Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. I have 3BB and it has been on again off again for many days. I find I have to reboot my modem several times a day. Is anyone else experiencing this?

    • 14 replies
    • 2.6k views
  2. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    ThaiVisa.com reports...Australia updates Travel Warning for Thailand Australia Issues Travel Warning For 10 Thai Provinces - Thailand Forum Australia Issues Travel Warning for 10 Thai Provinces Australian authorities have issued a travel advisory for ten provinces in Thailand, including Bangkok. There warning instructs Australian nationals to use extreme caution when traveling to those areas due to terror warnings from Thai authorities. http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/zw-cgi/view/Advice/Thailand tj

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    Thank you Mack... for your posting gaybuttonthai.com gaybuttonthai.com • Index page I noted with much interest Mack that you have a Blog... and what a good find it is! and..your links to other Blogs and Websites is wonderful and most helpful..Thank You! Shameless Mack Shamelessmack in Thailand and around There are many good stories you have shared... I especially liked this one about a Massage House in ChiangMai.. Despite the muddy mess July 26, 2010 at 00:05 | Posted in Gay Chiang Mai, M2M massage, Mack's reports | 3 Comments Tags: Riverhouse Massage Cnx Despite the Muddy Mess.... http://shamelessmack.wordpress.com/2010/07/26/despi…

    • 6 replies
    • 8k views
  4. One of my favorite restaurants in Pattaya is having a special on truffles. Everything they cook is normally divine. Give them a try for Aug 7 and 8 if you are around. From: Bordeaux Restaurant bordeaux.restaurant_pattaya@yahoo.fr

    • 0 replies
    • 982 views
  5. Started by TotallyOz,

    When the BF woke up the AM, we went outside on the balcony to play chess (or normal morning routine). It was interesting that even during the rain there were tons of people out parasailing. We counted over 20 at one time going around the bay. Has anyone ever done this in Pattaya? What is the cost?

    • 10 replies
    • 3.1k views
  6. Started by PattayaMale,

    I was at Corner Bar a few nights ago and was told that they are looking to add some new hosts. As I understand it, some customers had been suggesting that the bar add some more masculine guys to the staff. Currently most of the staff are ladyboys. Not all but most. So if you know of any guys that are looking for a different opportunity, you may want to suggest they check out Corner Bar in Sunee Plaza. I do not know how many guys they are looking for, but apparently the wage is pretty good for a host bar. Not sure of any details.

    • 7 replies
    • 2.8k views
  7. Started by Gaybutton,

    GT has given me the green light to open my new board for posting and I do have it ready now. Those of you who would like to register and start posting are welcome to do so. I still have a few bells and whistles to figure out. For example, I haven't figured out how to put in YouTube vids and that sort of thing, but I'll eventually get everything figured out. As far as I know, the important features of the board are working. I would appreciate an Email if you encounter something that isn't working properly. My Email remains gaybutton@gmail.com Ok, I wish GT best of luck with his new endeavors and I hope things work out for everyone on my new board. Mos…

    • 1 reply
    • 2.3k views
  8. Started by PattayaMale,

    I wanted to pass on a couple of professional contacts. I have used other lawyers and computer specialist in Pattaya. But have never recommended any before this. A very good and capable lawyer is on Pattaya Central past Foodland going towards Sukumvit. He is Thai and also worked about 30 years in the USA for Fortune 100 company before returning to Thailand. The documents he has done for me have BOTH Thai and English on the same page. Paragraph of Thai then translation to English directly below, alternating this all the way through the document. So when signed, it is very clear as to the documents meaning. I have had other lawyers do a Thai document then a translated E…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  9. Started by Gaybutton,

    I am going to start up a new message board after GT moves the current board. I have discussed this with GT and he is very supportive of my decision. I hope the rest of you will also be supportive. My intent at the moment is to open strictly a message forum rather than a full scale web site. While several people have asked me to resurrect my old web site, quite frankly it is just too time consuming to keep articles updated, photos updated, etc. Running a message board takes enough time as it is. I may add a web site to it at some point, but for now that's not my plan. The message board software I'm planning to use is the same software the Gay Ting & Tong…

    • 23 replies
    • 6.5k views
  10. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    PG Weekly Report...Update and changes coming. Here is an e-mail sent by the Editor of the PG Weekly Report... WEEKLY REPORT A gay guide to Pattaya and Thailand Firstly let me apologize to you all for not being able to publish a newsletter for some weeks. This has been due to my own workload and also the lack of items to report. It has been decided to change the way the Weekly Report is produced, for more information visit: Pattaya Gay Weekly Report This blog will be updated as and when there is something to report and items will be archived by date. Readers wishing to receive an email every time something is added to this site can do so by clicking on…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. Started by kokopelli,

    Maybe this has been posted before, but, if not, try Rin Kitchen in Pattaya for some good Thai food at a reasonable price. Easy to find, just turn left at the 7-11. Ok, it is slighty more complicated than that! Take the road from South Pattaya toward Jomtien, Thappraya Rd, and turn left at 7-11 onto Soi 7. Soi 7 is a few hundred meter past the overpass over Thappraya Rd. For reference, Mike's Mexican Restaurant is on Soi 5 and Sansuk Sauna is on Soi 9. So these are easy landmarks. Rin Kitchen is a hundred meters down Soi 7 on the right side. There is an open air section with picnic style tables and benches plus indoor seating but no AC. Popular with Europeans who se…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. Started by TotallyOz,

    The Corner Bar in Sunee is a great place and their food is excellent. Their Cajun Chicken Fingers are yummy and very reasonable. If you are in the area, drop by the bar and try them for dinner. They are well worth the money!

