Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Short shrieks, high-pitched yelps, and drawn-out wails rang out in Thailand at an international competition aimed at setting a new record for the loudest scream. Russian Sergey Savelyev chimed in at 116.8 decibels
-
A small event, but significant enough for it to me marked (I think) occurred this last weekend. After what we guess is around 10 years or so of entertaining the crowds at firstly Throb Splash then latterly Copa, dancer Pun retired from the stage last Friday evening. I hope I'm not gossiping too much to say he is 47 years old! I guess he thought he was old enough to be the Papa of the other dancers. He was a dancer at Throb when I was here as a tourist, and I've lived here for 7 years so he has been a true stalwart with the Throb-Splash/Copa dance troupe. His final number was 'The Phantom Of The Opera' which he performed with his longstanding partner. He isn't disa…
-
It's not easy to publicly apologize, but I reviewed my posts on some recent threads and in retrospect I feel that I came on unnecessarily strong in my comments and responses to KhorTose and I owe him an apology. I know KhorTose and he is a great guy for whom I have much respect. My position about the issues remains the same, but I do feel that I was dead wrong to post in the manner in which I did. It was uncalled for on my part and I am ashamed of myself for having done so. KhorTose, I am truly sorry and I hope you will accept my apology.
-
The following appears in the PATTAYA DAILY NEWS: for photos see: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.php?IDNEWS=0000009890 _____ GAY COUPLE PERFORM CHEAP ORAL SEX SHOW IN SOI SUNEE Pattaya, July 29,[PDN]: a Swiss national who audaciously asked a young Thai
-
I bought an Amazon Kindle before I left the USA and downloaded all the John Burdett books on it they had to offer. First, I am enjoying the Kindle a great deal. It is perfect for taking to the pool for reading while drying off or to the beach. It is great for a bus trip or a taxi ride as it is so small and easy to fit into anything. It has a great deal of gay books to offer for download and I have downloaded about 100 books that have been on my to do list. The only real problem with it is I have not found a way to download books in Thailand yet as it is not a wifi but it works over ATT's Whisper network. It will not download anything new in Thailand. That…
-
- 5 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
http://www.siam-info.de/english/siam-info.html
-
Lumphini Park is a 140-acre park in Bangkok, Thailand. It is a beautiful open space area with trails, benches and places to hand out and chill. It has an artificial lake that is very lovely. It has a running loop that is 2.5km in total length. Cycling is only allowed from 10-3. The park is a lovely get-a-way from the city! Any other similar parks that you have been to and recommend?
-
- 7 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
As of 26/07/09, World Health Organization reports 6776 confirmed cases of H1N1 in Thailand alone with 44 deaths. This is the worst country in Southeast Asia. Precautions are definitely in order and hand washing alone is not sufficient. Places and things one might be wary of: Publicly used computer keyboards, mouses and mouse pads elevator call and floor buttons public toilets especially at bars and the beach escalator and stair bannisters all bar and restaurant facilities; dishes and utensils are washed in cold water. Insulator cups around beer and pop bottles are never washed and are great breeding grounds for germs hospital and physician waiting…
-
One of the most widely read blogs in the US, the Huffington Post, has an article about the top ten places in the world to retire. Thailand is ranked number 7. With all the negative press and horror stories making the rounds on the internet, it is reassuring to see that the benefits still outnumber the challenges. For those that would like to read it: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/29/top-countries-to-retire-t_n_246540.html Every place has its downside but when seen in comparison with the rest of the world Thailand has not lost its attraction. all the best
-
- 3 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Let me just say Gay Central should be the name. I was visiting an apartment last week and asked about the closest California Wow as I have a membership with them. The lady said, "The closest one is on Silom but that is where all the gays go." I told her good as I was one and still she didn't believe me. I had to check this place out. It is a very nice California Wow with lots of equipment and tons of classes. The classes are excellent and the lady was right. It is a great place to find a date or meet someone who is not a moneyboy (at least not obviously). For those of you in the area, it is on Silom right at the corner of Soi Convent. It is across from…
-
Well, I took the plunge today and visited the spa. Many have said on this forum they wanted someone to find the place and to test it. I did half the work today. My taxi driver drove me directly there with no problem. However, I did call in advance and they told him where it was and without asking, they sent a boy out to the street to meet the taxi. Once inside the parking garage there are MANY other massage places including Gents. The first floor of the garage seemed to be filled with many different massage places. Candle was beautiful inside. Decorated very well and looked very classy. They do not have the boys parading around like the other places and…
-
- 6 replies
- 8.2k views
-
-
If you listen to your customers you can improve on anything.
