Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Reccomendations for Tailor and Optician Please
I used to use 'Stylist Tailor', down the street to the Shangri-la. 50 yards before the hotel. The hotel recommended them. They were good, but now, with so much discounting at home. It's cheaper to get good quality shirts, etc, in UK.
-
Charlie Woods' hole-in-one
But he was to be in Bangkok!
-
'Blued' app trap: Two Chinese Men Arrested for Extortion and Assault in Bangkok
Real money or card in other pocket. The small change or expired card can be handed over swiftly, the idea being that usually the mugger won't wait around. At least that's the idea! You need to remember which pocket is which! Difficult with a phone, but other members have referred to carrying a cheap local phone, leaving your main phone in the hotel.
-
Last minute trip to Rio Dec 5th to ?? Dec 25th Anyone else in Rio now or coming soon?
Looks pretty interactive!
-
Where you spending Xmas ?
Perhaps they will take over the world, like Westworld...
-
'Blued' app trap: Two Chinese Men Arrested for Extortion and Assault in Bangkok
That's definitely common sense. Like dressing in old clothes, no fancy watch, some small denomination notes in one pocket, expired credit card, etc. I learnt that in NY in 1980!
-
Where to find old gay Thai men
Earwig?
-
Too gorgeous to be guilty?
I wish you were right, but I fear that he did win the majority of votes, despite a clearly dishonest campaign. That says a lot about the American voter, the manipulation by social media, and the inability of the Democrats to put forward a coherent platform. The main casualty, I think, was truth, which no-one seems to consider relevant. Look at Matt Gaetz. Going the same way in UK, cf Boris Johnson.
-
Charlie Woods' hole-in-one
Yes, to first paragraph. Second paragraph is not a valid comparison. Although I have given up a newspaper for that reason. Third paragraph, OK. If all the articles were interesting, it wouldn't be so bad. I think most people would like to see articles that have some connections with gay life in-Thailand.
-
AirAsia flight turns into party zone
Very sad that this was highlighted as an achievement.
-
Proposed tunnel near Pattaya will delay highspeed rail to Bangkok
Presumably not enough bribes handed over.
-
Charlie Woods' hole-in-one
I know some members who have left the forum as a result.
-
Rose Hotel, Bangkok?
This was discussed at length recently.
-
Charlie Woods' hole-in-one
I struggle to see the relevance?
-
Two decades of Pattaya expat nutters, weirdos and crackpots
Well, he met you!
-
Audacity to ask for money
He could buy Hotmale!
-
Boy Agencies - update
Going to tell.....?
-
Pattaya youth gang attack Swiss man
I thought he was on his own?
-
A cleaner image for Patttaya?
I assume that the offenders pay off the BIB?
-
Patong for christmas
One should also remember that the UK pension is one of the lowest, if not the lowest, of all countries in Europe.
-
Audacity to ask for money
Young saplings?
-
Army probes multiple sex abuse claims of cadets
I wonder in what way they were expected to intervene? Orgy?
-
List of gay brothels in Japan
King of College is, still, I hope, a traditional walk in place, with boys who stand up, shirtless, for inspection, when you come in.
-
Look for friends to enjoy the boys
Thanks. I'll try to check it out in January!
-
Patpong comings and goings
Outside my budget!