roughjock

In Progress Trip Report (April 2024)

Jupiter have diff pricing for alcoholic drinks? I do know bars do have diff price for cocktails but simple beer should be included in the price no? 

Thanks for sharing your experience! It has been a great read! I somehow still very hesitant to off from jupiter. There are plenty of signs from your story that would definitely made me not off the guy. Mamasan saying he is str8 when u want to off him could be one sign too, as there are guys there who wont go with gay customers, or would do absolute minimum if mamasan push them. 

That said, i did have few good off from jupiter too. These are those who i know is gay, or had taken from elsewhere before, or simply had good chemistry in the bar before i off them. 

My fav bar for hiring muscular guys are tawan and moonlight. Hope u have a chance to visit moonlight too.

15 minutes ago, spoon said:

Jupiter have diff pricing for alcoholic drinks? I do know bars do have diff price for cocktails but simple beer should be included in the price no? 

That might've been the case. I don't drink beer, sorry. I assumed a simple mixed drink (shot of vodka and a Coke Zero) would be included but it didn't seem to be an option. I was shown a list that was primarily soda. I opted for a cocktail instead, usually going for a Long Island.

The last time I offed someone from Jupiter was way back when they were still located in Surawong area. I never failed to visit the place at least once during my trips but never really felt the motivation to off.

Also, unlike other bars, their guys don't wear a number so identifying them as they zoom past (mind you they work the stage with such speed!) is a challenge. Any explanation why they chose not to have a number system?

40 minutes ago, CallMeLee said:

Also, unlike other bars, their guys don't wear a number so identifying them as they zoom past (mind you they work the stage with such speed!) is a challenge. Any explanation why they chose not to have a number system?

The laser pointers they use to identify the boy are kind of embarrassing, but they post the line-up of the night online, so I’ve learned to just use that to identify them. Screenshot, show the photo, and there’s no confusion.

Last night I went to another bar and the mamasan just could not understand I was saying #55 even though English is my native language, I speak professionally and I have a deep and clear voice. It was maddening.

10 hours ago, vinapu said:

Sure, water was much more wet 20 years ago as well.

What was different is that were more bars and more boys in them. Performances varied the same way they do nowadays.

It took me 8 trip spread oved 12 years 2001-2013 before I put my step inside Tawan, all because I believed nonsenses circulating on various boards how lazy , greedy , out of shape and indifferent their boys are. 10 minutes after being inside I realized  wasted 12 years of fun because all that propaganda.

My worst experience oy was also in that supposed golden era, with Dreamboys boy back in 2013 ( not related to 1st visit at Tawan and not even the same trip  )

Water is the same wetness, maybe more polluted today....

Performances vary, but the effort is less today, which can be said for almost any worker in any line of work....

I wouldn't consider 2013 the Golden era....further back than that.

Since OP is looking for 23cm, Wonder if he's tried Dominican Republic, Colombia or Brasil 🧐

3 hours ago, CallMeLee said:

From what I recall from Januray  they did not wear numbers during first walkabout but most of them did during second and last one. Those who did not wear then  were already booked or just show boys not available for take out.

2 hours ago, roughjock said:

Last night I went to another bar and the mamasan just could not understand I was saying #55 even though English is my native language, I speak professionally and I have a deep and clear voice.

that may be your problem. English is not my first language and I speak with heavy accent , I noticed very often that  people in the same situation understand me better than native English speakers. 

In Thailand is handy to know that 5 is "ha"' so "ha, ha' is not only laugh but also may mean 55.  

1 hour ago, floridarob said:

but the effort is less today, which can be said for almost any worker in any line of work....

That's true, with ever bigger and bigger  slice going up to people higher in food chain and cuts everywhere in the name of effectiveness, no wonder though that it's happening.  

8 hours ago, roughjock said:

English is my native language, I speak professionally and I have a deep and clear voice. It was maddening.

Maybe not your deep professional voice but the words you were using.  There is no point in using big complicated words however deep your voice is.
Do you poke them with your silver tipped cane if they refuse to understand you?

6 hours ago, vinapu said:

that may be your problem. English is not my first language and I speak with heavy accent , I noticed very often that  people in the same situation understand me better than native English speakers. 

