Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
More Observations from My July–August Trip to BKK
@BjornAgain - looking forward to dinner next Saturday!!
-
THE Place to be ...
I trust there will be some young midshipmen available!
-
A day of new experiences
Indeed, and continued with renewed fervour!
-
Grindr tips and techniques
I'm cautious about saying 'generous ', a friend got blocked after saying that. Others i know put a space in the middle of the word!
-
Adventures of a Bangkok Rookie August 2026
I take half a sleeping pill on my first night, that seems to be enough to sort out my sleeping schedule!
-
Questions regarding upcoming Cambodian trip
Or Africa, similar issues in Zambia!
-
10 valid points of North Africa sex tourism
Strange reply?
-
Being fit for your travel
In London it is also usually a 'foreigner', even a dreaded immigrant, who offer to give up their seat. Quite noticeable. Also usually a local who thinks that their bag is entitled to a seat.
-
Safety Tips for Saunas in Sao Paulo and Rio
As everyone has said, its a question of being sensible, no jewellery, dress down, no posh watch, stay in lighted streets, avoid eye contact, etc. This minimises risk. I learnt this in New York in the late 70s, when there was a fair bit of risk! You can't completely remove risk, but!
-
Adventures of a Bangkok Rookie August 2026
A number of posters on here have commented on the lack of punters at HotMale, so a recent view would be helpful!
-
Quarter Silom
Ii thought you would take the bait! Even quicker than I thought! Many years ago, a colleague arriving in NY, was asked his job, said he was a solicitor, and was given a hard time! Strangely, bearing in mind this thread, when you had to fill out an entry form for the US, I put 'attorney'. It seemed simpler!
- Quarter Silom
-
Rentals and buying
"don't want to cross that busy road everyday though" You could take Grab..
-
10 valid points of North Africa sex tourism
There is no nation where all the guys are straight!
-
Bangkok Short Trip Report - August
Thanks. Yes, I know, but thought you might have a general idea!
-
Scam ?
"They weren't policeman." Are you sure!
-
Weekends in Bangkok 2026
Lawyer.....
-
Scam ?
Well, I think its strange!
-
Bangkok Short Trip Report - August
So, Super A is still going. Is there a good selection of boys? As you may recall, I prefer twink or boy next door type, who will bottom!
-
Off to the Philippines
In Cambodia, Siem Reap, at upscale Viroths Hotel, they bring the boy up to your room!
-
Off to the Philippines
I wish I had your stamina!
-
Adventures of a Bangkok Rookie August 2026
Ok, fine. Last few times I had 'proper' Thai massage, masseurs were middle aged ladies, so no fun part!
-
Being fit for your travel
I assumed you were left handed....
- Quarter Silom
- Quarter Silom