Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest hans030
    Started by Guest hans030,

    who can recommend a gay (friendly) hotel or guesthouse in Patong beach with swimmingpool, within walking distance of the Paradise complex? I saw all guesthouses in Paradise complex do not have a swimming pool, wich is essentiual to me. Greets from Hans, Holland.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views
  2. Started by TotallyOz,

    The forum on the site called Hostboy Tales is a series I wrote a few years back. I was thinking of continuing the adventure. For those that read it, would be like to see more? The first chapter in the 8 part tale is below and I think first on the site in 2006. A few years have passed since I posted it and wonder if anyone wanted to see more. A Hostboy’s Tale Chapter One: In The Village My story starts out years ago, when I still lived in the small village several hundred miles north of Bangkok. I grew up in a traditional Thai household. We did not have much money, but we were happy. Still, like many of my friends, I yearned for the excitement of the b…

    • 5 replies
    • 2.2k views
  3. Started by TotallyOz,

    A Hostboy's Tale – Chapter 10 – Back To The Village The next morning I woke up in my hotel bed alone. It seems that my newfound lover had left my bed during the night to return to his own room. While I wished he had given me a chance to say goodbye, I could still smell his musky scent in the sheets we had both soiled the night before. In fact, the scent of our love making the night before started to work on my body, and as I buried my head in the sheets I could feel my cock start to stiffen. I let my thoughts wander to how he had held me down on the bed and penetrated me the night before. I could still taste some of his cum on my mouth, which only made my d…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  4. Guest Mark7711
    Started by Guest Mark7711,

    The second krazy dragon Glow Night 15th September starts 8pm finishes when the glows out. Arrive in a bright GLOWING GREEN OR YELLOW tee shirt and recive a free drink on me.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. Started by Gaybutton,

    Here's the "September Diary" for the La Cage bar:

  6. Guest Astrrro
    Started by Guest Astrrro,

    What are some good health insurance plans for Thais. I'm looking for a policy without claim forms, where my teerak can just flash the card and be covered at good hospitals. A million baht limit would be fine.

    • 0 replies
    • 992 views
  7. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have used a service in front of Marriott Hotel in Pattaya quite a few times with good success. They have a full size van that will take me to Bangkok for 2k. Any other good taxi services anyone recommends?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. Guest Patexpat
    Started by Guest Patexpat,

    Just advance notice of a new go go bar called BUBBLES opening in Pattayaland Soi 2 on the 28th September ... where the old Crystal Boys was ...

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. Guest lvdkeyes
    Started by Guest lvdkeyes,

    August 29, 2009 This message alerts U.S. citizens traveling to or residing in Bangkok that media reports indicate that as many as 20,000 supporters of the United Front for Democracy Against Dictatorship (aka UDD or "Red-Shirts") will march from Sanam Luang to Government House on Sunday, August 30. In order to maintain peace during the rally, the Royal Thai Government plans to invoke the Internal Security Act (ISA) in the areas around Government House and the Dusit District (to include the Dusit Palace) starting on Saturday, August 29. The ISA will remain in effect until Tuesday, September 1. This may mean that armed troops will join police on the streets to m…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  10. Started by TotallyOz,

    Has anyone seen this in the stores in Thailand yet? I have read nice things about it and I am sure it will be a bit higher than the 30 USD in Thailand but it is needed for those of us on a Mac.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
  11. Guest aot87
    Started by Guest aot87,

    Has any one stayed at this hotel in phuket, if so ,any chance of a report. Also how far from the paradise centre is it and how long to walk.

    • 5 replies
    • 2.3k views
  12. The last bank that had not been charging the 150 baht fee for foreign ATM withdrawals was UOB. Unfortunately, they too have started charging the fee. As far as I know, now every bank in Thailand is charging the 150 baht fee. It's really a shame they are doing this. I used to recommend forgetting about traveler's checks and just using your ATM card. But since all the banks are going to charge you a 150 baht fee, along with whatever your own bank charges when you do a foreign transaction, it looks like your best bet is going to be coming to Thailand with traveler's checks. That's bad news because now, unless you opt for paying the fees, you're going to have to…

    • 52 replies
    • 10.7k views
  13. Guest aot87
    Started by Guest aot87,

    Sorry about my spelling, but can any one tell what dates is songcran next year as i wish to avoid pattaya during these dates

    • 10 replies
    • 2k views
  14. Started by TotallyOz,

    One thing I can say about the Boyfriend I have been with for 5 years is that he never lied to me. He is always honest. He always tells the truth no matter how hard it is. UNTIL NOW I have caught him in a lie. Not a big one and not one that I actually care a great deal about but one that may be the ruin of our relationship. I had a motorcycle that I gave to him to keep for me in January. He said he would take care of it and it would be ready for me when I needed it. I came back a few months back and have been asking about it and he keeps saying he would go and get it. Last week, I gave him the time to do that and he returned without it. I then started d…

    • 87 replies
    • 13.5k views
  15. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have been using the Rosetta Stone Computer Application to Learn English. I have found it very helpful. It is a tad expensive but if like me, you have met many over the years that you want to learn English, this program works very well and is very comprehensive. I have been supplementing this with a Thai man who tutors. Combined with the 2, I have seen great results.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. Started by lmenard,

    I read a review mentioning this outcall massage agency bangkok star male massage. It seems to be a Hong Kong company which provides hansome muscular chinese masseur. They do not mention the price. I would like to know if someone try it one time and how it was ?

