Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest GaySacGuy
    Started by Guest GaySacGuy,

    Thai air is going to operate it's BKK-LAX daily starting in December. This will put this flight back where it was before all the economic/political battles began. Wish they would bring the price down a little, as United beats them by several hundred dollars. Here is the infor that I received: Dear Travel Partner Effective from 01DEC2009 onwards, THAI AIRWAYS will operate continued Non-Stop service between Los Angeles (LAX) and Bangkok (BKK) and beyond 7days per week, flying Daily. TG795 / TG794 operates using A340-500 aircraft configured for 60 seats in Royal SIlk Business Class, 42 seats in Premium Economy Class, and 113 seats in Economy Class on …

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. Started by Gaybutton,

    I'll let the article speak for itself. Congratulations Pattaya Players! http://www.pattayadailynews.com/showanc_news.php?IDANC=0000000722

    • 19 replies
    • 2.4k views
  3. Guest njjim
    Started by Guest njjim,

    Another note from my weekend in Bangkok. I can count the numbers of times I have gone for a massage, so please keep that in mind. I had some time to kill one afternoon, so decided to try a massage. Senso is apparently relatively new. It is on Saladaeng, not too far off Silom, near Rama IV. It is relatively small, maybe 12 guys working at 4pm. All appeared to be in their 20's, masculine looking -some more muscular. The price for the massage was in the 1000-1100B range. No minimum tip posted, but the manager told me 1000B/ 1 hr or 1200B/ 1 1/2 hr. The manager was pretty much down to business, not exacly chatty . According to him, all the boys are up for everything, w…

  4. Guest taylorsquare
    Started by Guest taylorsquare,

    I have always wanted to buy a business in Pattaya,so I began looking around the newspaper adswhilst i was there and scouting around,only to find most business sellers wanted enormous prices for their businesses. I had to ask a few if it included the building/freehold as i was shocked at their asking price just for the goodwill. Take one business in Jomtiem ,a fish and chip shop ,the owner wants to go back to England with his Thai wife,he wanted 4.5 million baht just for goodwill. Rent 40,000 baht a month. A gay bar in sunee,rent I think was around 45000 baht a month has 2 studio apartments on top,goodwill 3.5 million baht.Owner wants to return to USA. A p…

    • 12 replies
    • 2.3k views
  5. Guest Mark7711
    Started by Guest Mark7711,

    Krazy Dragon NOT closed. The Thai provincial court at Jomtien find the bar 2000Bht today for having an underage customer in the bar. Case closed. NO TEE MONEY Mark

    • 10 replies
    • 2.4k views
  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have wondered about this for a long time. Why are the cost of drinks in the gay bars so much more than those of the straight ones or the ladyboy bars? You can't say they have to pay police more. That is BS. All the bars on that soi are price hungry and I think it is losing them business. If they were a reasonable price I would be there more often and would buy drinks for the guys in the bars. But, at US 7.50 a drink, I won't do it. I think it is a major ripoff and no makes no sense at all to me. The same drink around the corner with the lady bars are 90 baht or about 2.50 a drink. When I have a boy from a bar in Soi Twilight for a drink, I hate to spend 7.5…

  7. Started by TotallyOz,

    Pattaya, September 8 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : In the early hours of Tuesday Morning, the Banglamung District Licensing Officials were back in Soi Sunee Plaza in South Pattaya to check a total of 4 bars who were known to be operating illegally following previous raids. The raid was led by Khun Pongtasit, the Deputy Chief of Banglamung District who raided the Villa Rouge Bar, the Crazy Dragon Bar, the Red Night Pub and the Sundance Bar. A total of 12 employees under the age of 18 were found and 34 employees failed drug tests. The Deputy District Chief told us that he would impose an initial 30 day closure order on all venues pending further investigations and promised to contin…

    • 23 replies
    • 4.9k views
  8. I received the following information today: _____ Mick the night manager of the Cafe Royal Bar was taken to Bangkok Pattaya hospital a few days ago with uncontrollable shakes and very high blood pressure. Yesterday the doctors there said they believe that whilst there he has now suffered a stroke and appears to be paralyzed down one side it doesn't look very good for him they say. As they don't have a Neurosurgery department or surgeon at Bangkok Pattaya hospital he was transferred overnight to the Bangkok Medical Center in Bangkok. As you know Mick ran the Soho bar in Pattayaland Soi 1 for some years.

