Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest Raykrab
    Started by Guest Raykrab,

    Gay Bar in Chiangmai for sale My Business : Show Bar and Massage service for gays Address : A.Mueng Chiangmai Thailand 50200 Opening : about 5 years old. Price : 3,000,000 Baht for business ( and pay for rent 20,000 baht/month) 8,000,000 Baht for business and building 2 units (3 floors) - location of bar : Changpurk Rd. ( gay bar zone ) If you need mor information can tell me again and please reply to me about other interesting information. Thank you for your interesting Regards …

    • 9 replies
    • 3.8k views
  2. Guest lvdkeyes
    Started by Guest lvdkeyes,

    My bf and I just came back from dinner at a relatively new restaurant, Alois, on Thrappaya Rd near Pratamnak Rd. The ambiance, friendly service and superb food put this restaurant very high on my list of exceptional places to eat in Pattaya. My bf had Frog Legs Provencal for starter and Rock Lobster with Squid Ink Pasta and Saffron Sauce for main course. He had the Apple Strudel with Vanilla Ice Cream for dessert. I had a Caesar Salad for starter and Australian Beef Stroganoff with Spaetzles and turned Baby Vegetable stuffed in a Van Dyked Tomato for main course. My dessert was mini Phyllo cups with Apple Mousse with tiny cubes of apple and Vanilla Ice Cream surrounde…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. I wanted to test this gym as I have heard great things about it from people I have met in Bangkok. I went there in the early afternoon one day, one evening during peak hours and one morning. At no time was there every too many people there to work out. It was fairly quiet and relaxing the entire time. Unlike California Wow, there is no loud boom boom music. It is a much more relaxing atmosphere to exercise in. Upon entry, they will supply you with a shirt and shorts and towel for working out. (yes, that had all sizes even for a big man like me) All you need is your shoes. The bathrooms are so clean you want to walk barefoot and very nicely decorated with a wond…

    • 0 replies
    • 3.3k views
  4. Some may wonder why Allen would want this posted on a public forum. The reason is so that his friends would know, some of whom are not in Pattaya, and understand better as to what is going on with him and his treatment and why you may see us post from time to time about a meet and greet for Allen. A tradition from the past. As Allen's friend, I took him to Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok about 6 weeks ago. He was very week and felt he was not progressing a Bangkok-Pattaya hospital. After blood tests were preformed. He was admitted to the hospital for 16 days. At that time his heart, kidney and neurological condition was very poor and we had learned that his prostate c…

    • 25 replies
    • 6.7k views
  5. Guest Geezer
    Started by Guest Geezer,

    A sobering article in the Bangkok Post regarding extortion at Suvarnabhumi and elsewhere. Be very careful! http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/investigation/21361/scandal-at-suvarnabhumi

    • 41 replies
    • 6.9k views
  6. Started by Gaybutton,

    This evening I was in Sunee Plaza, but only for a short while. I did not enter any of the bars, but I did notice that Happy Bar is open again. Also, Look Bar is now a thing of the past. I don't know whether it was sold or simply changed hands, but it definitely has a new name. Now it's called Playboys. As you may know, Look Bar was recently raided. Now it has a new name. It is not uncommon for bars to be raided, get forcibly shut down, and then quickly reopen under a new name. I am only guessing, but I have a feeling that may account for the demise of Look Bar and the opening of Playboys Bar.

    • 15 replies
    • 3k views
  7. Guest aot87
    Started by Guest aot87,

    Has any one any up todate info on Kevin, or do a certain 2some wish to airblow him from the scene,

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. Guest RichLB
    Started by Guest RichLB,

    Does anyone Know of a reliable moving company who can handle moving boxes and a very few larger pieces from one Jomtien location to another? I've used baht busses for this in the past, but a real company would sure make things easier. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have heard about problems with Yaba and many other drugs in Thailand. I have seen X in the clubs and even cocaine. Most Thai guys can't afford the high end stuff and I guess that limits them to their choices. Yaba and Weed seem to be the most popular and affordable for most of the guys that work in the bars. A recent article on CNN made me think back to my time in NYC when Ketamine was the big thing. If I remember correctly (never done any illegal drug myself other than weed) I think they would use Crystal for an up and Ketamine to come down. Reading the CNN article, it seems that Ketamine is on an upward motion in Asia. Have any of your seen this in Thailand? …

    • 6 replies
    • 4.3k views
  10. Guest Mark7711
    Started by Guest Mark7711,

    Birthday of the Queen On August 12th the birthday of the Queen Sirikit is celebrated, who has been first lady of Thailand since 1950. Krazy Dragon bar will be closed in respect.