-
See this sale from Eva Air: http://www.evaair.com/html/b2c/english/ http://www.evaair.com/html/b2c/English/ ... om_Bangkok Great airfares to USA in Coach... and especially in Eva Deluxe & Business Class! They also have airfare on sale to Europe: http://www.evaair.com/html/b2c/English/ ... om_Bangkok tj
-
I received a call from Toi this morning asking if he could do anything for GayPattayan (Allen Briggs). it was suggested he could visit Allen and sing him a song. Allen has followed Toi's career from the old ICON club days. I am posting this for 3 reasons. To let people know the kind deed of Toi. To Printer Graham of Cafe Royale, David of Oscars, and Tim of Panorama as I understand they mentioned this to Toi. But also to let people know of the time. It might be a good time for a few people to show up to make it like a party atmosphere. The hospital will be alerted. Room 15510 Bangkok Pattaya Hospital at 3pm 7/31 Thanks to all
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
US Student Disappears in Thailand By GABRIEL FALCON CNN National News, World News (July 29) - An international search is under way for a 29-year-old Auburn University veterinary student who vanished under what appears to be unusual circumstances in Thailand. The family of Michael Griffin Harrie is pleading for help in locating him. "We just don't know what happened to him," Paul Harrie told CNN about his missing son. "I now know the meaning of living a nightmare." Michael Griffin Harrie Auburn University / AP Michael Griffin Harrie, a veterinary student at Auburn University in Alabama, disappeared while on vacation in Thailand. In a media release,…
-
I was reading the PG Report today and noticed that the pictures from the Venue were mainly of ladyboys preforming. Also I saw Sawadee Bar advertising "cabaret" shows featuring Alcazar dancers. At the fund raising for Mick, with the exception of El Duo (I really liked their singing with their shirts opened...very nice bodies IMHO), Toi and a very talented farang singer the acts from Copa and BBB were also ladyboy themed (male dancers only as background). I also read that at the Venue fundraiser coming up in August many acts and guest "artists" are ladyboy or drag acts. There is a great host bar in Sunee plaza I frequented (not much now) where the Thai owner dresses in drag…
-
I have had a lot of work to do recently and not been able to get out of the hotel too much. So, I give the BF an option to go to a video store or go see friends, etc. He says no, as he has his computer and is playing games online (luckily we have good high speed). I think yesterday he played the same game for about 20 hours without stopping. Finally, I told him to come to bed. He did. When I woke up, guess where he was?
-
Jomtien, the next Sunee Plaza? Probably not, but was surprised to read the following: Sex and drugs keep Pattaya police busy By John Le Fevre PATTAYA (thaivisa.com): -- Police in Pattaya had a busy weekend, raiding two go-go bars and arresting a Thai-British national on class 1 drug dealing charges. The raids on the go-go bars was led by Police Major Apichanan from Pattaya police station, with four male employees from the Holiday 2 Boy Bar in Soi Sunee Plaza arrested after failing urine tests and charged with class 1 drug consumption offenses. A short while later the police, acting on a tip-off that that explicit shows were being performed and underage…
-
- 5 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
Welcome to Pattaya, one and all! How many times and for how many years have we heard all about how the police and the city are going to clean up Beach Road and put an end to the aggressive prostitute, especially katoey prostitute, problems? On an average of once a week at least we see stories about farang being solicited, pickpocketed, and often even beaten on Beach Road, right in the vicinity of the police station. And they can't understand why there is such a tourism problem? When foreign tourists can't even take a stroll along the beach walk without fear of this sort of thing happening to them, maybe that will give the city a clue as to what needs to be done. …
-
- 0 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
If anyone knows how to contact Somporn, the guy that received a kidney with the help of Thais 4 life, please PM me. We think he may want to know or visit Allen who helped him so much during that time. Thanks
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
On July 25th a drug raid was conducted on Holiday Bar. Four guys in their early 20's tested positive for the drugs and were taken in for questioning. Also I might ad that the article said the customers were also tested for drug use.
-
NEW PG Weekly Report July 28,2009 online... http://www.pgreport.com/ (select July 28th and click to read) Pattaya News
-
Note: The second story on this thread is especially interesting. This is the first time I've ever heard of a farang being arrested after taking a boy off from a bar. He was not arrested as a direct result of the off. He was arrested after the parents filed a complaint. The boy, according to the article, was 14. Now just what the parents were doing by allowing their 14 year old son to work at a go-go bar, and then complaining when he was taken off, goes beyond me, but according to the article, that's what took place. I'm also wondering how the parents even knew about the incident. What did the boy do, go home and say, "Hi Mom and Dad. Guess what? I just made 1000 bah…
-
To night only Wednesday 29th July to celebrate being back up to 50 Go-go boys, come and join us in the re numbering of the boys in their New shorts and receive One FREE boys drink. Drinks usual price 99Bht Mark.
-
I enjoy living in a hotel like environment but with the economy going on a downturn, I needed to find a place that was better on my wallet and much cheaper than a hotel. I looked at many places but finally narrowed it down to 5. All of them were great properties and I enjoyed my visit to each. Without a doubt, the best gym was at the Ascott. It was fantastic and very impressive. The Marriott had the best staff of any of the ones I looked at. Fraser Suites was my favorite building structure and loved the lobby. My descriptions were taken from their websites, so they are publicity for the hotel and not my personal evaluation. If you were looking for a plac…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.7k views
-