    • 56 replies
    • 11.6k views
  9. Suvarnabhumi Airport Link Sets Soft Launch for December 5 BANGKOK, Sept 5 (TNA) The long-delayed Airport Rail Link project, providing direct rail service to and from Suvarnabhumi Airport, will start providing free service to the public from this December 5 which coincides with the birthday celebrations of His Majesty the King, said State Railway of Thailand (SRT) Governor Yuthana Tupcharoen. People interested in free rides on December 5 may apply for tickets beginning October 1 at either the Airport Rail Link office or at SRT headquarters, Mr. Yuthana said. Test runs of the system have been conducted since February by Siemens, the manufacturer and instal…

    • 11 replies
    • 2.6k views
  10. Guest tdperhs
    Started by Guest tdperhs,

    What's wrong with bar boys and girls using drugs anyway? Of course they're illegal. Despite its being a Buddhist country Thailand has not escaped the global puritan hysteria that condemns anything that gives us pleasure as being inherently evil. Now I know there are studies that say that certain drugs cause this problem or that problem, but most of them are inconclusive. And if a study were to be done that said that yaba was a simple stimulus that had no undesirable side effects, do you think we'd ever see it? Sex workers make little enough money and the bulk of it gets sent home. They have very little left at the end of the month to spend on any pleasure. And look wh…

    • 60 replies
    • 9.3k views
  11. Started by TotallyOz,

    I went to Soi Twilight last night and as usual was bored to tears. The 2 places I did go there were packed, which is great. I hope that business picks up for them. I did not find any guys I was interested in but ran into a Thai friend who told me he had been to Saranrom Park right across from the grand Palace the night before and it was booming. I asked him to go with me as I enjoy a midnight stroll. We got off before the place where all the food, clothing and goods vendors are. We walked around there and it was a bit cruisy. It was more low key but obvious to me some hotties were there that wanted me. We made way to the park and was greeted by a slew of g…

    • 21 replies
    • 23k views
  12. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have been to this "beauty" shop many times and always enjoy it. The guys are sweet and cute. The place is clean. It is right around the corner from DJ Station and Silom 4. The offer hair cuts, massages, waxes, manicures and pedicures. I needed a manicure and pedicure and went there for a bit. I got good service with cute boys that I enjoyed flirting with. The cost is 300 for a manicure and 300 for a pedicure. The package deal was 500 baht total for both. They did a good job on them. Their prices are reasonable and they seem to stay pretty consistent. I much prefer a little taxi ride to support a gay own business that supports the gay community as…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
  13. Guest Mark7711
    Started by Guest Mark7711,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1Y8irYz9PI Enjoy.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  14. A friend asked me about medical coverage if they live in LOS. I gave them the information that I have used which is Traveler Jim's Insurance. He was looking for more comprehensive insurance. Any suggestions? One friend suggested Bupa. Any information on it? Costs? Reliability? Other options?

