Olddaddy

Should we be ashamed to meeting younger men ?

53 minutes ago, a-447 said:

It's precisely because Thais and other Asians do not follow a religion that glorifies suffering, demands self -sacrifice and denies sexual gratification - sex is only for procreation, not recreation - that we can have our sexual desired fulfilled in Asia.

I'm so grateful to have been brought up in a nominally Buddhist society by atheist parents.

Isn't the whole point of Buddhism that all of life is suffering?

2 hours ago, fedssocr said:

Isn't the whole point of Buddhism that all of life is suffering?

Yes, but the Christian religion teaches that human suffering is noble because it reflects the suffering of jesus on the cross.

On the other hand, Buddhism recognises that suffering simply exists as a part of life, (rather than demanding it's followers suffer in order to demonstrate devotion) and the goal is to overcome hardship in everyday life and reach nirvana.

At least that's how I understand it. But I'm certainly no expert.

4 hours ago, a-447 said:

In fact, talking to a guy who was a novice monk for a year, he said Buddhism didn't really have any rules regarding sex - except for monks and nuns.

Monks, for example, can have a wank but are not allowed to cum. I asked him if that meant he went for a year without ever cumming. He said of course not; but that he had to report the fact that he'd cum to the head monk. He was then "counselled" and forgiven.

It's precisely because Thais and other Asians do not follow a religion that glorifies suffering, demands self -sacrifice and denies sexual gratification - sex is only for procreation, not recreation - that we can have our sexual desired fulfilled in Asia.

I'm so grateful to have been brought up in a nominally Buddhist society by atheist parents.

Have a wank and not allowed to cum?.........why?.....that's the best bit 💦💦💦🍆👌