Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. This will affect your traveling to LOS when you use the airlines. http://www.delta.com/skymiles/about_skymiles/new_skymiles_program.jsp

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have many great memories from Thailand. Stepping off the plane to be greeted by the HOT temperature is always a wonderful blessing after a New York winter. Seeing a beautiful Wat for the first time still gets me excited. Kissing the BF after a prolonged absence still takes my breath away. Perhaps my favorite memory in the LOS was my first trip to Phuket and the BF and I went on one of those boats and fed the fish with the bread from our hands. I loved it then and have been back many times since. What is your favorite memory from Thailand?

    • 1 reply
    • 994 views
  3. Started by TotallyOz,

    Dr. Seuss's book Horton Hears a Who has a moral which reminds me a great deal of Thai Buddhism. It is: A person is a person no matter how small. I have seen this illustrated by my many Thai friends over the years. I have not had a great deal of contact with the upper middle class until the last 2 years but I have spent time with them and my BF together and they are always as kind to him as they are to me and the class or poor family he was born does not seem to matter to them. I have always heard the opposite but I have not seen this. I was walking up a sidewalk yesterday when a man with his legs cut off was in front of me. A small Thai boy (around 5 or 6) sto…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    I went to Adonis massage and was greeted at the entrance by a very sexy man who said, "I have big cock and I will fuck you good." Well, it was the thought that was nice. Adonis is located directly in front of Bangkok Nursing Hospital off of Sathorn in the business district and not far from Silom 4. It is a gay massage place in a house on a quiet street. Once inside, I was greeted by the manager and about 30 guys lined up. It was a great variety of guys with everything from muscle to fem to twink. I choose a tall handsome 25 year old. The manager told me he was gay and could do everything. To my disappointment, he could not do everything. He was a top on…

    • 25 replies
    • 35.5k views
  5. Guest Taschizzie
    Started by Guest Taschizzie,

    I'm heading back to LOS in two months and after living in Bangkok (big and busy) and Pattaya (a bit too frenetic), I've decided to check out Chiang Mai as a place to retire to. On paper, it seems to be a decent size and fairly laid back. Naturally, setting up a new home in a new city, only visited occasionally previously, presents a whole variety of challenges and a place to stay is the first one. I'll start off in a rented apartment at first then, should I decide that CM is the place for me, move on from there to a house or a condo. Can anyone enlighten me as to what area in the city they would suggest that I live in and, even better, does anyone know of a s…

    • 4 replies
    • 2.5k views
  6. Guest luvthai
    Started by Guest luvthai,

    From Thai Visa come notice of another crack down on back to back visas. If one has 90 days worth of visa already they are being denied a stamp and are being told to return to their home country and apply there. Penang is already denying and word has it the other consulates will follow suit.

    • 13 replies
    • 3k views
  7. Lots of Good things happening at La Cage in August!

    • 0 replies
    • 960 views
  8. Considering the number of stories published about the police raids at the boy bars, I thought I would never live to see the day when we would start seeing stories published about the police raiding the girl bars, looking for drugs and underage staff, but the following appears in the PATTAYA DAILY NEWS: for photos, see: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.php?IDNEWS=0000009856 _____ UNDER AGE DANCERS AND DRUG USE UNCOVERED IN PATTAYA GO-GO RAIDS On the evening of 25th July 2009 police carried out raids on go go bars in the Pattaya and Jomtien areas. 4 staff tested positive for drugs and 2 dancing girls were identified as being under the legal age limit .…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. Started by PattayaMale,

    I keep getting a 404 error when I try to access Sawatdee forum. Anyone else?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  10. Started by Gaybutton,

    Many of you are probably familiar with the Oz bar in Jomtien. The owners have closed the Oz bar and reopened at the beach, under the name Bondi. It's certainly a much easier to get to location. The new Bondi Bar is on the walkway that begins at the 7-Eleven, heading toward the gay beach area. It's just past the 7-Eleven, directly in front of the car park area at which all the motorcycles park. If you are headed towards the gay beach area and walk as far as the TMB exchange booth-ATM, you missed it. Bondi is a strong supporter of Thais-4-Life. A selection of Thais-4-Life books is available there. Food and drink is served, beginning with breakfast. They open f…

  11. I had dinner tonight at Beccofino. It is right next door to Adonis Massage and right across from Bangkok Nursing Hospital. The place is 2 shop houses and the interior decoration was nice. The bread was excellent and the service fast and efficient. I had the spaghetti and it was good except it had a little bit too much Thai spice in it for me and I'll ask next time to be sure they don't put the spices in it. The dish was about 250 baht. They will deliver if requested. I was the only customer when I was in the place. I am not sure if it is new or not. The waitress I had said she had only been there a week.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  12. Started by TotallyOz,

    The new software has great functions especially in the profile area. You can allow members to add you as a friend, create your own personal conversations, allow members to comment and rate you and your posts as well as many other things. To allow these things in your profile, once logged in click on your name and then My Profile. Hit the Edit Profile button and you are able to make changes. To check out a profile, click on my name and see my latest posts, images, etc. This software really is excellent and it fun if you play around with it and allow others to get to know you.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. Started by PattayaMale,

    The cafe was packed. Great entertainment by the Cafe Royale's singers Toi and El Duo. David of Oscars did a good job as MC. The auctions ran smoothly. For those that could not attend, in my opinion it was an event Mick would have been very proud of. I believe over 500,000 baht was raised. I believe someone will post the correct amount soon.

