CallMeLee

Unplanned Bangkok Trip (March 2024)

7 hours ago, srvhakko said:

Jupiter bar

We paid extra 500 baht to bar and we took him out, had dinner together and then said our goodbyes ( 3000 baht tip was given for his short-term acompany that night, which was stated to be the standard tip for Jupiter).

However, there is constant chaos in the bar. There are waiters and captains running around. We sat for about 3 hours and when I went out I felt tired from the music and the crowd.

that was expensive dinner but you did right thing, you removed guy from bar thus depriving him chance to get an off so he should be suitably compensated.

when come  to noise level Jupiter along with Sol and XBoyx Pattaya are three worst bars and also they have tendency to put AC too low so there's taste of arctic in soi 4. Esthetics of admiring handsome boys in big part compensates for those deficiencies.

You correctly noticed Jupiter way - boys seem to be disinterested but as soon as you invite them to seat with you all of the sudden that become , so to speak, normal and friendly.

10 hours ago, CallMeLee said:

By midday, I was bored and running out of ideas to keep myself entertained. I then messaged S'sense asking if Knott is available, but unfortunately, he's not. After browsing through the roster, I settled on Singha. He's well-built and good-looking, so my excitement level went through the roof

S'Sense massage parlor never disappoints. A friendly and good massage parlor business. Messaging and appointment systems work well.

My humble advice, you can try Mr. Bank. He is one of the hottest and most experienced staff and is very good at massage.

8 hours ago, vinapu said:

Jason, don't you understand some people are shy😃

Haha, I'm scratching my head wondering which one of my forum posts gave off the vibe that I'm anything but a shy, buttoned-up and refined Bangkok enthusiast! 😆

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

I wouldn't worry about driver, in his work he saw it all and more.

...which can be a problem, as my story here will show.

This was from years ago. Chosen boy from gogo bar and me got into a taxi starting from Surawong Road towards my hotel in the Sukhumvit area. Along the way, the boy asked the driver why he was taking the scenic route. In response, the driver said something offensive about him being a sex worker. A heated argument broke out, and it was obvious we had to alight from the cab before things got worse. On the sidewalk, boy said sorry but he was too upset to be a companion tonight. He would go home. I didn't have to tip him, he said. We parted ways, each hailing separate cabs to our separate beds.

Upsetting indeed for both of you but I' say it's more an asshole story than taxi driver one.

Similar situation happened to one of our members while walking to hotel with boy, passerby said something to which boy responded , no further commotion though. Later when asked  buy explained that guy said something about him  being whore to which boy responded, "after I finish with this one I go and fuck you' or something to this effect.

20 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

...which can be a problem, as my story here will show.

This was from years ago. Chosen boy from gogo bar and me got into a taxi starting from Surawong Road towards my hotel in the Sukhumvit area. Along the way, the boy asked the driver why he was taking the scenic route. In response, the driver said something offensive about him being a sex worker. A heated argument broke out, and it was obvious we had to alight from the cab before things got worse. On the sidewalk, boy said sorry but he was too upset to be a companion tonight. He would go home. I didn't have to tip him, he said. We parted ways, each hailing separate cabs to our separate beds.

19 hours ago, vinapu said:

Upsetting indeed for both of you but I' say it's more an asshole story than taxi driver one.

Similar situation happened to one of our members while walking to hotel with boy, passerby said something to which boy responded , no further commotion though. Later when asked  buy explained that guy said something about him  being whore to which boy responded, "after I finish with this one I go and fuck you' or something to this effect.

So sad to hear stories like this. Life indeed is like a box of assholes - it's a constant reminder that shit happens.

Circling back to public displays ---- just my personal observation that my offs during my last three Bangkok trips seem to be more affectionate and touchy feely in public.

The pattern I'm used to is that they will be all touchy and flirty in the bar to secure an off. Once we step out and in public, the dynamics change and we behave like mates. Then everything will revert (plus more) in the privacy of my room.The only reason I notice this is because I'm not comfortable with such displays and fear attracting unwanted attention. 

Do you guys have the same experience with your offs lately?

I did not notice any change recently but can say that street behavior largely depends of boys , some are clingier than others. Generally it's like you described above - clingy in bar but reserved on the street and I like it for the same reason - fear of attracting unwanted attention and offending local sensibilities.

In the past I recall few extreme cases  when boy suggested he will follow me at distance and we meet in front of hotel. I suspected it had more to do with desire not being seen walking with man by prospective girl customers. One even plainly admitted that. 

Yes, I used to find that in Bangkok. not so much in Pattaya where the "walk" is a lot shorter if you're staying in the Boyztown area.

What was more concerning was the occasional guy whose good humour and affectionate disposition evaporated by the time we arrived in the hotel room.

Perhaps it was the result of getting a closer look at me!

3 hours ago, Londoner said:

What was more concerning was the occasional guy whose good humour and affectionate disposition evaporated by the time we arrived in the hotel room.

again , it comes down to an individual guy's behavior and along  with similar cases I can recall very opposite, when  sweetness actually increased or indeed appeared behind closed door.    

11 hours ago, Londoner said:

8 hours ago, vinapu said:

again , it comes down to an individual guy's behavior and along  with similar cases I can recall very opposite, when  sweetness actually increased or indeed appeared behind closed door.    