In Thailand is handy to know that 5 is "ha"' so "ha, ha' is not only laugh but also may mean 55.  

Someone can also type the numbers "55" onto the Notes application on a smart phone, or simply write the numbers on a piece of paper.  Show either to the Mamasan.  Or, use the voice translator.

On 4/7/2024 at 1:08 PM, roughjock said:

First Experience, Two Nights in Space (Cont.)

But ultimately I pull it forward and tuck it behind the waistband of my pants, as to hide my awkward erection in public. I'll come back tomorrow night.

I spend my free time scrolling the TikTok feed of Jupiter and looking at the videos they've posted recently. Every night they post a video of the line-up of guys. I look for the one I shortlisted, and screenshot his photo. 

I return at 10:00 PM and before entering the venue, I show the street hawker my phone and the photo of the model. I ask, "Is he working tonight?" The hawker looks confused, and ushers me over to the door staff, who confirm his name is B, and he is there tonight. I pay the 500 THB and get sat in a very good seat, with no one beside me. I order a drink, this time alcoholic and pay the extra fee. I tip on the drink. 

Not a minute later, a mamasan sits beside me and confirms my selection of the night. He asks if I want to talk to B before the performance starts, and I decline. I'll invite him for a drink later. Should I have taken this chance? While I was confirmed on my selection, I'd rather see him in the show first, to re-confirm this is exactly what I want. What if he had a bad attitude tonight, or seemed ill to perform? Okay, now I'm just making excuses. I fucked up.

The show begins, and it's much the same as the night before. Less intensity, and the club is less crowded. When the models do their initial walk on the stage and around the bar, I offer B a 100 THB tip as he passes my table. He bows and puts his hands together politely. He is not flirtatious, but seems respectful.

Another dance number begins the string of acts, but this time all of the performers are off. It's very low energy. A drag performance immediately follows. It's less elaborate than the night before. I didn't come for the show tonight though, so it doesn't bother me. As I've come to understand, each venue has their good and bad nights. Luck of the draw. 

The models strut by again, and I tip B another 100 THB. Again, he bows and puts his hands together. I want to catch his attention. I've never done this before, so I'm sure I'm throwing out unnecessary money. My indiction the night before was that the boys are in high demand and you often don't get your pick, but tonight it seemed that even the patrons were less interested. There was no tipping and no shots being offered. There were no screaming women having the time of their lives. Was anyone smiling? Soon I would be.

The mamasan sat beside me again and confirmed my selection. Where he seemed immediately interested in offering me B before, this time there was hesitation. "Well, he's straight, so I'll have to check with him." Okay. I'm a courteous and respectable person. If he's not comfortable, why would I force it? But let's not forget the purpose of this establishment either. Chuckle with me. Ha. Ha. 

B is sat beside me shortly afterward and the waiter confirms that I will purchase his drink. He is stiff. He looks straight ahead and doesn't engage much. I ask him, "Your name is B?" He can understand but his English is not great. We banter very briefly. "Are you Thai?" I ask because his look appears to be Chinese, and I find him incredibly beautiful. "From Udon Thani." He explains. I try and use this to engage in further conversation as I will travel to that region soon. It doesn't work, he appears uncomfortable. I'm a little taken aback. I'm not a bad looking person. I'm in good shape. I'm well dressed and polite. I don't touch him, but he seems scared. I sit for a bit and watch the show, looking at him occasionally. He fakes a little smile. I figure, I paid for his drink, I'll see if it's okay if I rub his back. He shakes his head up and down and smiles and then goes back to a blank expression. I make sure, "Is this okay?" and again the same gesture.

His body is tight. His skin is soft and cool. You can feel the muscle clenching underneath, rock hard and chiseled. I'm very impressed by his look. He has pale skin and big ears. A stern expression. I try and tell him that I saw him in the show the previous night, and that I was impressed with the size of his dick. He shakes his head the same way. I assume he doesn't understand me.

Okay, is it just the language barrier? To be honest, my intention with him is to have him flex while he fucks me with his massive cock. His body is incredible and I simply want to worship him, and his tool looks like it can provide me ample pleasure, even if he doesn't give it his all. I'm accustomed to 18cm or more, so this is my target when seeking moneyboys. 

