Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    NEW PG Weekly Report July 14, 2009 online... http://www.pgreport.com/ (select July 14th and click to read) The first PG Weekly Report - was published on November 26, 2006 after taking over from the now defunct PattayaGay.com, which was founded by The Gay Pattayan, Allen Briggs. So a search facility has been added ... on the home page www.pgreport.com to help explore the information on this site Pattaya News

    • 0 replies
    • 877 views
  2. Guest AllenRBriggs
    Started by Guest AllenRBriggs,

    First, I would like to thank everyone for responding so well to easrlier meessages about my condition and for you coninued intereest. Although my method of getting around has changed drastically, at least I am starting to get some mobility and ability to get out of my condo and hopefully start meeting some of my many friends who have indicated ongoing help and support as ai battled a medical condition I still do not fully understand. My first "outing" will be on Tuesday, July 14, 2009, when I will be drinking at Panorama from about 5:30 p.m. until probably 7 p.m. and then having dinner. I hear Amor has an early bird special and Amor is still one of my fav orit…

    • 9 replies
    • 2.2k views
  3. Started by dapitt,

    Has anyone had any experiences with "FlightsFromThailand.net"? They are an online discount airline company, and they have an office in Pattaya according to their website. I've not heard of them before and I haven't been able to find any online reviews for them. Just wondering if anyone can recommend them. Thanks!

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    This week is the premiere of the new Harry Potter. I tried a few weeks back to get tickets to see Transformers at the Imax in Bangkok and drove to the city from Pattaya to see the feature. We got there early and the show was sold out. Harry Potter is also selling out days in advance. It seems if you want to see the movie on any larger screen, you will need to get advance tickets. Odd thing at Siam Paragon is that you go to the Imax booth and they have no good seats left. If you ask them about 2 good rows that have x's in them they will tell you another company has them and they are not allowed to sell them. I asked where this company was and they pointed across the r…

    • 5 replies
    • 2.3k views
  5. Guest Astrrro

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  6. Guest SubsNSuds
    Started by Guest SubsNSuds,

    Hello Gay Thailand Forum, My name is Peter and I opperate the Subs-N-Suds Sandwich Shop on Soi Yamato(13/1) in South Pattaya. I enjoyed, and laughed as well while reading your post about us, remember TIT. We have been selling subs and sandwiches about 3.5 years now and are open 24 hours providing dine-in and free delivery in the pattaya area. You can also find us in the WOW and Door2Door delivery services. Some of you know us, and some not, so I'd like to present the front page of the current menu for your review. Thanks from Myself and the entire staff of Subs-N-Suds.

    • 10 replies
    • 2.7k views
  7. Started by PattayaMale,

    Allen Briggs is worried that no one will show up to say "hi" to him at Panorama Bar tonight July 14 around 5:30 or a bit latter. Hopefully, and if at all possible, a few will make an effort to stop by and say "hi" even if you are on your way somewhere else. I realize that it may be difficult to do so but please try.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  8. Started by TotallyOz,

    Well, as Honest Abe said, "I cannot tell a lie." That said, I'll try not to be too harsh. Three nights in the gogo bars in Bangkok and I have yet to take anyone back to my hotel. Last night I went to EVERY gogo bar in Patpong and then ended up at Tawan. There was not one boy that peaked my interest. XBoys has a few sexy boys but I was there early and the mamasan was a bit pushy and I declined the invitation. The other bars were pretty sad. Dream Boy had only about 20 boys. My favorite bar in 7 years is Future Boys and to say it was sad is an understatement. Sorry, I could go on for a bit but no need to say anything other than all the boys …

    • 17 replies
    • 4.5k views
  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    We left Pattaya around 7am to get to Bangkok. We had to get a van as we had our bicycle equipment to take as well as luggage. The van cost 2200 bath or approximately 60 USD for a 2 hour trip. Once in Bangkok we were to meet up with the group of bikers. As we had an hour to kill I had forgotten to get the guys bike shoes and so we took off to go to the Emporium Shopping Center. It is always a mistake to take a car in Bangkok. What would have been a 15 minute walk was even more in a taxi. We took a van to Nong Khai. The trip took about 10 hours or more and we chatted the whole way and listened to music and stopped and ate. We had a van and one truck that…

    • 37 replies
    • 10.9k views
  10. Started by TotallyOz,

    Based on what your have experienced in LOS or that you have seen others experience, what would you say are the best lessons to be learned by someone coming here for the first time?

    • 22 replies
    • 5.9k views
  11. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    For those of you in Pattaya and into music or sailors, the U.S. Navy 7th Fleet Band will be giving a performance on Monday, July 13 at the Royal Garden Plaza from 6 pm to 8 pm.