    • 46 replies
    • 7.6k views
  15. Guest aot87
    Started by Guest aot87,

    As 1 who has not been to phuket for well over 6 yrs can any 1 who has been a recent visitor tell me how it now compares to pattaya with regard to the standard of boys and gay hotels etc?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. Guest kjun12
    Started by Guest kjun12,

    I had been to Pattaya once before and really disliked the place. I felt it was nothing but a filthy pit of raw pedophile sex. Unfortunately, this visit was colored by an encounter with a German who was dragging a young boy down the street against the boy's will. The kid was crying and the fellow just would not let him go. Our encounter ended with harsh words and me pushing him to the ground and the boy running away. This past weekend I returned with friends and much trepidation. With happiness I must report that my opinion is very different. We had a very good time. The show had much to do with this. The costumes and set are great and the show was very good. …

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  17. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    The NEW PG Weekly Report for September 1st is now online: http://www.pgreport.com/ (select September 1st and click to read) Pattaya News EVENT REPORTS & NEWS

    • 0 replies
    • 898 views
  18. Guest taylorsquare
    Started by Guest taylorsquare,

    Last month,I went to the opening of a new gay bar in Jomtiem Complex run by a young Russian guy,he was 22yo. The bar is painted all white inside,with rolled out red carpet. The young Russian boyish looking owner told me he soon will have some young Russian boy friends visiting. Anyone been to this bar lately and any updates?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  19. Started by PattayaMale,

    I have been trying to think of a new place to travel to. Being a US citizen, there are some barriers against Cuba. But searching the web, I noticed that there are flights from Bangkok. I see that most of the world can visit without a problem (what is up with this US Embargo). So since many gay men living in Thailand like to travel, has this been a place someone has visited? And is there gay life there?

    • 26 replies
    • 4.6k views
  20. Rather than string out the other thread on medical insurance, I'm wondering if any of you expats living in Thailand now are choosing not to buy separate medical insurance (relying on whatever insurance you have via your home country). I have medical insurance here in the states and, while it's expensive, I simply won't go without it. My policy (Blue Cross/Blue Shield) states that it will reimburse within its guidelines for policy holders obtaining covered treatments in other countries (including Thailand) although they request you notify them via their website and they'll recommend a given hospital, etc. (for example, they approve of Chiangmai Ram in Chiangmai - and …

    • 12 replies
    • 2k views
  21. Guest RichLB
    Started by Guest RichLB,

    I've googled it, looked through stacks of old bills, but for the life of me I can't find a phone number to call UBC and subscribe. I know where their office is across from Carrefour, but I'm hoping to avoid driving there. Does anyone know the telephone number and if UBC is offering any tasty promotions? Any help appreciated.

    • 14 replies
    • 1.9k views
  22. Started by lmenard,

    Hi, I would like to take a small bag as I will take a lot of Air Asia flights and they always overcharged (my big bag even empty is heavy). So, I'm thinking to buy clothes in Bangkok. I'm sure I can find XL tee shirts but I'm not sure to find 39-40 UK size pants or shorts (50-52 french size) as thais do not have this waist. Do you think it can be found and where ? Thanks

    • 6 replies
    • 1.9k views
  23. Started by Gaybutton,

    I seem to recall someone asking about Greek restaurants in Pattaya. I suppose this one is a start. Since some people on certain other boards seem to bitterly resent it when I write a restaurant review, I'll humor them by not writing one. I'll just refer you to someone else who did: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/showfeature.php?FeatureID=0000001382

    • 8 replies
    • 3.1k views
  24. Guest luvthai
    Started by Guest luvthai,

    Thai Visa report that massive increases in work permit fees are being discussed and most likely will happen. Not sure what impact this will have on foreigners working in thailand but this seems to be another step in the thai governments movement to reduce foreigner influence.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  25. September 01~15 Gourmet Set Menu House Champagne *** Amuse Bouche *** White Wine Cackle Berry Chardonnay, Australia 2004 Serrano Ham & Ricotta Cheese Roll *** Spanish Gazpacho Soup with Condiments *** Flames Scampi in Puff Pastry and Lobster Sauce *** Passion Fruit Sherbet *** Red Wine Branciforti Nero D'Avola, Italy 2004 French Sea Bass Filet on roasted Fennel and Pernod Sauce -or- Roasted Duck Breast on Puy Lentils and red Wine Sauce *** Crepes Jubil

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.