    • 0 replies
    • 914 views
  14. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    This is an update on this concert originally mentioned some weeks ago on another thread. Lea Salonga, the star of the original Miss Saigon on Broadway and London's West End, gives a concert with the Bangkok Symphony Orchestra on Saturday 12 September at 8:00pm at the Queen Sirikit Convention Centre in Bangkok. The programme includes songs from Broadway shows, including Miss Saigon, A Chorus Line, Les Miserables, Guys and Dolls, Oliver and West Side Story, and a selection from the Disney movies in which Salonga sang on the soundtracks, including The Lion King, Aladdin, Mulan and The Little Mermaid. I am told tickets will go on sale at ThaiTicketmajor outlets and …

    • 12 replies
    • 2.5k views
  15. Jim Lumsden from Boyz Boyz Boyz completed the Pattaya Marathon and raised over 400,000 Baht for gay charities in Pattaya. Congrats Jim! Great job! It is great to see such wonderful dedication to the gay community and with such wonderful flare! It is a great accomplishment.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  16. Guest buckeroo2
    Started by Guest buckeroo2,

    This may add credence to GB's concern in regards to Thailand's libel laws: Website owner gets suspended jail term sex-scene pictures posted BANGKOK: -- The owner of a message-board website got a suspended one-year jail term and a fine of Bt20,000 after a user posted sex-scene pictures of a Thai woman on his site. The Criminal Court found Pongwit Singsun 23, guilty of violations of the Computer-Related Crimes Act for allowing his website to be used to damage another person's reputation. Public prosecutors charged that the crime took place from October 6 to November 30. A user posted the sex-scene pictures of a woman in Nakhon Sawan, who alerted police. …

  17. Guest Steve1903
    Started by Guest Steve1903,

    Guys, I was planning to come over there in November but well...you know what its like, just cant wait that long. I know August and September would be rather wetter but what does that mean in reality? How many days of rain should I expect and how long does it rain for. Would the weather really spoil a holiday at that time, would I get much beach time in? etc etc. Any thoughts appreciated.

    • 14 replies
    • 2.2k views
  18. Guest lazarus
    Started by Guest lazarus,

    After following an earlier thread which generated quite some discussion on the Moderator, GB, perhaps it is time to hear form the forum members as to their thoughts? Just what do you expect from a Moderator and do you think that, in his role, has GB over stepped your personal limits? For me, I see, on this forum, a Moderator who's role is far different than I observe on other gay related forums. There,they seem to be more a back seat driver rather than the captain of the ship who's authority is the final word and not to be questioned. I don't advocate anarchy on this forum but reasonable dissent, without being intimidated by a moderator, would be and should be…

    • 18 replies
    • 3.5k views
  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    DREAMBOYS - 11th. Anniversary party will take place on July 29th. I saw fliers in the place tonight. I think it starts at 10:15. Anyone know more details? Soi Twilight - off Suriwong Road - Half-way down the Soi right above Boys Bangkok.

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  20. Started by TotallyOz,

    Is it really "breaking news" all these alerts they send out? It had caused me to take my name off their list. They seem to send them out daily just to get visitors to their site. I understand if something is important but it has been almost daily I get a breaking news alert over some BS.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
  21. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    The NEW PG Weekly Report July 21, 2009 online at: http://www.pgreport.com/ (select July 21st and click to read) Pattaya News

    • 0 replies
    • 962 views
  22. Started by TotallyOz,

    I had the chance to see the sauna again last week. I had a good time there and got a wonderful massage. Babylon caters to the free trade and I have never met someone in there asking for money. It is mostly gay farangs looking for gay Thais. There are plenty of each of these groups. The foreigners I have met there are always nice and full of good information if you sit and chat with them. Some may think you are hitting them up for a sneak in the dark room but most are just regular guys looking for a hot guy for 10 minutes in the sauna. Babylon has a full service restaurant and a few bar areas. They have a nice fitness room with lots of equipment and an attac…

    • 4 replies
    • 7.7k views
  23. We have fixed the image issue that many have complained about. At least I think we have. I found the settings in the Admin and made these changes after the Forum company changed some settings. For anyone having issues with the upload of pics, galleries, Private Messages, etc. please let me know. I have increased the max limit for all them so there should be little issue. If I missed something, please let me know. Blogs and Gallery are now working properly. All are free to use and upload. Please take advantage of them and let me know if anything needs to be added! Thanks for your patience and support.

    • 0 replies
    • 960 views
  24. Guest Candlepspa
    Started by Guest Candlepspa,

    Dear Gaythailand buddies, You are sincerely invited to experience the unique Paradise Spa from Candle Paradise Spa at Rama 4 City Court. To celebrate our grand opening, we shall offer you a 500B discount with the purchase of coupon book (5 x 90mins aroma massage)valued at 4000B. Come now to catch the limited offer which last until end of July only. We look forwards to serving you soon. (Reservation: 02-251-1009) Candle Paradise Spa www.cpspa-bkk.com

    • 11 replies
    • 2.3k views
  25. The BF told me his son, 6 years old, had his school closed and his family is taking care of him in the day time. He said many schools in Thailand are now closed. The government has ordered other closures. http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/world...i.swine.flu.cnn It seems to me this may do little if the closures are only for a couple of weeks. The end of the report said that Thailand may have as many as 150,000 plus cases of the swine flu.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.