joizy

Massage Venues near Prime

• Members

Ah, OK. At the risk of setting off metaphorically a few sticks of dynamite, I put forward the opinion that there is a fairly narrow circumscribed range of physical attractiveness among the hundreds of lads within the dozens of shops, and your take of the walk through this week is representative of the entire field and I think is similar to mine. Part of the problem is regularly seeing hot local guys around and about that are not well represented in the shops. They are obviously not available.

Personally, I would be reluctant to spend much time hunting within that (spa) domain, but my mileage is driven by other travel goals. Living there might be an exception in that rigorous searching for gems is more feasible and one might find a regular that matches type.

In my recent visit I maintained reasonable expectations given my preferences and budgeted for what would work for me. I did not spend nearly the cash I had been prepared to finance play for. However, I am low maintenance in that part of travel when there is a lot to see and do apart from play.

Interestingly, the enormous array of consistently beautiful female trade in hordes in Patpong might get one’s hopes unrealistically raised about MSM trade prospects, but not to be. There are but a few I was determined to work to get. 

9 hours ago, Lucky said:

There were one or two others, but none named Green

Green is a legit masage place in Surawong road. It is (was?) my favorite msg place, but on my last visit I was less happy with the massage quality than usual ... something has changed.

9 hours ago, Lucky said:

My barber, Rut, gave me as good a haircut as I have ever had, and he is quite easy on the eyes. He put on a face mask, which emphasized how beautiful  his eyes are. Maybe he gives massage too!

Do you mean Maruth? Yes he is nice and very chatty and his haircut is good.

14 hours ago, Riobard said:

range of physical attractiveness

let's agree that cute and handsome for one may be Quasimodo's younger brother for somebody else. 

I learned that lesson over numerous trips to bars  and massages with our members and other people. At times they were running screaming from guys I was salivating about and other way around. But also it needs to be said that there's small cabal of dangerous members who like exactly the same guys. So far we manage to avoid fights over guys , quite opposite,  we are giving good leads to each other.  

• Members
13 hours ago, vinapu said:

let's agree that cute and handsome for one may be Quasimodo's younger brother for somebody else. 

I learned that lesson over numerous trips to bars  and massages with our members and other people. At times they were running screaming from guys I was salivating about and other way around. But also it needs to be said that there's small cabal of dangerous members who like exactly the same guys. So far we manage to avoid fights over guys , quite opposite,  we are giving good leads to each other.  

Well, thanks, never hurts to repeat the same concept hundreds of times over in one single communication channel in case it never occurred to a lone straggler not yet grasping it. I’m not actively part of any subgroup with overlapping preferences and associated goodwill collaboration to keep the piece and keep manicured claws intact, and would never be, but I can understand the appeal and merit it contains for others. 

• Members

Rut is at this minute cutting my husband's hair.

i did notesp that each time we passed Prime Massage, there was a sign on the door saying "Fully booked."

I cruised the neighboring spas and again did not find anyone to my liking, so we hired a taxi and went to Prince Sauna. It was boy heaven and I had a great massage.

2 hours ago, Lucky said:

I cruised the neighboring spas and again did not find anyone to my liking, so we hired a taxi and went to Prince Sauna. It was boy heaven and I had a great massage.

Ashamed to admit that prince is the only one ive yet to visit, post or precovid. 

Arena, jeyspa, vck has been my go to, but rarely for massage, and i put prince on the same category. Apparently u can get good massage there?

On 1/5/2024 at 9:50 PM, Riobard said:

Well, thanks, never hurts to repeat the same concept hundreds of times over in one single communication channel in case it never occurred to a lone straggler not yet grasping it. I’m not actively part of any subgroup with overlapping preferences and associated goodwill collaboration to keep the piece and keep manicured claws intact, and would never be, but I can understand the appeal and merit it contains for others. 

Interesting quote, are you a James Joyce fan?

• Members
39 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

Interesting quote, are you a James Joyce fan?

Not particularly, but I have to wonder about Molly factors among some here. I just don’t know how often the idea of beauty being in the eye of the beholder needs to be repeated and that for every pan a lid fits. No, I take that back. Maybe once or twice, as it’s a solid axiom. But it gets tired when every time somebody expresses what they like somebody has to subsequently add it. It’s already embedded. If somebody were to share that they never heard of the concept that might be a different matter.

Now, your comment is unique so it passes muster, may even also reach the level of an interminable loop. Reaching for communal influencer status could use some creativity and your efforts are appreciated.

Perhaps it’s on me. Over a 5 year chat forum period one will naturally witness a set of ideas endlessly repeated as if the insight were Eureka-grade. In the past few minutes it’s that Brazil has higher levels of crime, loop loop loop loop, as if influence hunger masquerading as altruistic warning bells could only be satiated by the whole membership overtly capitulating to the recommendation that Brazil be severed as a desirable option.

18 minutes ago, Riobard said:

Not particularly, but I have to wonder about Molly factors among some here. I just don’t know how often the idea of beauty being in the eye of the beholder needs to be repeated and that for every pan a lid fits. No, I take that back. Maybe once or twice, as it’s a solid axiom. But it gets tired when every time somebody expresses what they like somebody has to subsequently add it. It’s already embedded. If somebody were to share that they never heard of the concept that might be a different matter.

Now, your comment is unique so it passes muster, may even also reach the level of an interminable loop. Reaching for communal influencer status could use some creativity and your efforts are appreciated.

Perhaps it’s on me. Over a 5 year chat forum period one will naturally witness a set of ideas endlessly repeated as if the insight were Eureka-grade. In the past few minutes it’s that Brazil has higher levels of crime, loop loop loop loop, as if influence hunger masquerading as altruistic warning bells could only be satiated by the whole membership overtly capitulating to the recommendation that Brazil be severed as a desirable option.

Ok. Possibly Hunter H Thompson?

1 hour ago, Lucky said:

Yours too are irrelevant to the thread topic.

My message was not addressed to you, and was a reply to an earlier post. 

• Members
6 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

My message was not addressed to you, and was a reply to an earlier post. 

Why not try private messaging if you don't want others to comment on your posts?