TotallyOz

Banana Fitness / Gay Massage Bangkok

You will pass Banana on your way to or from HERO as it is in the same fork of Soi 11 and you may wish to stop there.

Very informative sympathetic owner with good attitude toward his boys, on one occasion explained to me that higher minimum tip for longer session is fair for everybody, on another when praised his boy I was with two times he suggested I should try also others.

Big lobby so boys are not as close which makes selection less intimidating for those who do not like   in-line type of selection.

Went there twice in November, first time only few boys available, second time three times more so it may be draw of luck as everywhere. All good looking

Great massage, great boy , great experience, returned week later to see the same boy / Tau /, showers outside so at times you may wait  in the locker area for available shower.

Out of more than 20 massages I had during my trip in many places one  by Tau there I consider probably the best and this is saying plenty as  not even one was disappointing.

If HERO is king of massage places in BKK , Banana is close to the regent.  

I went there today for the first time. Hope the new place is cleaner.

They will move into the new location on 12 December. He says it will be boy massge, regular Thai massage and foot massage. So if you just want a massage and not the other stuff they will have you covered. I assume it will be different masseurs doing the different types.

My masseur was OK. Cute little guy called Son. His massage technique was a bit unusual and his hands were surprisingly powerful...too powerful in some cases. Did 90 mins for 800 plus tip (1000 minimum). 60 minutes is 650 so it seemed like worth doing the extra time. As I was getting undressed in the locker area another boy was just finishing up with his client and he was stunning. I was kicking myself for not going earlier. According to the guy running the place his name is Ko and he's from CM. I will return Monday hoping to see him. Young, taller, fit, handsome face....

so, a couple of corrections. The guy I had as my masseur on Saturday was Ton, not Son. And apparently the boy I saw was not Ko, but this cute guy named Nung (or maybe Neung). Apparently he's only been there for a few days but I am pretty sure he is the guy I saw in the locker area. His massage technique is surprisingly good, but again very powerful. I don't know why the Thais love extremes so much....the spiciest food possible and massage so hard it hurts. He's very sweet, I had a nice time with him...only minus is that he smokes cigarettes. Doesn't really speak English, but not a big deal to me.

Banana finally moved to new location on Saturday , Dec 12. If Kevin , the owner,  did not BS'd I was their  first client at new location shortly after 2 p.m. 

Pretty easy to find, walk along soi 23 , after while you pass Urban Male on your right coming from Sukhumvit and then you will find yourself on small intersection with crossing soi. Banana is right on the corner,diagonally from small shopping plaza.

It looks impressive, first floor has area for foot massages with few ladies working there as well as cute boys , on second floor to the left is lobby where boys will be sitting hopping to be your pick. All employees moved and I saw few new hunks as well.

Showers are still outside of rooms in the locker area. All looks new , fresh and modern, I wish them luck. 

Pretty easy to find, walk along soi 23 , after while you pass Urban Male on your right coming from Sukhumvit and then you will find yourself on small intersection with crossing soi. Banana is right on the corner,diagonally from small shopping plaza.

"pretty easy to find" is a gross understatement. It is impossible to miss, they have a giant billboard the height of the entire 4 storey building! Happened to drive past last night and took this picture:

post-11689-0-73053300-1451827554_thumb.jpg

I am sorry I missed this thread recently.  I usually do a 3 way massage tour:  B and N, then to Banana and then Hero.  Often I'll find a good new boy in one of the first two and I know if not, I'll always find what I want in Hero.  Last week I didn't see Banana.  Glad to hear they are not closed and in new location.  Thanks for the photo! It looks easy to find for me.

Guest stevefrancoi

1st post and amazing comments!

I went today for the 1st time to this place and never been soi 11 before.

Outstanding decoration, atmosphere and choice of boys.

I have been to other places in the past. Cannot compare!!!

Far above all massages spa I have visited.

Clean, warm, great service.

The boss said "hello" to me when I left. As I was telling him my feed back he wanted to offer me a foot massage....

Not to be missed!

Guest DragonBolt

I went to Banana Club the other day and everything people are saying good about this place is true. The masseuse was very polite and actually good and giving a massage. I got my full hours worth.

Had a foot massage later and it was devine. I really can't compliment this place enough. Kelvin understands his customers and I will definitely visit again. High five to the Banana Club.