CallMeLee

Unplanned Bangkok Trip (March 2024)

10 minutes ago, floridarob said:

How did you arrive at that 7000 number, I'm curious why not 5000 or 10,000, rounder numbers 

My friend asked me if I could give him 7000 on the first day and I accepted. I paid the same amount on other days, honestly I didn't question why.😄

15 hours ago, srvhakko said:

I went to Thailand last week,  for the first time during the Songkran festival.

and bars in the evening (moonlight, banana bar and Jupiter bar) 

we can use more elaborate report mind  you , lol

as for visiting bars with boy my generaI comment , not related to your post situation, will be that before we take boy to bars  it's better to make sure he really wants to go there as for many,  if not majority boys that is doubtful attraction. 

After making that mistake few times I got actually enlightened by the boy who told me afterward " I went with you only because I knew you wanted".

That is by no mean universal, few times we went to bar because it was boy's idea, not mine and my first ever visit to Tawan was because Arena boy I was passing by with , suggested we go in because he wants to see ' big boys".

6 hours ago, srvhakko said:

My friend asked me if I could give him 7000 on the first day and I accepted. I paid the same amount on other days, honestly I didn't question why.😄

in Hindsight I bet he wishes he went for the rounder 10,000 ...but he went for the middle of the road and ended up happy 😉

I'd never go car shopping with you, btw 😝

2 hours ago, paulsf said:

Lucy gone….there is a God. 

she could be nasty and very pushy so yes , it's kind of relief but I hope she left for some normal reason.

Last 2 times I saw her she did not look well and I even took pains  to ask one of mamasans  if all is good with her. He said yes other than her father died recently but often people who see us daily did not see changes as much as those who meets us  every Christmas only.

cross fingers , hope she enjoys her retirement, certainly she was something

9 hours ago, srvhakko said:

Moonlight bar: I think they have a working system that pays more attention to models.

Mr. Y, one of Mr. Vinapu's favorites, was there with all his charm. 😉

Mr.Mean was watching a show with a group of Asian girls.

Banana bar
Customer turnover is too high, people walk through the door or look at them with confused eyes and give up on entering.

I think you are spot on when comes to Moonlight' s tilt toward models, how it works for them business wise I have no idea but model stable could use some update as sizable part of them  are veterans, keeping their  shape but still  many faces and bodies lack novelty value.

Glad Y is still there and hope part of his charm was covered decently.

I was told that Mean returned to school and it's no longer with Moonlight but glad to know he is spectator from time to time. 

Turnover at Banana is testimony of good job done by both barkers working hard to get people in. Certainly they earn their keep. 

On 4/9/2024 at 8:35 AM, roughjock said:

Back at the hotel, it was 5000 THB to put my dick inside him for 20 seconds, and then he screamed that it was too big. I said, no problem, the initial fee then. Nope. 5000 thb. I almost died.

US$135.  He must have been special.

19 hours ago, vinapu said:

we can use more elaborate report mind  you , lol

Jupiter bar: the entrance fee is normally 500 baht, but during songkran time they increased the entrance fee to 600 baht, the 2nd drink fee is 250 baht and it is quite reasonable compared to other bars

The bar has 2 floors and is large. Reservations are required to sit in the front rows, and are generally reserved for regular customers who open bottles. During my visit it was really crowded and there was no place to step. I counted 32 men walking on the podium and their quality is really high.

My friend's best friend works there, we invited him to our table and I met him. It's true that the men have serious expressions when they get on stage, but I noticed that they are quite friendly when they sit next to you.

We bought him 2 drinks and chatted and watched the shows together.The bar's shows are well organized and keep the audience excited.

We paid extra 500 baht to bar and we took him out, had dinner together and then said our goodbyes ( 3000 baht tip was given for his short-term acompany that night, which was stated to be the standard tip for Jupiter).
Maybe later at night or on days when there are fewer customers, 2500 baht is an acceptable amount.

However, there is constant chaos in the bar. There are waiters and captains running around. We sat for about 3 hours and when I went out I felt tired from the music and the crowd.

2 hours ago, srvhakko said:

We sat for about 3 hours and when I went out I felt tired from the music and the crowd.

Imagine how most of us feel, older and been going at it a lot longer..... then you'll understand why massage shops have taken over as our priority 😉