Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
I think one of the best investments you can buy in Thailand is a motorcycle. They are the easiest for getting around and make life so much easier. If you live a distance from where you go on a daily basis, they also will save money over the long run. It is very easy to buy a motorcycle in Thailand and to have it in your own name. Here a few suggestions. Motorcycles start around 30,000 baht and go up from there. If you buy at a dealer, the prices are negotiable. Be sure to get them to give you 2 helmets (they do with all Thais) and a wrench tool set for fixing minor issues. You can take out a loan for it but the rates are crazy and I suggest paying cash. If you…
-
From ThaiVisa.com... an interesting discussion ...now 3 pages... regarding...Housebreaking by Sunnee Boys... Housebreaking By Sunnee Boys - Thailand Forum Posted 2010-07-14 21:10 The young boys of Sunnee Plaza (Pattaya) are dangerous in several ways. As I know now they are organized with adult men in the background. If they find customers then the adults will follow to the home of the customer and blackmail him, because the boys are below 18. And in bad times with no customers, they go to the homes of known farangs and ask for money. So with me on last Saturday. Two boys ring on the early morning. But I didn't open the door. Then they was climbing over…
-
I haven't been to Phuket in years. Are all of these three hotels below about the same quality? Anyone have strong opinions about any of them, and why? Connect Rendez Vous Aquarius Thanks!
-
- 2 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Their web site, Pattaya GAY TV , is still there, but as far as I can tell their last video was in April. They also used to post here, with a link, when new videos were placed online. Does anybody know if they are still in operation?
-
I'm seeking information about serviced studio apartments in Bangkok that are within my budget (maximum of 15,000 Bhat/month) for a 3-6 month stay. My preference would be an apartment within a 5 minute walk of any BTS or MRT station, although closer to Silom, Sathorn, etc. areas would be ideal. If there is nothing in that price range within walking distance of a BTS or MRT station, then a short motorbike or taxi ride to one would be another option. Any recommendations?
-
I was in Pattaya in January for holiday and offed a boy from a bar in boyztown, my first offing. I had him sit with me first (no drink, I tipped him 100Baht instead) and came back later to pay the bar fine and take him with me (I was not sure at first). We didn’t discuss short or long stay or what he does, as this was my first offing I just wanted to see how things develop. Mamasan told me that he forgot his ID-card, but he had a copy so we went to my hotel to check if copy is ok. It was, but I wanted to enjoy his company outside of bed, so we went for a walk in Pattaya (about 1h) and chatted a bit, his English was limited, but he understood what I said. He is not gay. (I…
- 63 replies
- 13.6k views
-
I was watching a segment on CNN this morning talking about the United States government exploring whether to deny passports to sex offenders. According to a Government Accountability Office report, they claimed that in a one-year span 4,500 registered sex offenders were issued passport and many of them traveled to areas of the world known for sex tourism. At least 30 were federal government employees. The State Department is now looking into ways to use this information to enforce a law, which was enacted in 2008, to possibly deny passports to registered sex offenders. In light of the way the American Legal System labels sex offenders, I wonder if this is just mout…
-
I have a free Gold Upgrade certificate that I can use by November. I was planning on flying back to LOS with this. But, trying to book out of USA anywhere other than LA proved impossible. Thai would not book Dallas or Houston. I could have booked with Continental but was told I'll have to pay double baggage and use 2 tickets. Continental was trying to charge 6k USD to book with them to use Thai Air out of LA. What a true Pain. Any suggestions for next time when I am trying to leave from Dallas or New York?
-
I read somewhere that it is our own Gaybutton's Birthday today. He turns 75!
-
The BF wanted to be sure I paid UBC when I was away from Thailand. Why? The World Cup of course. He had not touched the TV in 3 months. But, now he wants to watch all the games late at night with his friends. When the UBC bill came, he SMS me to make sure I knew there was a bill that needed to be paid. I found this poll on live journal and thought it was great.
-
- 69 replies
- 11.9k views
-
-
I try not to post these things without confirmation. I just received the confirmation. This has been confirmed by the Pattaya police. Peter, the owner of the La Dolce Vita bar in Jomtien Complex, was found hanged this morning - inside the bar. Nothing had been stolen from the bar and murderers usually don't commit the crime by hanging people, so it's obviously most likely a suicide. At this point I have no further details. I will post what I can find out.