I had a fair share of experiences from both ends. That's why we need to do "due diligence" when making decisions of who to off. This is a challenge in itself as my logic usually jumps out of the window during times like these 😂

Just thinking out loud - maybe the fizzling out maybe partly due to them being transferred from a familiar environment (bar) to an unknown one (your room). Nerves perhaps?

But I agree that most of it boils down to individual behaviour.

20 minutes ago, CallMeLee said:

Just thinking out loud - maybe the fizzling out maybe partly due to them being transferred from a familiar environment (bar) to an unknown one (your room). Nerves perhaps?

you touched real issue here we rarely if at all think about. Both sides are taking unknown risk, we may be taking home an addict , thief  or short tempered weirdo.

They walk with us   and may think the same - is that guy an addict, thief or short tempered weirdo ?

things may bad  from both ends. Mercifully stories of things going bad are very rare  on both ends but they do happen, yes including clients stealing from boys, weird as it sounds. 

In Pattaya there may be additional "attraction" , few more people in the room waiting and  hoping to take an advantage of girl or boy for one off fee and one tip. 

1 hour ago, CallMeLee said:

or knowing that now they'll have to see us naked and do intimate things with us......that would fizzle any of us out pretty fast 😫

On 5/2/2024 at 5:10 PM, CallMeLee said:

Part 10

Not wanting to overthink T's proposal, I threw caution to the wind and agreed to meet up. I told him to meet me in Starbucks at Siam Paragon so I can keep myself busy window shopping and people watching while waiting for him.

Surprisingly, T arrived on time and was all smiles when he handed me a paper bag. I had a look and was shocked to see that he brought the shirt he keeps mentioning that he will be giving me. I was very touched but also a bit clueless on how to react - as I was never in this kind of scenario with a bar boy before. I quickly gathered my wits, complimented the shirt and thanked T for his gift. We then walked towards the food court for a quick bite and then took a taxi back to the hotel.

Given my time with Singha a few hours ago, I wasn't really hankering for another full on session. I was happy and satisfied spending time cuddling,chatting, watching videos in his mobile and intensely making out in between. 

By past 7, I can feel T getting restless and I suggested that he can make his way to the bar so he will not be late. He responded saying that he wants to stay instead and take care of me (translation: that I pay more including the bar off fee so he can spend the night). I quickly gauged the situation concluding that since I am enjoying my time with him anyway, what he's suggesting is not a bad idea at all.

I asked him where he's talking me tonight in which he replied suggesting going to Fake Club. I responded with a hard no and suggested it doesn't need to be a gay club (but most definitely not a girly gogo club!). He pondered for a while and said don't worry as he will choose a good place. He then called and let his bar know that he is already offed for tonight.

We then took a shower and that's when he started being more playfully aggressive saying that with all the making out we did, he needs to release before we go out tonight. As I have already recovered from my afternoon at S'sense, I gladly complied and gave him a hand (and my other body parts!)

Afterwards, we stepped out of the hotel and he took the lead and hailed a taxi. I was a bit concerned when I realised that we are making our way to Khaosan. It's been ages since I was in the area - part of me feels that I have outgrown the place (that or Silom/Surawong roads got more magnetism for me).

I was about to protest but I stopped myself allowing T to lead and me to go with the flow. We found ourselves in what seems like a Chinese/Vietnamese restaurant which I thoroughly enjoyed - Thai food is great but having a bit of break from it can be good at times.

With our stomachs full, we walked for a bit until we made a turn to an alley of shops which then led to a bar. I think Brick Bar is the name and I was relieved that it's not a lady gogo bar but rather a live music one with bands playing both English and Thai songs. We were stopped by the entrance and was asked for ID, I told T that I don't bring my passport everywhere but I only have a photo of it on my phone. He talked to the staff who then led us to our seat on the upper level overlooking the stage. Oh - and they didn't ask to see photo of my ID 

The place was impressively large and the bands who played that night were impressively decent. I was also pleased to pay "non-boy bar" pricing for drinks this time. The crowd that night was good fun as well. Given that it was a week night - it was busy and crowded but the vibe is more chill than manic.

And T seems to be enjoying as well. After a few drinks, he had his arms wrapped around my shoulder and keeps on giving me quick pecks on the cheek and neck. I was overly conscious as this is not a gay bar and others may find issue with public displays. However, no one seems to mind and when one waiter who brought our drinks pointed to me and T and put his fingers together and gave us a thumbs up sign, I began to relax.

It must be the drinks or the music or the vibe but we eventually found ourselves tipsy and horny. We made our way back to the hotel and was making out as soon as the door was closed. In the taxi, T discreetly held my hand and placed it on his rock hard cock. Good thing the driver was distracted multitasking between driving and his mobile phone (!).

We went straight to the bed, took our clothes off and continued our business. For some reason, T's manly and musky smell that time  was so intoxicating and makes my libido overflow that I was low-key relieved he said no when I asked him if he wants us to go to shower first. We took turns pleasuring each other with him eventually getting on top of me, slowly entering me while my face is buried on his chest still enchanted with his manly smell.

After we both finished, we just lie there arms wrapped around each other too sleepy and tired to move yet happy and satisfied.

Nice experience with T at bar with live band!