jason1975

Offing a guy from bar (but not for sex)

When the lads are good to me over time I am good to them. If we know the scene we see when there are few customers and not likely to be many more. The problem now is that westerners are fewer because of inflation (eg flights) and wars, and the Asian customers go to see the shows but do fewer offs. I spent so much cash the last two trips since August but I have to do something for lads I like when times are hard for them. I may sound soft but I have also had cash borrowed by about 4 Vietnamese men, even years ago, repaid this year. Culturally debts should be repaid before the Tet holiday.

7 hours ago, srvhakko said:

I'm very excited to be there on Sunday evening. I have already made a reservation for 3 people( Me, my friend from Myanmar and my new favorite handsome Cambodian). I will share the latest observations and information when I arrive at Moonlight bar🙂

A report will be nice. Looking forward to it. But what made you think a reservation was necessary? (I'm assuming here that it was a table reservation, not reserving one or more of the models)

6 hours ago, srvhakko said:

According to my visits in November, I think the star of the bar is Mr. Mean. He collects 1000 baht garlands abundantly every time he goes on stage.

not surprised , I also think Mean is hot. As for garlands I think better use of money is to give it directly to the boy. I was told that bar keeps 300 out of 1000 customer pays for  pay for a  garland. But I guess some patrons like to show off.

9 hours ago, vinapu said:

in few bars , mainly Jupiter and Moonlight I noticed 'reserved' sign so obviously some customers are utilizing that option to get seat of their choice. In Jupiter is bordering on annoying as often all seats  by the stage are reserved. 

Not all the seats with the "reserved" signs are actually reserved. Some yes (especially the sofa private corners) but most of the seats are set aside for customers who order a bottle of whisky. Go in and order a bottle and you get a "reserved seat" at front row.

22 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

Not all the seats with the "reserved" signs are actually reserved. Some yes (especially the sofa private corners) but most of the seats are set aside for customers who order a bottle of whisky. Go in and order a bottle and you get a "reserved seat" at front row.

This applies to jupiter hehe.

I think a garland as a gift is a matter of prestige for workers. 200 or 300  baht goes to the bar as commission. In the performance meetings held at the end of the month, the number of off with customers, the number of drinks and the number of garlands are calculated and a list is made. I don't know about quotas :)

2 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Go in and order a bottle and you get a "reserved seat" at front row.

not really my style as I like in bar one-on -one interaction but not saying buying bottle is bad deal. On next visit one avoids paying for admission ticket, or otherwise speaking , buying a drink.

And as principle I don't like that Jupiter's attitude of reserving or setting aside any seats. But it's just me I guess

2 hours ago, srvhakko said:

I think a garland as a gift is a matter of prestige for workers.

Definitely. After all they are getting say 700-800  after commission just for being there and looking pretty. no other effort required. I still rather call boy over , buy him a drink and tip him for his time. At least that will allow me to get some warm body beside and perhaps discrete feel as well

As most of us are aware, White Party is happening. I have been viewing video snippets of dancers at White Party on social media. Most are international that is from other countries but there are some Thai dancers. I wonder whether they will be interested in private dance in humble hotel room for client?

2 hours ago, jason1975 said:

I wonder whether they will be interested in private dance in humble hotel room for client?

Telling someone that they're a great dancer is never poorly received.  I'm confident more than a few would welcome an invitation to perform--especially in Bangkok. 🙂

40 minutes ago, reader said:

Telling someone that they're a great dancer is never poorly received.  I'm confident more than a few would welcome an invitation to perform--especially in Bangkok. 🙂

Perhaps depends on price?