    • 14 replies
    • 2.8k views
  13. Started by lexusgs,

    Hi GT/GB A long while back I'm sure there was a thread discussing the thought of a night out in Pattaya or BKK for members....did anything come of it?

    • 39 replies
    • 7.5k views
  14. Guest Patexpat
    Started by Guest Patexpat,

    I just wondered if there is anyone else out there with a Thai boyfriend who might be experiencing the same phenomenon as I? There is an insidious application on Facebook called FARMVILLE where by you tend and grow your own farm, planting crops, adding animals etc etc - and the game never ends, it just goes on and on! My bf is addicted, playing it on his laptop whenever he can, as does at least a dozen mutual friends. It's almost as if they are replaying their traditional roles as farmers but online! I found it amusing when a friend bought a load of real plants, came over and dug a little square patch in the garden and planted the real plants in it, just as th…

    • 3 replies
    • 2.6k views
  15. Started by KhorTose,

    I will freely admit that this report is pro Thaksin and was commisioned by him, but I find it an outstanding read of what has occurred in Thailand in the last four years. Warning, rather long and detailed, but a great read. White Paper: The Bangkok Massacres – A Call for Accountability | Robert Amsterdam Thailand

    • 8 replies
    • 2.4k views
  16. Started by ChristianPFC,

    I can only compare the current situation to January 2010 and August 2009, but there is no denying that this is low season. Plenty of empty tables at Balcony and Telephone. But does anyone have any numbers? Occupation of hotels, number of tourists? Number of drinks sold per night in Boyztown or Sunee or Soi Twilight? Number of boys working in gogo-bars in high season and now? Average time between two offs?

    • 25 replies
    • 5.7k views
  17. Guest josan
    Started by Guest josan,

    Has anyone had any experience with BEOCUTE GAY TOURS in Phuket? Honest? Good tours?

    • 8 replies
    • 2.2k views
  18. Started by PattayaMale,

    Some of asked where GayThailand is hiding. I read on another place, that actually he is taking part in an ancient ceremony...Nepal, Tibet, some where. We all need good karma.....

    • 7 replies
    • 2.2k views
  19. Guest luvthai
    Started by Guest luvthai,

    I've been checking room rates for an October booking and amazed that rates remain so high. I thought times were tough and rates were being discounted. For example Marina's rates are even a little higher than last year. Guess I'll go for a condo at Yensabi this year as I have never stayed there and the pool sounds like a big plus.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
  20. Started by TotallyOz,

    For those point whores like me, I take advantage of every opportunity I can to accumulate more points. If you are traveling to Gay Thailand or have a future trip planned or just want to get some extra points, use the below to get 5,000 points on your next stay at any Intercontinental Hotel (Holiday Inn, Crown Plaza, etc.). I did this and it worked for me. Priority Club members: go to http ://www.priorityclub dot com/register (NOTE: I intentionally didn't put a hot link here so that the link can't be traced, obviously just remove the spaces and replace the dot above with a .) Enter code 2162, this should get you 5K bonus points on your next stay (stay must …

    • 25 replies
    • 7.4k views
  21. Guest Astrrro
    Started by Guest Astrrro,

    Some of you may have noticed the Famous Bar sign on Soi VC not far from the old Look Boys Club. Famous Bar will be a ladyboy bar. Grand opening party on August 1st.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.7k views
  22. Started by pong,

    well-it is open-as a trial operation for limited hours (7-10 and 16-19, but Mo-Fr only now), and free. As per 23/8, the CITYrail service=all stops, and going onward to Phayathai BTS connect, will run al day, any day, from 5.00 (am) till 1.00 (Past midnight-thus am again). For an introduction-low fare of just 15 bt. Ev. 20 mins, taking some 27 mins. As per 23/9 the AIR-rail, fast/non stop, from the then finished MAKKASAN terminal will run same hours, also ev 20 (or maybe 30) mins, nonstop in just 17 mins, introduction fare of 100 bt. Makkasan station is grand, but is too far away from anything useable as city-destination. The promised check-in there will NOT open untill …

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  23. In the "I Offed a Boy" thread this came up and I think it is an interesting enough issue to see how you all feel about it and what your own practice usually, but not necessarily always, is. I did not include a choice of "I don't call boys over" as an option despite the fact that when sitting in a bar you don't necessarily call boys over all the time, or even at all, because this poll and discussion is about the practices of those who do call boys over. I also always include "Other" as an option when I post polls in case none of the poll options apply to you. I believe that when you call a boy over to sit with you, the standard practice is to buy a drink for h…

    • 26 replies
    • 6.4k views
  24. Guest painai
    Started by Guest painai,

    How long after I've posted something am I able to go back and edit my post? I posted something at 10:14, now at 11:14 I am not able to edit my posting. I noticed a misspelled word and wanted to go back and correct it, but the edit button is no longer there. The edit key was available soon after posting. Just wondering, this has happened before when I wanted to amend a posting.

    • 13 replies
    • 2.8k views
  25. Guest luvthai
    Started by Guest luvthai,

    More and more of the personals on Gay Romeo contain the words if "you lie man" not message to me. This brings up the question, what are we telling or promising these boys to get them in bed? I know there can be a huge communication problem but somewhere somehow we are comming across as just liars. I always try to be careful in what I say and have had some problems when the boys bring up things on there own and then get upset when I didn't agree. I have also met farangs and gone out with them only to find they didn't respect the boys and only wanted to use them. I drop these friends pretty fast but still the idea that all farangs are not truthfull is out there.

    • 40 replies
    • 7.5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.