roughjock

In Progress Trip Report (April 2024)

Thanks for these great reports, @roughjock.

Question for the group ... my past experiences with MBs were in Japan and Taiwan where, if they're sold as open to bottoming, there's really no resistance or backpeddling at the moment and they usually at least give the appearance of being into it. Will I have a noticeably different experience in Thailand? (I notice that rough jock has had a few sub-par interactions.)

3 minutes ago, floridarob said:

he's not alone....happens with tops and bottoms...so many customers perpetuate this issue by paying them for not doing what they said they would....and some tip them on top of that!

Are massage parlors a safer bet than bars? I think I've mentioned this in another thread, but I notice like Onespa and K-Man label the guys clearly Top or Vers. Just wondering if "Vers" means "Top but will unenthusiastically Bottom with a 5X markup." Ha.

2 hours ago, Draden said:

Are massage parlors a safer bet than bars?

Yes, with the limited time of the massage duration purchased....I like to hang out, have some drinks, not just sex express....

So whether on the apps or bars, I try to be very direct/explicit in what I'm looking for so there is no misunderstanding. If they don't live up to their end of the deal, I'm not shy to send them away without payment (maybe some small transportations money)...

I've brought guys back to the mamasans in the past, not many but perhaps a handful over the years because they were blatantly playing the , do nothing and get paid game....I don't play that.

2 hours ago, Draden said:

Are massage parlors a safer bet than bars? I think I've mentioned this in another thread, but I notice like Onespa and K-Man label the guys clearly Top or Vers. Just wondering if "Vers" means "Top but will unenthusiastically Bottom with a 5X markup." Ha.

There’s no hard rule. That’s the tricky part. It depends on the day, the model you hire, your attitude towards him, his attitude in the moment…

It’s very… “hey I know you have to pay me, so let’s see what I can get away with” in my negative experiences. Whereas a massage parlor, they are way more invested in ensuring you leave happy.

I consider myself very picky, but even then, ive had some duds before. But i still consider bars to be the preferred way to get my guy of the night, as i preferred LT, and its the bar that gives me higher rate of willing guys.

Many masseurs arent even willing to meet outside their workplace, even less that are willing to take LT after whole day working at the center. Though i blame myself too as i rarely make effort to take them off site as i like the massage table better when getting massage. Plus considering they can get more per hour in the center, especially if they are popular, its hard to motivate them to be with you LT, unless you are willing to be more generous.

I wouldnt bank on straight top guy to bottom for you either. Very unlikely itll lead to a satisfaction ending. 

2 hours ago, spoon said:

Many masseurs arent even willing to meet outside their workplace, even less that are willing to take LT after whole day working at the center. Though i blame myself too as i rarely make effort to take them off site as i like the massage table better when getting massage

I've had different experience but only after I'd had a few massages in shop and got to know them. Developing mutual trust is the key. But agree it takes time and effort.

2 hours ago, spoon said:

I wouldnt bank on straight top guy to bottom for you either. Very unlikely itll lead to a satisfaction ending.

+1

On 4/10/2024 at 7:29 PM, ToTheCore said:

.... and then to finalize a firmly agreed upon price for an exact expectation of performance... before you both decide to walk out of the venue.

While I agree with you,  my own way of handling this is  to fix firmly price and length of time ( short or long, usually more specific, like short at least 2 hrs or long till breakfast) but leave performance out to see what happens , how it will work out and what section of stamp collection we will be checking. I ask them if they kiss though but always only  after deal is sealed so they don't need to lie in order to get a business.

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

I ask them if they kiss though but always only  after deal is sealed so they don't need to lie in order to get a business.

So if they say yes, and then they don't deliver on the kissing, do you say, "But... you said yes!" Can you convince them?

Or are you simply disappointed and then quickly move on to the next page of the stamp collection? 😘

2 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

So if they say yes, and then they don't deliver on the kissing, do you say, "But... you said yes!" Can you convince them?

Or are you simply disappointed and then quickly move on to the next page of the stamp collection? 😘

actually I don't recall situation you describe with exception of one, long time ago at BBB Inn when boy named Boy from Tawan said " teeth first", hard to blame him I guess. From there all went according to specification.

If situation you describe would happen , no I were to move to next page but brush my teeth first and see if that changed anything.

But had reverse situation , non kissing guy suddenly got smart in the room and offered kiss in exchange of extra tip , honestly I don't recall how much it was but certainly not  outrageous.  Then I declined, after a bit of exercising he planted kiss and on dismissal I doubled his requested additional tip getting another , quite juicy this time , kiss. 

Next offs we did not have issues, kisses were included in package.

19 hours ago, spoon said:

But i still consider bars to be the preferred way to get my guy of the night, as i preferred LT, and its the bar that gives me higher rate of willing guys.

+1

7 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

Wait... Did he ask you to remove your teeth first? 😁

wrong address, I still have my own, old fashioned natural  31 pieces ,no crowns , no bridges or other modern inventions

11 hours ago, vinapu said:

+1

wrong address, I still have my own, old fashioned natural  31 pieces ,no crowns , no bridges or other modern inventions

Not 32?