Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Shocking in Belfast
I rather agree a buttoned back pocket suits me.
-
Aiden Surawong Bangkok?
Makes sense!
-
Cruising areas
You can use a mirror!
-
Shocking in Belfast
I was robbed in Athens.
-
Aiden Surawong Bangkok?
Someone said €60 a night, not exactly expensive.
-
Is Screwboy still operating?
Josquin des Prez? Palestrina? Hildegard of Bingen, even?
-
Fire at Chatuchak beer house kills 30
And quite a few missing.
-
Visa for Hanoi
You are too young to remember that!
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
I was hoping to go, I have been invited to a Thanksgiving dinner, but it now looks like there will be a clash with seeing a sick friend in California. Nothing yet certain.
-
Sex medicine
Interesting to think of you eating zinc. In bulk?
-
Those Boyztown hotels
True, but @Olddaddy likes the Capella!
-
Those Boyztown hotels
There is a first time for everything!
-
Visa for Hanoi
God, you're sad!
-
Love Interest 2026 Update
Unlike you, you mean!
-
Is Screwboy still operating?
Even longer ago!
-
Love Interest 2026 Update
An unhelpful comment.
-
First Time in Bangkok - May 2026 Trip Report
What a suggestion! You mean they don't cum 6 times in a day?
-
Visa for Hanoi
Forget it, life is too short.
-
First Time in Bangkok - May 2026 Trip Report
Yes, i imagine we agree, but the point was made that revealing what the masseur would, or would not do, was helpful. That is surely correct?
-
Visa for Hanoi
" as long as they can put up with myself....."
-
Visa for Hanoi
You miss the point.
-
Visa for Hanoi
Could be a long wait!
-
Those Boyztown hotels
I thought it was a dump, and I also had the "penthouse" room.
- Fitness Influencer Connor Murphy Dies at 32 in Thailand Lake Drowning
-
Bangkok trip report: 10 Days of Bliss.
Indeed, before it reopened.