He sits for a while and finishes his drink. Then it comes time for his performance. Unfortunately I'm unable to watch him perform, as immediately the mamasan returns and confirms that he will go back to my hotel with me. I pay the 500 THB bar fee. I am unsure if I should tip, so I don't. I think this is a mistake? The mamasan seems happy anyway.

When the performance finishes, B is fully dressed in street attire and looks quite good. He comes to my table and grabs me and takes me outside, where we flag down a taxi and head back to my hotel. He speaks to the driver in Thai to help him navigate. We sit quietly in the back of the taxi and he stares out the window. I admire the way he is dressed and his stern demeanour. I am going to love using his body.

I'm staying at Beanstalk, where the room is quite minimal and the bed is Japanese style, low to the floor. I worry if this is an unusual or unimpressive accommodation for B. We enter the room, and he immediately sits on the bed and removes his shirt. He begins to undress. Part of my desire was to slowly removing his clothing and to appreciate every muscle of his body, as he flexed them ritually. 

That was not in the cards. I touch his body. I run my hand on his chest as he lays back on the bed. I push against his abs, feeling the solidity of the muscle underneath the layer of skin. I grab his pecs and caress them in my hand, filling the entirety of my palm. I ask him to flex and he doesn't understand. I make the motion with my arms, flexing my own biceps. He does it half-heartedly. I'm a little disappointed. 

He quickly undoes his pants and pulls out his dick and starts to put a condom on. I take this as understanding it's time for penetration. No. I suck his dick. It gets hard quite quickly, and again I'm taken for a bit of a shock. Is this the same model? His dick is significantly smaller, even though he's seemingly aroused. I'm told later that dicks in performances are often pumped to appear much larger. Okay, then pump it up! It's not small, but it's more akin to 17cm now.

He keeps the condom on as I suck his dick. I just don't have any interest anymore. A blowjob with a condom? I can't do it. I stop sucking him, and I try and kiss him. He keeps his lips closed and pushes me toward his neck. He smells good, but I'm being disappointed at every turn. Surely the sex might at least feel good.

I ask him to fuck me. "No fuck" he says. My jaw hits the floor. Excuse me? "No fuck."

Clearly I misunderstood the purpose off Jupiter, or some rule somewhere, or missed some step in the process. "Just suck, you suck me. No fuck." He seems angry. I ask him if he can remove the condom, I don't mind giving oral, in fact I thoroughly enjoy it. But I can't suck a piece of latex. He says he will not remove it.

My mood is killed, my desire is gone, my erection shrivels, and I'm left agasp. Is this what people pay for? Is this the moneyboy experience? I think back to the trip reports I've read, and there is so little detail about the sex, just about the general 'good time' they seemingly have. Oh no. What have I gotten myself into.

I just give him the 2500 THB mandatory tip and he gets dressed and leaves. The entire stay lasts 30 minutes. He says thank you, but doesn't offer to keep in communication or try and schedule another appointment, which is what I will soon find out is customary. I sit in my room for a moment, thinking about what just happened, and I feel incredibly bad. I just paid a total of 4800 THB for the most disappointing sex I think I ever had. 

I get over it quickly, and head to Grindr for something free. This time there's passion.

Sex with straight guy, needed to be very direct: what the person can and cannot do. Always use mamasan for language barrier (with a small tip, they can make a life changing experience) or an application to be sure of services promised. With high expectations and sexual driven, we forgot to check all the boxes and it easily happen for the first visit. With some experiences, straight guy is great in bed with their tight body, manly looking, and tight hole to enjoy……. It apply to all places around the world. Enjoy BKK dear…. 

• Members
1 hour ago, floridarob said:

I'm just back from 2 weeks there, a lot like Brazil yet so different, lol

Contrasting Medellín and Rio (Colombia and Brazil are very diverse, huge territories), the quality of sex and the kinds of boys are very similar, and I do not see much difference in the culture other than the spoken language and the side effects contrasts between a mediterranean and a beach city. The differences are rather in the "logistics". 

We should open an entire new thread to discuss these differences and similarities. 

