Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Hi, I've never met a guy in Thailand with a tongue piercing. Is it so uncommon ? Cheers
-
I was recently looking for some travel in and around Thailand and it was suggested that I use the individual sites as opposed to a travel agent. I have started a list of sites that I keep an eye on. Any other suggestions? http://www.airasia.com http://www.bangkokair.com http://thaiair.com
-
Friend saw a real stunner in a Sunee Bar last night and only entered the bar for him. Bought a drink and thenfound the boy doesn't go off, a special friend of he owner. Oh well, good for getting customers to buy one drink. Think that some guys decide they're going to off someone in a given night and a wide range of boys are acceptable. But others are quite a picky and the stunner that doesn't go off can be a real disapointment.
-
- 26 replies
- 5k views
-
-
Strange title, huh? Well, My bf and I went to BKK to see Mamma Mia at the Ratchadalai Theater today. It was a great show. I have seen it twice before, in NYC and in LA. The BKK production was as good as either of them. If you can get a ticket it is well worth seeing. Regarding swine flu, as we showed our tickets they had an ear scan digital thermometer to check if anyone had a fever. There was also a table with a couple of nurses sitting there. I am not quite sure what they did if someone had a fever. There were also bottles of antiseptic hand cleansers in several places. In the auditorium I saw several people wearing face masks.
-
Muscular guys in Pattaya ? Hi, I've never been in Pattaya only a few times in Bangkok. I love to go in Tawan in Bangkok for their bodybuilders. I booked an apartment a few months ago in Pattaya for mid-October because of the bodybuilding contest but it was postponed. I read a lot of reviews about Pattaya nights and it seems that it is impossible to find bodybuilders even muscular gays are not easy to find. Is there any bar where the boys are athletics ? Maybe A-bomb ? Did someone visit this bar recently ? If it is difficult to find, is it common to ask one of the masseur of Hero and one of the Tawan bodybuilder to go with me for 4 days in Pattaya? Is it easy, …
-
- 9 replies
- 8.1k views
-
-
I have not been able to access Baht stop for the last 12 hours. I actually had to access "The Nation" myself to read the news. Anyone know what is up with the site?
-
Pattaya Players (Home of Pattaya's Professional Amateurs) invites you to yet another spine-tingling murder mystery dinner production entitled "A Fatal Combination" at Indian By Nature Restaurant in Jomtien on Friday, September 4th and Saturday, September 5th. This production is the third of our uniquely interactive theatrical offerings, written by Peter Depietro and directed by Christopher Parsons. Upon arrival, each guest will be given a character name and bio and will be encouraged to act out their part in conjunction with the cast members who will be milling about. As an added bonus, we will be looking for the table group who can correctly identify the killer and his…
-
I heard that the infamous MONTYS BAR in the Jomtiem complex has now been sold and bought by a young Australian guy called Adam. Apparently they/he is wanting to turn it into a cabaret of some sort but is planning to stay in Pattaya only for 8 weeks to train his boyfriend June to run it and then going back to his hire car business in Australia and let his staff run it. Apparently Monty has a pearl necklace business now,a small stall at tukcom. It wasnt one of my favourite drinking places,good to hear gossip,but a lot of shouting going on.
-
Looking for exact location of X-Men or X-Man, a gay disco. Heard it's off of Pattaya Klang. Think it's different than X-Ray which is near Tiffany Cabaret on 2nd Road.
-
I have always had BF's in LOS that wear boxers. Very few, if any, ever wore briefs or jock straps, etc. Is this a cultural thing or pretty basic for all? Me, I prefer the Calvin Klein wicking fabric for the LOS as it keeps me dry. I'm sure I'll get promoted to the depends before too long but for now, I like my briefs. What does your boyfriend wear?
-
- 15 replies
- 3k views
-
-
Playboys (Look Boys Club) was closed last night and the entire staff was at Villa Rouge. Heard this will be for two months. Not sure if it was because Look was forced to close or because Villa Rouge needed an influx of boys. Not so for good for the late night customer because Villa Rouge has the show where they double the music volume at 11:30 and then afterwards the boys are only dancing for a shorttime because it seems they want to be completely closed buy 1AM.
-
Something similar to this will be shown on TV's throughout Thailand. Thought some might want to take a look now. Hopefully some that have read my tales from these rides will take the plunge and ride from Chiang Mai to Phuket with me and the boys in December. http://www.tourdethailand.com
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
what IS a "bear" ? I dont suppose there is anyone "into" bears on here,since i have NEVER seen a Thai bear. The more i get older however,my desires are a changing. I use to be into smooth twink guys,now i prefer straight rough looking guys.