    • 25 replies
    • 5.6k views
  11. Guest Steve1903
    Started by Guest Steve1903,

    In another thread Oogleman recommended I try Two Guys for my visit. I cannot argue it looks good value. Anyone like to either add to the thumbs up for Two Guys or give a negative viewpointbefore I make up my mind?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
  12. For further details, see: http://www.suneeplaza.info/cgi-bin/page.pl?p=home

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  13. Guest Candlepspa
    Started by Guest Candlepspa,

    Candle Paradise Spa will have the following pirce revision after August. We have been using the best aroma oil & spa materials. All towels have been sent to hotel for cleaning as we believe maintaining supreme quality for both products & services is the best way of showing our sincerity to every guests. Effective from 1 Sept: 90 mins Aroma massage : 900bht --> 1,000bht VIP coupon book (5x 90mins) : 3500bht --> 4,000bht We believe our guests deserve the best spa pampering at our paradise. Candle Paradise Spa A hidden Spa Paradise for Man

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  14. Guest rainwalker
    Started by Guest rainwalker,

    The macho dancing bars in the Philippines are unique hiring only 'straight' or 'bisexual' - never gay - dancers, among other features. On-site research has produced the following Fridae report from Douglas Sanders who compares Manila's macho bars to Bangkok's host bars. Click here for the article This is the movie trailer for Macho Dancer... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG9cKjUursQ

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  15. If you are Jewish, or simply enjoy Kosher food, now Pattaya has an excellent restaurant, King David Kosher. There is an excellent review in PATTATA PEOPLE: http://www.pattayapeople.com/default.asp?Folder=16&IdArticle=18061 The restaurant is located on Third Road, just a couple blocks south of the X-yte Disco, on the other side of the street at Soi 22. Some of you may remember a now out-of-business restaurant, "Hans." King David Kosher is located in the same building. A group of six of us tried it last night, some Jewish, some not. All of us loved it. The service was excellent and so was the food. It was a very friendly atmosphere. Between the six of…

    • 4 replies
    • 2.1k views
  16. Started by TotallyOz,

    A friend told me to play on GayRomeo and I did. In about 10 minutes, I had 5 messages from guys wanting to hook up. Is this the most popular of the gay hook up sites for guys in Thailand? Or, are there others that are better?

    • 16 replies
    • 7.2k views
  17. Started by Gaybutton,

    This apparently happened only a couple of hours ago from the time of this post. Few details are available yet, but here's what appears in THE NATION so far: _____ Bangkok Airway jet skids off runway, many injured Published on August 4, 2009 Captain of the flight feared dead as the aircraft hit head-on to flight control tower. 41 others reportedly injured. A Bangkok Airways aircraft skidded of runway at Samui Airport and crashed into an old aviation control tower on Tuesday. The accident took place at about 2.30pm and as of 3pm, there was still unclear on the number of injuries and fatalities. Rescue teams and workers rushed to the scene to evacua…

    • 5 replies
    • 2.3k views
  18. Started by TotallyOz,

    A friend took me there last night. I had been once before a long long time ago and forgotten the location and had no memory of the bar until we sat down. Being my first trip, I don't even think I knew it was a ladyboy bar and to my memory, I thought it was just some aggressive ladies. Being a newbie back then, I don't even think the thought that it was a ladyboy bar had crossed my mind as it was in the middle of all the lady bars and I do remember feeling uncomfortable with the aggressiveness of the ladyboys. My friend tried to tell me last night about it and I knew I had been to all the bars and shows on that soi but didn't remember a ladyboy bar. We did all the bar…

    • 6 replies
    • 19k views
  19. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    A NEW PG Weekly Report is now online: http://www.pgreport.com/ (select August 4, 2009 and click to read) Pattaya News

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  20. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have not been able to find this in Thailand. I am gay. I love to cook. I need this to remain happy and gay in Thailand. Anyone ever seen one of these? I really really want one bad!

    • 12 replies
    • 3.4k views
  21. Started by TotallyOz,

    After my day at Hero yesterday, I needed to eat and took a taxi to to a Mexican restaurant. The taxi driver was divine. He was 20 years old and very sexy. He does have a lady. His English is excellent and his face sexy but a bit hard core. You know the bad boy type. He has long hair and a very long thin frame. It was obvious he also had a nice dick as I could easily see the bulge in his pants. He said he had been driving for years. He drove fast and furious. Perhaps so fast to get me out of his car. I complimented him on how handsome he was. He blushed. I kept talking and chatting with him and he reciprocated. I asked him about taking me to Pattaya and h…

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  22. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have seen many ladies of the night walking and gallivanting around. I have also seen quite a bit of ladyboys doing the same. It is harder to find the gay boys. Where are these stretwalkers at? I used to find several outside the McDonald's off of Silom headed to Suriwong. Now, not man are there at all. I still find a few outside the bank right in front of Soi Twilight but again, not as many as before. I have also been to the park across from the palace. I really enjoyed it there. If I wanted to see more of these guys, where would I need to go?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.7k views
  23. The calendar is a great way to let others know of events that are happening each day and week. If you hear of a party or a special event, post it for all to know about!

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  24. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have a guy I know who wants to visit me from Laos. I have known him many years and really like BUT, he was really into yaba and I hate the stuff. I don't want anyone that does it around me or the BF. I told him he could spend a week with me if I got him tested and he had no yaba in his system. Can you guy these tests at the local pharmacies? Do you have to go to a hospital?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
  25. Guest Steve1903
    Started by Guest Steve1903,

    Ok guys, please forgive cos I know this has been done a hundred times already. Having considered my options I have decided to come over there in November rather than risk a September washout. Four years since I have been in Pattaya which is waaay too long. Things change and good places go bad, bad places get taken over and improve so whats hot and whats not for this year? Just looking for recommendations on where to stay. Or if anyone is trying to rent out their place the last two weeks in November then now's your chance to make your pitch.

    • 8 replies
    • 2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.