    • 6 replies
    • 2.6k views
  12. Started by Gaybutton,

    We have now merged (details below), but it should be more interesting with the power of the combined staffs and input into the magazine, than just what we alone could do. I would like more content on the local venues and news and photos on the community happenings to include in the revised SPICE! and soon on the new improved SPICE! online website. If you have some news about what is happening there in your community, send me your comments by Wednesday the 15th and I will try and get it into the next August issue. Any comments or questions, please contact me. SPICE!.. Thailand's #1 magazine for gay men for the last 9 years, has hit the Big Time! Effecti…

    • 1 reply
    • 3.4k views
  13. Started by TotallyOz,

    I love Italian food. I grew up with some amazing women who came from Italy who taught me how to cook some of their specialities and at all my parties in NYC, I cooked some great Italian meals. It is hard to find good places in Thailand but I do love Zanotti's! I was recently there and had the Pizza for appetizer and it was yummy. For main course I had the Ravioli with Whit Truffles. I also had desert. All 3 courses were excellent. They tasted good and the atmosphere was wonderful. The waiter even brought a straw that the paper was turned into a rose. The service was excellent and the place was mid range price. A great overall experience. Zan…

    • 14 replies
    • 3.1k views
  14. Guest Astrrro
    Started by Guest Astrrro,

    My retirement visa expired due to leaving the country. I ddin't want to get a rentry stamp since I didn't think i'd be back so soon. I doubt that I'll have a problem getting a new retirement visa in Jomtien. But I'm not sure if it matters which visa I reenter with. 1) tourist stamp 2) 60 day visa which is no fee 3) 90 day visa which I have to pay for. Another consideration is that I'll be coming in on a one way ticket. Thoughts?

    • 14 replies
    • 2.6k views
  15. Started by TotallyOz,

    I am looking for the best steak in Bangkok. Any recommendations?

    • 29 replies
    • 7.1k views
  16. Started by PattayaMale,

    Many of the posters may know Allen Briggs. Allen had a widely read web site and produced the Weekly Report until he had some major health problems. Even then he continued as a professor of law at Asian University until this year. It is very doubtful that he will be able to teach even a one hour course he was hoping to continue with. Allen has unfortunately become a "shut in" now as he has trouble walking. He has just purchased a wheel chair, but does not have the strength to push the wheels so he is still home bound. Allen has a boy friend who tries to help him when he can, but much of the boy friend's time is spent at his restaurant "Little Mango". Many may kno…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  17. Guest Astrrro
    Started by Guest Astrrro,

    Here's the law unless it's been modified since 1996. PROSTITUTION PREVENTION AND SUPPRESSION ACT

    • 7 replies
    • 2.1k views
  18. The following appears in the CHIANG MAI MAIL http://www.chiangmai-mail.com/current/news.shtml#hd3 _____ American Paedophile Arrested in Chiang Mai CMM reporters At 4 p.m on July 1 at Chiang’s Provincial Police Region 5 headquarters, Pol.Lt.Col. Apichart Haptasin announced that US citizen, Robert Ward Cutler, 37, had been arrested on charges of paedophilia involving at least 5 young boys under the age of 15 years, the most recent victim being 13 years old. At the time of his arrest, the accused was working as a guest lecturer and researcher at a university in Chiang Mai. Previously, Cutler, a Fulbright scholar, had taught at Bard College in New …

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  19. For me it is about one month. I love it in this great paradise but longer stays I tend to get in a rut. Maybe that is a good thing for until I can retire here, I think one month is about right for me.

    • 11 replies
    • 2.7k views
  20. Guest Astrrro
    Started by Guest Astrrro,

    I was at JJ once, had no idea what the bin was, and left what I thought was more than enough with me friends to cover my share. 35,000 baht? What are the prices here?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  21. Started by TotallyOz,

    The programmers got ahead of themselves. We are working to revert this and things will be back to normal soon. My apologies.

    • 21 replies
    • 4.4k views
  22. We ended our bicycle ride in Udon Ratchatani. It was the annual candle festival. It is a world famous Thai festival where the locals parade wax candles carved wood and covered in wax around the city and to wat. The city was alive with hustle and activity. Tons of vendors and artists take part. The night before the festival you can walk around the floats to take photos and see them in the dark lit with light from the street lamps. The next day the actual parade occurs. I had a fantastic time with this and was very happy I got to spend some time at this local festival!

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  23. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    The NEW PG Weekly Report for July 7, 2009 is online: http://www.pgreport.com/ (select July 7th and click to read) Pattaya News • FRIENDS OF MICK COCKCROFT • An exceptional offer: 14 nights in Pattaya £529 includes flights, hotel and all transfers • Baan Jing Jai presentation by Thais4Life • Bar La Cage: July events • Deep Splash: July events • Le Café Royale: Terrace Beer Promotion and other news • Mike's All New White Night • "News" from SuneePlaza.info • Oscars: Quiz Night for Thais4Life • Ozz Bar News • Sam's Mexican & American Grill: July specials • Sexy Asian Guys Photo Gallery • Showtime at Sawadee Boys • Star Boys …

    • 0 replies
    • 855 views
  24. Started by firecat69,

    Arrived BKK July 2. Headed over to my favorite Bar Xboys. Not up to date on BIB payments so no F--- show. Who cares I hate the shows. Many of my favorites working #41 Mai , #98 Win so got week off to a good start. Overall quality not as good as in April but it is low season. 2nd night wanted a 3 way so took the King of 3 ways (Win)bar hopping . No luck at Classic so tried X Size. I usually defer to Win and this time he did good. #17 Ring only been working 3 weeks. Slim and young looking actually 20 years old. Shy for about 3 minutes and then showed his true colors . Great kisser , loves getting f---ed and has an impressive 8 inch piece which he put t…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  25. Started by TotallyOz,

    I went to B and N on Sukumvit Soi 12 today and it was pretty empty of boys. There were 5 or 6 guys there max. I picked the same guy who has massaged me in past and he was excellent. The manager told me to please come back as they have been having no customers and were very very slow. B and N is great and the boys I get are excellent. My 25 year old Thai man is excellent and the others I have gotten from there are always good. If in Bangkok, give them some business. Like most other places, they need it and have been consistent for a long time.

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.