t0oL1

Bars hopping last night

As opposed to tonight. I stayed at hotel until 12:20 am intending to go out late for an after bar club- the Soi was dark and quiet due to a little known holiday and will be closed tomorrow also. Oops!

Thought it was electric problem but hotel reception and waiters outside said holiday. Searching online I can find no mention of this- whatever 

I went to yupins and it was wonderful! I'm not an expert on thai food but i've never had any better. We had three main dishes with beer and it was thirteen hundred and twenty five baht. Fine european man owns the place and he is very polite With great staff. Tomorrow I take him shopping Instead of payment. But I know where i'm going To draw the line.. Wish me well and i'm having a wonderful Time in thailand..

2 minutes ago, davidmelba said:

I went to yupins and it was wonderful! I'm not an expert on thai food but i've never had any better. We had three main dishes with beer and it was thirteen hundred and twenty five baht. Fine european man owns the place and he is very polite With great staff. Tomorrow I take him shopping Instead of payment. But I know where i'm going To draw the line.. Wish me well and i'm having a wonderful Time in thailand..

On the body side she has a cock bigger than mine.. She maybe comes in at a hundred and twenty pounds. She took her underwear off and my eyeballs exploded.. Glorious tear drop rear end without a mark on it and clean shaven everywhere. It is amazing and as I write this he is sleeping. I'm getting excited just looking at him sleep. Brings back a lot of memories from forty years ago. If I drop dead tomorrow at least i went out in style.

4 minutes ago, davidmelba said:

On the body side she has a cock bigger than mine.. She maybe comes in at a hundred and twenty pounds. She took her underwear off and my eyeballs exploded.. Glorious tear drop rear end without a mark on it and clean shaven everywhere. It is amazing and as I write this he is sleeping. I'm getting excited just looking at him sleep. Brings back a lot of memories from forty years ago. If I drop dead tomorrow at least i went out in style. I'm sure many of you would think she islady boy because of her long blonde hair but she says she is boy. Won't get any arguments from me...:goodjob:

7 minutes ago, davidmelba said:

With her blonde , no hair and pointed nose many people I believe think she is european. I wish I could figure out how to post pictures here. Because I have some sexy photos that I could put out to you, don't know how to do it on fourm... 

1 hour ago, davidmelba said:

On the body side she has a cock bigger than mine.. She maybe comes in at a hundred and twenty pounds. She took her underwear off and my eyeballs exploded.. Glorious tear drop rear end without a mark on it and clean shaven everywhere. It is amazing and as I write this he is sleeping. I'm getting excited just looking at him sleep. Brings back a lot of memories from forty years ago. If I drop dead tomorrow at least i went out in style.

This is the owner of Yupins you are talking about?😳

Apologies but I can't keep up with your posts ,you say your paying in a different way for your meal 

11 hours ago, t0oL1 said:

the Soi was dark and quiet due to a little known holiday 

Thought it was electric problem but hotel reception and waiters outside said holiday. Searching online I can find no mention of this- whatever 

How embarrassing for you! You could have asked them the name of the holiday. Do you not know how to do an online search? It's not exactly rocket science, and it takes all of five seconds. That's no time at all off of your busy schedule. 

Yet you complain that you were somehow inconvenienced by a known holiday. Oops! 😎 

Just now, t0oL1 said:

Wow you really do have a sad life. 
I am sorry

You blame everyone but yourself for not knowing things: hotel staff, the internet, other members of these forums. 

And if you don't like people commenting about you, you're probably not ready for online forums. Yet you keep posting about your errors! 😇

11 hours ago, t0oL1 said:

As opposed to tonight. I stayed at hotel until 12:20 am intending to go out late for an after bar club- the Soi was dark and quiet due to a little known holiday and will be closed tomorrow also. Oops!

I believe that there are around 4 primary Buddhist holidays where the bars must shut down (due to the no alcohol sales rule), of which the Makha Bucha Day holiday is one of these 4 holidays.  I was also in the Jomtien Supertown Complex last night and at midnight all the bars were already closing with lights off.  It lasts for 24 hours.

Performing a Wikipedia search https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2024_in_Thailand

below is a list of these holidays but I am not sure which ones require an alcohol ban - perhaps those with the "Bucha" word in the holiday name?

Do any of our more knowledgeable readers know ?

2024_Holiday_Calendar_in_Thailand.jpg.6b4b8b4fa6de2394d5f77c1639cbe1ab.jpg

17 hours ago, davidmelba said:

Sounds great. Enjoy her to the hilt, so to speak! I arrive on the 6th, I hope I have similar luck!

6 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

below is a list of these holidays but I am not sure which ones require an alcohol ban - perhaps those with the "Bucha" word in the holiday name?

Do any of our more knowledgeable readers know ?

you are right about those with 'Bucha" name. 

I'm surprised Christmas day landed on the list , I was there  on Christmas day in 2021 and it seemed as normal day plus of course all those decorations.

Before every trip I  check lit of holidays , Gaybutton forum has it always handy and when day in question comes close I will ask  in the bars if they will be closed or not. If they will , i make sure I save 1 or two boys from unemployment on that day.

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

you are right about those with 'Bucha" name. 

I'm surprised Christmas day landed on the list , I was there  on Christmas day in 2021 and it seemed as normal day plus of course all those decorations.

Before every trip I  check lit of holidays , Gaybutton forum has it always handy and when day in question comes close I will ask  in the bars if they will be closed or not. If they will , i make sure I save 1 or two boys from unemployment on that day.

In accordance  with your deserved reputation  as a philanthropist!

On 2/24/2024 at 8:16 PM, vinapu said:

I worked here for many years. Christmas Day (and Boxing) were always normal working days.