floridarob

Just got in today-Pattaya

1 hour ago, floridarob said:

I asked him for a sample of his massage and it was really good

Welcome "home".  Don't say you're not good with trip reports.  Yes you are.  In all the years I've lived here, it has never occurred to me ask for a sample of the massage.  I wish I had thought of that.  So your first report this trip has already helped me and probably many more than only me.

53 minutes ago, floridarob said:

I use my forearm and tricep to judge the technique....if they have chairs outside, I'd ask for a sample of a neck massage.

You can tell pretty quickly of they have the strength and proper motions to go to the next step....it also gives me a moment to chat and scope out the other workers without being too awkward staring at them from the street, lol

BEST massage advice I have heard in a LONG time.  I find the process of scoping out which masseur I want from the street - SO awkward and intimidating - especially when the more aggressive ones are barking for your attention and your eyes are set on the shy one....So, I will just now ask for a sample from the shy one and see how it goes...or perhaps ask for samples from all of them - hahahaha - give them something to do instead of blindly looking into their phone apps in an endless zombie state of mind...

On 1/21/2024 at 12:44 PM, bkkmfj2648 said:

BEST massage advice I have heard in a LONG time.

Just used it again tonight, I was contemplating between 4 guys, but after the test, there was a clear winner....Otherwise I would've been thinking, wtf this guy doing working at a massage shop, during the entire massage 🙄

1 hour ago, 12is12 said:

U mean all 4 cooperated with u in a professional 'contest'? 

How long did each one try to impress u?

Yes, all certain that they knew what they were doing, when it was obvious almost immediately that two had no clue how to massage......made my choice so much easier.

Its a genius idea! 

Sorry and ashamed I didnt think of it when I was there? 

Would an upgraded test b possible, to include sensual / sexual capabilities also?     (-:

And then maybe also a nudity test.....   ?