-
- 36 replies
- 8.4k views
-
-
Apparently the pedophiles had a friend in a Thai "gentleman" running a pedophile ring and luring young boys via his Internet gaming shop and also apparently several internet shops are involved. Lord only knows just how widespread this might be. This is one of the more sickening stories yet. _____ Paedophilic Internet Café Scam Investigated in Pattaya Following the high profile arrest of Mr. Mikhail Pletnev, the internationally renowned Russian musician, Pattaya Children & Woman Protection Center revealed the discovery of an intricate network of paedophiles operating in Pattaya. Pattaya, the 9th of July 2010 [PDN]: At approximately 1:00pm on Friday, Mr. …
-
- 20 replies
- 7k views
-
-
A NEW PG Weekly Report for July 9, 2010 is online: Weekly report on Thailand activities (select July 9 to read) Pattaya News EVENT REPORTS & NEWS
-
Passport Fees Going Up Next Week By A. Pawlowski, CNN July 7, 2010 (CNN) -- Get ready to open your wallet a little wider to satisfy your travel bug: It is soon going to cost more to apply for a new U.S. passport or renew an old one -- a move criticized by the public and some lawmakers. Starting next Tuesday, adults applying for their first passport book will have to pay $135 -- a 35 percent increase from the current $100 fee. (The cost of the wallet-size passport card, which Americans can use on certain trips closer to home, is rising from $45 to $55 for first-time applicants.) Want to add more visa pages to your passport book? It's free now, but you …
-
- 9 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
Bangkok Hospitals are having special pricing for Health Check Ups... book now through July 31st...several exam packages available... for Thais and Expats - Visitors too... My bf and I went to Bangkok Pattaya hospital last week... Home - Bangkok Hospital I had my annual physical exam last week.. and while I got mine...got my bf the .. Check-up at special price offers for "Thai helps Thai" Special Price: 1,800 Baht (Food and Fluid fasting is not required) he added the HIV test...and asked for fasting cholesterol tests... total cost was 2,900 Baht...bf met with my cardiologist to review exam results. We get our Annual Physical Exams each year toget…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
The Washington Post ruled that it is unconstitutional to discriminate against gays...in a sense. "Congress undertook this classification for the one purpose that lies entirely outside of legislative bounds, to disadvantage a group of which it disapproves. And such a classification the Constitution clearly will not permit," Tauro wrote." If this is holds against appeals, then things like pension survivorship, civil unions, and all that goes with it would need to be treated just like the guys that marry Thai women, I would assume. Since gays would not be excluded from Federal Law and all the benefits offered according to the article. Would this mean my Thai Boyfrien…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Pharmacy Raid Uncovers Mass Haul of Fake Viagra A successful sting operation on a Pattaya Pharmacy led to the discovery of a large haul of illegal and controlled medication on Tuesday. Pattaya 6th July 2010 [PDN] After receiving a report from a Pattaya Clinic Associate, a sting operation led by Police Colonel Akkhaeadet Phimonsri (Suppression Police Department Commissioner 2) and his team revealed illegal and controlled medication from the Viagra Group (kamka pills and gel) and a muscle building substance that was being sold at Top Pharmacy, 115/22, Moo 10, Pratamnuk, Banglamung. The medication was found to have been illegally smuggled into the country. Fake …
-
- 3 replies
- 2k views
-
-
And I agree with luvThai, as well. Why are the city fathers trying to convert Thai beaches to a version of the over-regulated ones found in the West. Like LuvThai, I like the vendors. They make for fun diversions while lounging on the beach chairs. And the new (well, not so new, but only a few years old) regulation that the chairs have to be in a line. Sure makes it tough to talk to each other if you go to the beach with a few friends. I remember when you could arrange the beach chairs any way you wanted. What's the point of having to line them up? And, speaking of chairs, is there a reason all the places use the same uncomfortable chaises? Is that another regulation that…
-
We are going to be upgrading our forum to newest version. This entails us making a back up, adding new and then bringing back all topics. You may see some features not working properly. We hope to have this done by week's end. My apologies for any inconvenience.
-
- 11 replies
- 3.1k views
-
-
Two Guys Guesthouse Newsletter...NEW Issue I received this newsletter from Two Guys Guesthouse South Pattaya...Sunne area...close to all! Two Guys Guesthouse Pattaya Thailand Friendly Gay Guesthouse Two Guys Guesthouse Pattaya Thailand Friendly Gay Guesthouse Photos Two Guys Guesthouse Pattaya Thailand Friendly Gay Guesthouse Two Guys Guesthouse Pattaya Thailand Friendly Gay Guesthouse They also serve great breakfasts... many fine choices...from 70 Thai baht...served ALL Day from 8:30am til ??? from eggs, potatoes, french toast or pancakes...good coffee and more... mmmm good! I am pleased to post the newsletter for others to read & enjoy, tj …
-
A few of us were talking the other day that for some reason, the go-go bars just don't seem to be as fun as in the past. We all had a story about "remember when"... This had been on my mind and last night I decided to do something a bit different, not unlike what I use to do when visiting gogo bars in the past. This is what I had noticed. Many bars (gogo) have a raised platform for the boys to stand (dance, model) on. The customers are seated around this "stage" on different levels back away from the stage. If or when you see a guy you might like to take off, you call him over and as soon as he sits down next to you a waiter asks the guy what he wants to drink. So…
-
- 30 replies
- 5.7k views
-
-
I have been here 2 nights and I will give the briefest of observations..Well not tooo brief. Last night I went to Boystown not knowing what to expect. I made a brief look in Copa at 915pm, maybe 8 boys on stage and no customers. I did not stay. Then to Lucky 777 where 6 weeks ago I found them to have the Hottest Boys.. Made the mistake of not looking first. Walked in sat down and ordered a diet coke. I was the only customer Maybe 16 boys and to be charitable, not much to look at. Moved on to XBoys fairly new bar and owned by same as in Bangkok. Walked in took a quick look and was going to leave when this boy approached me with the smile of a God. The only w…
-
- 4 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
This is the first time this has happened to me. I assume it's a new rip off. This afternoon I went to the ATM machine and withdrew 10,000 baht. Out came the 10 bills and I dutifully put them in my wallet. Not until I came home did I discover that the first 4 bills were 1000 baht bills and so were the last 5. The middle bill was a 500 baht bill. Grrr. Not quite sure what anyone can do about this if it should happen to you too, but it pisses me off.
-
The next KRAZY DRAGON SNOW NIGHT will be 17TH JULY FROM 8PM
-
Last night I attended Funny Boys July 4 themed party. On this day the owners had provided new sexy swimsuits for their boys. Some had stars and stripes design so I guess this was the American Independence part. The guys really looked good. It was a wonderful change from the white shorts they usually wear. The waiters were also in sexy swimsuits. But Rose the mamasan was dressed as usual with his shirt and long pants. One customer challenged Rose to change into a swimsuit. I saw him offer Rose a tip if he did it and he did. WOW! Never seeing rose in anything else other then his usual shirt and long pants, I did not expect to see the beautiful body he has! I think he is…