2023 at 5:50 PM, jason1975 said:

@revengeboo Thank you so much for writing report on R3 and Sauna Mania!

Wish that I had a chance to see and report on the other Saunas.  Sauna Mania and R3 wore me out - very intense and well worth the visit.  Hope we see other posters venture out and let us know the latest on the sauna scene!

3 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

Fun reading little children pretending to be adults!

Happens to many of us , not only here, all over the internet.... sometimes over a spelling error, sometimes over stupid shit like this.

If you ever meet me, you'll understand,  that pretending to be adults thought, to be wrong....😉

1 hour ago, revengeboo said:

Wish that I had a chance to see and report on the other Saunas.  Sauna Mania and R3 wore me out - very intense and well worth the visit.  Hope we see other posters venture out and let us know the latest on the sauna scene!

I know about the saunas but have never visited them. Too self-conscious. Maybe one day I shall pluck up courage to go in.

4 hours ago, floridarob said:

Maybe I misspoke or last [sic] track of which post we were in...

But you want to keep going over something you weren't meant to be a part of...

This is rich!

You admit that you might have been wrong or lost track of posts. 🍷

And now you think you can limit discussion here to only those members you prefer? 🤣🤡🤣