firecat69

7 Days to Go

Arrived HongKong late last night.  Staying in Kowloon East in Crowne Plaza on points. Very nice attached to big Mall.  Been quite a few years since I have been in HKG. I was struck by lack of Caucasians both on the plane ride and out today on train . etc.

Took the tram to the Peak. Got here early so minimum wait. By the time left it was very long. Taxis are not cheap and the train system is complicated and many times machines are out of service . Unlike Skytrain there are no live people to sell you tickets or make change.

What I would consider cute boys are far and few between.  Mall was jammed but unlike Siam Paragon, I saw no one to fall in love with.  Same thing on train. My Hotel however does have some cute boys.

After being in Australia and New Zealand, restaurants look like a bargain. Cheaper across the board then Thailand . McDonalds , bakeries coffee shops , asian food all cheaper then real restaurants or mall restaurants in Bangkok or Pattaya.

Took a taxi ride to day that i know would not have been more then $5 in Bangkok and it was $20 in HongKong.

I hate the HKG airport. You walk forever even with the moving walkways and when you leave Customs, it is still a long walk to taxis.

First time I visited it was still under Great Britain and maybe I have rose colored glasses but it seemed a lot friendlier.

At any rate , it will probably be quite some time before I return!

So among other things yesterday we went to see the Big Buddah and were lucky enough to see a huge procession of Monks coming out of the Residence.

I guess the Communists have not decided to crush religion in HongKong. At least not yet. Later we went on a night time cruise of the Harbor.

Just 16 days until I return to Pattaya and I surely cannot wait. Have been hit on by a lot of 30 somethings on Jack'd and Grindr etc.   Nothing that I could not turn down although if I was alone , I might have tried to set up something.

I did send out a few messages to my preferred type slim and 18-24 but no responses. Just as well!!

post-243-0-13665500-1416207954_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-84297500-1416207973_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-31104400-1416207985_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-85869400-1416208000_thumb.jpg

I left HongKong with mixed feelings .  Not the city I first visited in 1989.  But still much better then mainland china where the citizens can have dissent crushed at any time . Lots of Catholic schools and many families with 2 children.

So I guess the Iron Fist of Communist China has not fallen completely on HongKong.

I found prices to be reasonable even cheap in some instances and we had perfect weather which always helps.

I will probably not return but would certainly recommend that you visit the city if you have a chance.

On to Kuala Lumpur for 3 nights. A city I have visited twice before as part of long Asian trips.  

It is on the itinerary because we are staying at the Doubletree for a minuscule number of points and it is a great Hotel. My friends have never been there and they will find things  to do . I will rest my ankle by the pool.

So my friends are off for sightseeing things I have seen.  Just looked at Jack'd and was amazed how many Hot Boys are there and making it plain they are for purchase.  Waiting to see if I hear back from any of them.  Vinapu would love some of the boys I contacted but who knows if they are real.

Here's hoping!!!!

Anyone here had experience with Boys in KL?

Anyone here had experience with Boys in KL?

I stayed in KL for a few nights recently. I received lots of messages from money boys, mostly from the Philippines working in KL and very up front asking for 200 Ringit but the 150 you quoted would be about the correct rate. There are lots of other guys who are not money boys so I was very careful with the wording of messages so as not to offend. Not always easy to hook up because most guys are working or at university or both and most don't live close to downtown.

So yesterday was a timing disaster .  Lot harder when you are traveling with a straight couple.  I was to see the first boy at 5pm and meet my friends for dinner at 630pm. He was quite late getting out of class and could not come until 6pm.  Too late for me so we re_scheduled for today when his class gets out at 4pm.

2nd boy we were supposed to meet at 1030pm.  I lay down on the bed around 9pm and did not wake up until 1am. My iPhone has do not disturb on at 11pm. When I looked at my phone ieee a sorry message from him at 1145pm because he fell asleep also. Hehe.

I re-scheduled with him this morning and he just left.  He did look like the photos and did everything promised but not good enough that I would repeat but still it was nice to see a Non Thai boy and the payment was fair.

The law Student is scheduled at 5pm and we'll see how that goes

Boy today let me take 1 photo which I have included.

post-243-0-90021200-1416452476_thumb.jpg

So 2nd boy showed up at 430pm and he was a lot of fun.  Great kisser, and sucker and his small tight ASS loved getting Fucked.

Would definitely see him again. I got hit on by many others on Jack'd offering  massage etc, just no time. Have to say Kuala Lumpur has definite promise.

Tomorrow on to Hanoi where Gayromeo has some cute boys but I think it is a tough place to actually meet . Not sure if my Hotell allows guests etc.

I enjoyed the boys in KL on my last trip.  I did not do the GayRomeo thing but did go to some massage places.  I found odd that they showed photos of the boys and you chose from that and they came down once you choose the person you wanted to do.  I like seeing the guys in the flesh before a meeting but that didn't happen in KL.

Glad your trip is going well and so productive (boy wise). ;)

I am waiting for photo Anthony Bao to visit at 1030pm.  Hope he is at least as good as first boy.  

I really like Hanoi. Last time it was summer and very hot. Now it is so nice. People are very friendly. Things are very cheap. Taxis are cheap. Meals , beer and drinks are really cheap.

Boys appear to be about same price as Thailand . Jack'd is much more useful here then Gayromeo but first boy I saw was from Gayromeo.

Traffic makes Bangkok look simple. Crossing the streets is an adventure and all taxi rides are like thrill rides. Have to be some of the best drivers I haver seen.  hehe.

Traffic makes Bangkok look simple. Crossing the streets is an adventure and all taxi rides are like thrill rides. 

That's  true,  when there I used to cross the streets just  for fun, the same way like taking rollecoasters, Saigon is even worse/ better, depending of how scared one is 

So someone cut a major line into Hanoi for the internet last night around 9pm and they did not get it restored until 10am this morning.

Missed my meeting last night but re-scheduled it for tonight . Really want to meet this boy. He acts like a very Horny Boy but works from 8am-10pm so not able to meet just anytime.

Have to get him tonight because tomorrow we leave for Siem Reap.

So finally met Anthony tonight. Looked just like photos but did not want me to take any more. Mediocre kisser and sucker. Very willing Bottom.

Photos of new boy I will try to squeeze in early morning or is that squeeze into? ( before he goes to school. hehehe

Hornet appears to be a very good app in Hanoi for finding willing boys!

post-243-0-98295400-1416761247_thumb.png

post-243-0-75837200-1416761316_thumb.png

post-243-0-22202500-1416761337_thumb.png

post-243-0-70342800-1416761361_thumb.png

I am staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. Apparently no problem here. First boy just came to room. Second boy front desk called to say I had a guest and I said send him up.

I am not sure that is the case in smaller boutique Hotels .  I did notice guys holding hands walking down the street and restaurants where it was evident that male couples were Gay.

Boy just left.  Looks like photos would not let me take any sexy photos.  Funny boys are not as shy in some ways as thai boys but they do seem to avoid any photos especially sexy ones.

He is Freshman at University studying design.  Very good kisser, not so good sucker and a very willing Bottom.

Never thought it would be so easy in Vietnam but between Jack'd, Grindr and Hornet , lots of willing boys.  Gayromeo not preferred way to hook up at least in my short trial period.

Off to Siem Reap later today.

Guest anonone

Nice reporting that continues throughout the SE Asia area.  You have my vote for correspondent of the year. 

Very nice looking boys in Hanoi.  Might need to check that out sometime...

See you in a week or two.