-
I had several pages of GayThailand.com open, when suddenly on one page only, the area where the eight faces usually are advertising on line chat, etc., went blank, and was replaced by :Sorry, the web site you are accessing has been closed by Royal Thai Police due to inappropriateness such as pornography, gambling or contain any information which is deemed to violate national security" Anyone else see or have this happen??
-
I went into Sundance last night and was happy to see the manager/owner has opened again. I have always enjoyed his bar and I know that when he runs a place he looks after the boys really well. They have some sexy doormen at Sundance as well. They don't seem to have the number of guys they once had but they have only been open a couple of weeks and I am sure they will build back up shortly. Good luck to them on getting this done in low season. I am sure they will succeed. I also went to 3 other bars and all seemed to have a slew of boys. I didn't see many customers in any of the bars but I was very early and I hope things picked up as the whole area was having a pa…
-
- 12 replies
- 3.1k views
-
-
There is one bar in Bangkok that I rarely have interest in and that is Jupiter. The reason is I have been lied to so many times by the mamasans there and management that I have refused to go there. I broke my vow tonight and went. I will say that have some very sexy guys. They had about 30 plus very hot guys. I loved their show at the beginning with matching shorts and shirts that were all black and said Jupiter 2002. It was sexy and fun to watch. The guys that were gogo dancing were friendly and several stopped by to say hi. There really were some stunners in this place! I enjoyed the place but there was still an air about the club that I can't quite place my …
-
Ken, the companion of the recently departed Allen, asked me to post that he is back in Pattaya. His restaurant will be open tonight August 20 as he has finished his remodeling. Ken took Allen's ashes up to his village to the wat where Allen helped build a crematorium. Ken hopes people will stop by the Little Mango which is on Soi VC in Sunee Plaza
-
Enjoy ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsBkRd2L1Gk There are 4 more episodes available on Youtube.com
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
Message from Mike: _____ It is with huge regret that due to Doctor's Orders, I have been forced to give up running the White Night. I made the decision to close the restaurant, but my staff offered a "Management Buyout" and have decided for the time being to run it their way. It will reopen serving Thai food. I wish Joe and his staff well for the future. Mike
-
I have wanted to try some tailor made shirts for a long time. I never really took the plunge until now. I went to a tailor on Soi 5 in Jomptien. They are at the corner of Soi 5 and beach road. They made me a beautiful shirt that fit perfectly. It was very well designed and I can see that great care went into it. The cost was less than 1,000 bath. A great deal for a hand made shirt.
-
Was walking on the northern end of Soi Buckhaou (almost as far as Pattaya Klang) and noticed some cuties outside Pretty Boys which i've never seen mentioned on any forum. Took a peek inside at the setup appeared similar to karoake joints, there were no customers at midnight, and the music was deafening. So just a mention, not a recomendation.
-
I was at Siam Paragon a few weeks back and met a guy while standing in line for a taxi. He was without a doubt one of the most stunning guys I've ever met. Surprisingly he spoke great English. He face was that of an angel. Pure PERFECTION. We chatted and I offered him my phone number. He took it. I think just being polite as he was with friends who also all spoke English. He was obviously very upper middle class and had studied in USA for a year abroad in high school. He called me. He wanted to meet at Siam and Starbucks. We did. He was charming. A bit shy and not really talking about sex but more about life and politics and America. We had a great time and…
-
- 38 replies
- 7k views
-
-
The following appears in the BANGKOK POST: _____ Taxi Cheats, Fake Tour Guides Targeted Writer: AMORNRAT MAHITTHIROOK Published: 10/08/2009 Unregistered tour guides and taxis are facing fines of 2,000 baht and/or a year in jail as part of Suvarnabhumi airport's new get tough policy. The taxi cheats and illegal tour guides followed when Bangkok International Airport moved from Don Mueang to Suvarnabhumi three years ago. There have been attempts to flush them out but they just keep coming back. Airports of Thailand Plc chairman Piyaphan Champasut said yesterday a subcommittee on transport control at the airport had been set up in May to enforce su…
-
Well, I love Italian food and had a couple of good experiences in Bangkok. Tonight was not one of them. I went to Sorrento's off of Soi Sathorn. The outside looked beautiful in the daytime with beautiful trees and flowers. The inside looks lovely as well with beautiful decor and table settings. The waiters were dressed in suits and looked lovely. Those were the pluses. Now for the minuses. The food did not taste like it was Italian. It was more Thai than Italian. We had the Spaghetti and it tasted like something I would get at a mom and pop store anywhere in LOS. I did like the Lobster Bisque. Our group also had a sample of the Beef Stew. It is…
-
A NEW PG Weekly Report for August 18, 2009 is online: http://www.pgreport.com/ (select August 18th and click to read) Pattaya News EVENT REPORTS & NEWS