Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. They are more than 10 seconds, it's true!
  2. I have frequently stayed at Viroth's, gay friendly, close to centre, great service. However I think that they are now overcharging for what you get. Rooms are nice, retro, but somewhat basic, and in high season, can be US$350,or more if you have a suite. Big selling point is that it is small, 32 rooms i think, with a big swimming pool. I am going to try a new hotel 2 blocks away, Angkor Village Hotel, looks much more luxurious, and cheaper, and a member of the 'Small Luxury Hotels of the World' . Due there end September. Not been to Arthur and Paul.
  3. Thanks, on reflection, I think i was told it was the BTS card that was restricted. I didntvthink about the Metro. Yes, I am amused!
  4. Multi awarded by you?
  5. I believe it was only available to residents, or so I was told?
  6. Direct Messages, I imagine?
  7. I think it depends on the insurer.
  8. Another special German sausage?
  9. 'Ceuta'
  10. His dick would be good enough for me!
  11. I hope you have a great and exciting time!!
  12. I would be happy to overcome any embarrassment! Are the audience allowed to jack off?
  13. Personally I like the 4 hands erotic massage, followed by kissing, oral etc, then the two guys fucking, then me joining in!
  14. Fafa massage, bangkok, certainly.
  15. For those of you who are fans of 'Yes Minister', you will remember Jim Hacker saying to Bernard, 'Antennae, Bernard'
  16. Yes, doesn't look so good for the 2 Russian teenagers. All a bit odd, setting out, allegedly to a 7/11, at 4 am?
  17. I can see why you posted this!
  18. It is a bar!
  19. Very good!
  20. It's K Man Spa, if that makes a difference! Good website, close to BTS Saphan Khwai.
  21. I had a similar experience on my second visit to Bangkok, but, as @floridarob suggests, that was a 3some. Something I try to continue! As said before in this forum, I have found plenty of willing 3somes in Bangkok, though some boys say no. Perhaps a greater percentage than in Europe.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.