Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
THE Place to be ...
- Finding a real boyfriend
The Congo? Eastern Ukraine?- Adventures of a Bangkok Rookie August 2026
Cheaper, but not that much, compared to what I paid in Sydney in July.- Adventures of a Bangkok Rookie August 2026
I must have eaten at the wrong restaurants in Tokyo, I was paying 60 or 70 US. London is quite pricey for boys, between £200 and 300. Was was quoted 500 last week, but just laughed, and there was a rapid reduction. But some high end guys do get that I believe. You also need to like Brazilians! Perhaps half the escorts on the apps are Brazilian. Some very good looking, but just too many! Eating out, I would say, is expensive, though not up to NY standards, in a gastro pub, ie good food, but not Michelin type standard, £50 to 60 a head, if you have a reasonable wine. There are some nice, cheaper but good places, but they have to be sought out, and they come and go! I will report after my meal in Gerrards Cross on Saturday, with another forum member!- August 2026 Trip Report: Another Top Bites the Dust and a Power Bottom is Born
Yup!- Gloria Steinem dies at 92
Are you taking over the mantle of the late departed @PeterRS2?- Airport hotel
More than the Capella?- THE Place to be ...
Salute with what?- New hotel on the block ARNI HEXA
The possibilities there are extensive, especially if you go round the corner down soi Tawan, to soi 6, where the massage shops are lined up.- Trip Report Bangkok March 2026
- August 2026 Trip Report: Another Top Bites the Dust and a Power Bottom is Born
I believe someone said, you cant take it with you....- Adventures of a Bangkok Rookie August 2026
I agree re Tokyo. Many shops with twinks, reasonable prices, and you can specify what you want, and the boys almost always perform as booked. They can be a bit cautious about farang "big dicks"! However eating out is not cheap!- The pedantic vicar
I gather 3 days is the usual period?- Optometrist Jomtien complex
Could keep the optometrist in business for years!- Optometrist Jomtien complex
Enough to match his personalities.- New adventures in Tunis capitale
Renaissance man?- For the BKK lovers - what is your 2nd favorite city for stamp collecting?
+1- August 2026 Trip Report: Another Top Bites the Dust and a Power Bottom is Born
A literary man as well!- New adventures in Tunis capitale
Very philosophical.- Thai resort cracks down on sex workers before arrival of US sailors
No concerns reported by the local bottom community?- Smile of the Day
He didn't have a white coat! Sex was good, though....- A very short bkk journey
Who knows! I did visit Golden Cock quite often. I remember that when you went upstairs the handrail, in the right was detached from the wall. It was pretty basic/run down. But it was open in the afternoon, not common in those days!- A very short bkk journey
Also years ago,ni recall looking in to the late Golden Cock, when the boys there whipped out their cocks for inspection. At the same time I noticed that a farang at the bar was being given an enthusiastic blow job. I didn't leave!- Adventures of a Bangkok Rookie August 2026
To which God will you pray?- Is NatureBoy dead?
Sometimes with a picture of the said patient! - Finding a real boyfriend