Language barrier is always a challenge when it comes to chemistry, but i do find that using key words with thai accent helps them understand better. This works in other countries and languages as well, even when i speak malay in indonesia, if i imitate their accent, itll be easier for them to understand me. Ive observed similar thing in vietnam, japan and korea as well.

One particular incident in vietnam made me realize this. I was ordering an ice tea, from the counter at the cinema, where they sell lipton ice tea in the bottle. After repeating few times in clear standard english, with him not understanding what im saying, i resorted to sign language and pointed to the bottled drink behind him. Immediately he says, ooooo "aih" tea. So afterward, i tried few times imitating their accents, and definitely improves the communication hehe.

3 hours ago, spoon said:

Immediately he says, ooooo "aih" tea. So afterward, i tried few times imitating their accents, and definitely improves the communication hehe.

Haha, yeah, I’ve been recommend that a few times. I just feel so out of place mimicking an accent. Also if you perpetually bend the English language to their accent, they’ll start to think the word really is pronounced that way. Not a problem unless they are interested in learning English, but I’ve met many who are and they’re a little taken aback when they realize they’ve been duped into thinking they’re saying it perfectly because their teach is ESL as well.

3 hours ago, roughjock said:

Not as old as most of you here,

I, for one,  take consolation in fact that Troy is older than me, 555 ( ha, ha, ha).

As for communication with boys fortunately rarely we discuss with them merits of Thailand adopting riel as currency or Thai politics  during II World War so it's fairly easy. They more or less know what we want and we more or less know whet they expect in exchange.

What I found handy to break the ice is to take some interest in  them. Even if language barrier prevents us from asking  what city they are from or do they have siblings etc I always try to point on something they are  wearing ( shoes, watch, t-shirt , tattoo) and thump it up showing I pay attention to them , not only their bulge.

It may even pay in some benefit, when I asked  boy from now defunct New Twilight what simple tattoo on his chest means ( names of his parents ) he proclaimed " ok, long time ok ' even if declined idea just two sips of cola before.

1 hour ago, roughjock said:

I walk back to the lobby and I'm presented with another tea, this time warm, and two biscuits. This is good service. Bank sits by the door and the massage parlour begins to fill with other patrons. I finish my tea and leave the biscuits and Bank opens the front door for me. I give him the 2000 THB in cash and he thanks me. I leave feeling very refreshed and with a little bit of a crush.

I'm stoked to hear that you had a pleasant experience at S'sense. I may sound like a broken record but it's one of those few places that you can have a proper massage and fun extras at the same time.

I think the massage package you chose required a room change. It can be a bit of a hassle so I recommend choosing a different one next time. The menu will specify if there's a room change involved.

Mr. S (the owner who's an eye candy as well) specified that minimum tip for body to body is 900. So I always used that as a guide and add more depending on level of extra fun provided. I would say you tipped at the high end but as long as you left happy and satisfied.... that's what matters!

4 hours ago, CallMeLee said:

I'm stoked to hear that you had a pleasant experience at S'sense. I may sound like a broken record but it's one of those few places that you can have a proper massage and fun extras at the same time.

Yeah, I was really impressed! The room change doesn't bother me now that I know what to expect. I have a sore back from sleeping improperly so the Thai massage helps a lot. I liked that Bank told me what he preferred though, and I've booked another round with oil soon. 

I wasn't told the minimum tip, only asked to be told if they asked for too much. Good to know! Hopefully he doesn't feel bad getting a lower tip on the second round, I will be a repeat customer this month anyway. I'll offer 1500 next.

40 minutes ago, roughjock said:

! Hopefully he doesn't feel bad getting a lower tip on the second round, I will be a repeat customer this month anyway. I'll offer 1500 next.

he won't be feeling bad because 1500 is generous tip anyways but chances are he will mention that last time you gave 2000 and may ask whet is wrong. Happened to me  with boy in Maha massage soi 6, bit of awkward situation. Me being me answered plainly ' nothing wrong with you but with me, I used to be generous but now I'm stingy" .

That sufficed for explanation and even generated smile

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

he won't be feeling bad because 1500 is generous tip anyways but chances are he will mention that last time you gave 2000 and may ask whet is wrong.

Haha, if he asks then I will simply say I tip more on the first encounter because I don’t usually do repeats, but he will have my business from now on.