vinapu

May 2015 in Bangkok and Pattaya -trip report

Of course if was XBoys, not XSize / which is in BKK, not PTY/, my apologies but I was typing report past midnight so excuse me.

I think writing as I'm still there makes for better reading. I remember plenty, hey whisky or even better , gin , helps as long as is taken straight, I don't use any diluters or mixers as they are called.

On serious side at least twice daily I was updating my notes in form of draft e-mail to myself , you are right that after return all seems like a blur. Fact that I change hotels often actually helps to localize  goings in the past and to place them in proper day as well.

Yes I like Magnolia and even like long stroll to or /and from  there, I'm big on walking and it takes me 20-25 minutes from BT to get there. Massages are great and so is decor but as for boys I have mixed emotions, so will continue to patronize them  in future , God willing,  most likely with expectation of great massage and not much more.

Not that they are not willing for extras, opposite, too willing and too fast to get to 2nd stage for my taste, I walk fast but lay   slow so to speak.

For me PTY is Boyztown, I can envision me camping there for a week crossing street only for Boat Bakery and internet cafe on South Pattaya Road. Did not venture to Dongtan at all this trip but went to Sunee, watch this space for more.

It were at least dozen if not more boys at Kawaii  / biguyby correct me if I'm wrong / , with exception of smiles none for me which means many readers here would be happy there, twinky cherubs are not my territory, their older brothers are.

The siliconed big cock boy at Xboys could be the 'poster child' for what can happen if one has silicon injected.

I close my eyes when he appears. Oversized deformed penises about the ugliest thing imaginable.

Some others at Xboy make the show worthwhile but bring earplugs.

I visited Magnolia twice during my March trip, having been there in August/September 2014. It must be about 2 miles from BT but I did it on the second occasion, having used my hired motor bike the first time. Its quite hard to find and is close to Sukumvit Road in a maze of small Sois in a rather modern house with smart clean interior. I was rather ready for the cold drink on arrival.

I was very satisfied both times and would agree the boys are keen to conclude the massage part of the proceedings, by, on the last occasion probing between my butt cheeks with his cock.

If it wasn't for the location I would not go anywhere else for the massage experience.

It were at least dozen if not more boys at Kawaii  / biguyby correct me if I'm wrong / , with exception of smiles none for me which means many readers here would be happy there, twinky cherubs are not my territory, their older brothers are.

Yes I agree with you Vinpu very twinky cherubs, I am a fan of cute twinks but Kawaii Boys in Soi Pattayaland 1 are even too young and twinky for me. But I did enjoy our little bar crawl very much indeed.

The siliconed big cock boy at Xboys could be the 'poster child' for what can happen if one has silicon injected.

I close my eyes when he appears. Oversized deformed penises about the ugliest thing imaginable.

Some others at Xboy make the show worthwhile but bring earplugs.

Unfortunately the boy with the oversized deformed penis implant would be better suited to a freak show than a cock show.

Where is that KISS place you mention Abang? name sounds familiar but mentally can't localize.

You guessed rightly , always  I treat my bed warmers with breakfast unless they opt out by leaving early.

Kiss Food and Drink is one of favourite places to eat, no frills, great Thai Food and acceptable quality Western food. Budget prices.

It is located on Second Road on the corner of Soi Diana Inn and across the road from Mike Shopping Mall.

post-14901-0-22686300-1434145996_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the helmet buying club :)

Could you lit some light on your daily agreed business rate, please?

PS [your] ax murderer is not a Kuhn Thai, judging by "visa extension" need?

I thought it may be kind of money extracting scam but at least as you will learn soon , helmet were bought and used by us / possibly returned later on but I was mentally prepared for those tricks so took it lightly.

I offered 1000, boy wanted 2000 so we settled on 1500/day. I consider this generous on my side ,  comments welcomed.

Night activities excluded, so when he was with me I paid him separately, when he was alone earned nothing but I guaranteed him 2 nights out of  5 and he spent a lot of efforts to convince me to hire him for 3 nights. It worked out in his favour as you will learn soon.

He is Lao, but his parents are living somewhere in Issan . I need to say here I have good luck with Lao boys and not as good with Cambodian ones, not sure it's pattern or coincidence. My best boy in Dec was Lao as well

Unfortunately the boy with the oversized deformed penis implant would be better suited to a freak show than a cock show.

I actually feel sorry for him since he is well built a with handsome face but such deformed most important part

Kiss Food and Drink is one of favourite places to eat, no frills, great Thai Food and acceptable quality Western food. Budget prices.

It is located on Second Road on the corner of Soi Diana Inn and across the road from Mike Shopping Mall.

now I recall passing by on few occasions thanks to your photo

I liked NongNooch too. There are full day tours available too - come with morning bus, leave with returning afternoon tour bus. Have you been to the elefant and folk shows?

I should remember about Good boys, just for a case :)

No helmet scum - bought twice: one for me for 400 baht, next trip "for him" 1000 baht, BigC/Tesco. The second was bought together - you should do something like that, it's funny (perhaps, you did? As a part of BFE?). All these considerations: right model, right color and price (a bit above that he used to), - that was quite a process! :)

I liked NongNooch too. There are full day tours available too - come with morning bus, leave with returning afternoon tour bus. Have you been to the elefant and folk shows?

I should remember about Good boys, just for a case :)

No helmet scum - bought twice: one for me for 400 baht, next trip "for him" 1000 baht, BigC/Tesco. The second was bought together - you should do something like that, it's funny (perhaps, you did? As a part of BFE?). All these considerations: right model, right color and price (a bit above that he used to), - that was quite a process! :)

Thanks for the tip for full day tour, will consider next time as half day is not enough even for greenery hater like me.

No I did not go to elephant and folk shows ,I'm not big fan of those.

I'm glad helmet situation cleared, no I did not go with him nor he suggested I will too, I'm glad I did not , all those consideration  you described would drive me insane. When shopping I'm fast decision maker, the same goes in massage places and bars.  

Guest abang1961

Now I know the plight of a Thai boy....and I cannot be one.

I really don't like the idea of playing second fiddle/spare tyre to someone.

Perhaps this sense of insecurity and rejection is something a Thai sex worker needs to overcome (daily?)

Thanks Vinapu for reuniting with this du-jour BF... isn't it a happy ending, after all.....

Now I know the plight of a Thai boy....and I cannot be one.

I really don't like the idea of playing second fiddle/spare tyre to someone.

Perhaps this sense of insecurity and rejection is something a Thai sex worker needs to overcome (daily?)

Thanks Vinapu for reuniting with this du-jour BF... isn't it a happy ending, after all.....

I'm not as cruel as you think. Remember whole idea of 5 day Bangkok vacation was his, down to  sleeping of floor when I will have boys with me. I just rubber stamped what he wanted throwing in separate room and 2 nights together promise.

We talked everything over including timing of payments / I wanted to pay as day goes, he wanted all money on last morning claiming that this is best way for him to save it  - I liked idea /    

Guest abang1961

Please don't get me wrong..

In fact, you have been too generous to include him in this segment of your trip.

I am just highlighting the notion of another "missed" business opportunity of Thai guys.

Vinapu,  how can the boy at Tawan "headed" off with another client after your "inspection"?

Please don't get me wrong..

In fact, you have been too generous to include him in this segment of your trip.

I am just highlighting the notion of another "missed" business opportunity of Thai guys.

Vinapu,  how can the boy at Tawan "headed" off with another client after your "inspection"?

I agree that  it's  a bit of awkward to kick one boy out of bed to make room for another one but that's the fate of rented love.

After all boy is working and paid for it., accepting rules as they were so I don't think there were any hurt feelings on his part.

Tawan situation was kind of reverse. I could be pissed off,  after all agreement was sealed  and generous terms agreed.

This time boy decided where greener pastures are and dumping me for other. Instead of getting upset i just accepted things as they are which was easy having man of equal beauty available in the room. I'd off #51 in future , he may be one of more popular at the moment as on two subsequent visits  saw him going with patrons. And as mentioned there's always possibility that management told him to go with  other customer instead of me

Super A in soi 6

Drinks are 100 baht only and off fee is 500 but reduced to 400 if drinks is purchased.

I liked an experience , unfortunately boy had day time job so before we left a bar I knew he will not stay past 1.30 and at that time  I sent him home with tip and 100  baht taxi money .

How much is normal expected tip for the boy in that bar? In soi Twilight it´s 2000 baht for short time nowadays, which make those bars just being rip-offs of chinese tourists and others who don´t know better or don´t care. Would be interesting to know what the boys in Super A, Nature boys and Golden cock expect.

How much is normal expected tip for the boy in that bar? In soi Twilight it´s 2000 baht for short time nowadays, which make those bars just being rip-offs of chinese tourists and others who don´t know better or don´t care. Would be interesting to know what the boys in Super A, Nature boys and Golden cock expect.

Soi Twilight must pick up lots of tourists & business visitors who don't know what the going rate is and of course the bar boys learn to ask for more. As we all would if in that situation.

However, I still believe the going rate starts from about 1500, even if many will ask for more.

I think I tipped 1600 last time. He seemed happy enough and didn't even try to haggle the price upwards.

The last poll run here wasn't saying 2000, so unless there has been some rapid inflation?