    • 6 replies
    • 9.5k views
  17. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    A NEW PG Weekly Report for August 25, 2009 is now online: http://www.pgreport.com/ (select August 25th and click to read) Pattaya News EVENT REPORTS & NEWS

    • 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
  18. Started by TotallyOz,

    I am working on a long list of gay massage places in Bangkok to fill my days with work. Please add to this list of places I need to visit for a happy ending. The first review in this series is today. Hero 65 Sukhumvit Soi 11 Phone: (02) 251 – 1033 Adonis Massage 44/11 Convent Rd Phone: (0) 2236 7789 B & N 4th Fl, Sukhumvit Plaza, 212/23 Sukhumvit Soi 12 Phone: (0) 2251 – 9714 Banana Men's Fitness Club 41/9 Sukhumvit Soi 11 Phone: (0) 2651 – 0002 Body Club 4/24-25 Sukhumvit Soi 8 Phone: (0) 89171 - 9009 Website: http://www.bodyclubbangkok.com Email: bodyclub_bkk@hotmail.com Bonny Massage Duangthawee Plaza, 894/7-8 Soi Pratoo…

    • 9 replies
    • 85.3k views
  19. Guest taylorsquare
    Started by Guest taylorsquare,

    As a sex tourist,I have been coming to Pattaya twice a year for my holidays/vacation. I always bypass Bangkok and taxi it straight to Pattaya. I haven't been to Bangkok since about 2005. Last time I went I didn't like the pushiness in your face type and the expensive prices but after being in Pattaya this year again,I was very bored. Well.I'm now reconsidering Bangkok ,and what it may offer. Having a look at Richards Bar/pub website it seems i having been missing out on a lot. Do you still prefer Pattaya to Bangkok? What cant you get in Pattaya than you can in Bangkok? Pattaya to me is becoming stale and........boring.

    • 9 replies
    • 2.8k views
  20. Started by TotallyOz,

    A Hostboy's Tale – Chapter Nine – The Return To Bangkok Part of me wanted to stay forever in Brazil with my American lover. I could easily spend my days looking at the hard men on the beach - and my nights in his strong arms, feeling his cock move in and out of my tight ass. But, it was not meant to be and we both knew it. While we felt like we were in love, we both knew it was transitory. He had a life to get back to America and I needed to return to my homeland, so I could see my family again and be around my people. So, the day came that the American handed me a rolls of bills and a plane ticket back to Thailand. My flight was due to leave in just…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  21. Guest Soi10Tom
    Started by Guest Soi10Tom,

    30 meters from Mata Hari/Nirvana. The unit is over 100 sq meters. Freshly decorated with quality furnishings and art. Free hardwired Internet and cable TV. Excellent security provided by a night watchman that has been here for years, the complex features laundry, travel agent, and restaurants. We are seeking long stay expats, but if you are looking for a quiet private unit for a month or two and we have an available unit we would like to hear for you also. Two bedroom, two bathroom, 23,000baht. plus electricity...with no mark up as is done else where. Sent me a private message if you are interested in seeing the unit and I will provide you with my manager's phone number.

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  22. Started by Gaybutton,

    Message from Mike: _____ Although a bit short notice you may like to know that Mikes Bar La Cage will be running a minibus to the first ever performance of Brahms German Requiem at the Assumption Cathedral, Bangkok, on Thursday 3rd. September. Limited seats available so please contact mike as soon as possible. Full details attached.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  23. Started by Gaybutton,

    I just discovered this one: Siam Rainbow Network http://www.siamrainbow.us/home.php Unfortunately, it is entirely in Thai. If there is an English language version, I haven't found it. Nevertheless, the site is there if you wish to have a look.

    • 2 replies
    • 2k views
  24. Guest taylorsquare
    Started by Guest taylorsquare,

    Well..........if you off a guy ,tke him back to the room and he cant get it up for you or if your a top and the bottom suddenly or during the action says it hurts and doesnt want it,how much do you usually pay?and how long do you let them try before you pay them to go. Mostly im interested in top boys who say that can get it up but cant or dont want to in the room. I offed a boy from dreamboys who promised the earh but when we got back to the room and i told him to shower ,suddenly he said he was sick. I gave him 100 baht ,that was about 10 minutes in the room. He wanted 500.but i was not going to pay it. Sometimes i realise they cant get it up or if they are a b…

    • 15 replies
    • 2.9k views
  25. Guest taylorsquare
    Started by Guest taylorsquare,

    On my last visit to Pattaya,I noticed a two shop bar called the balkan express. Lovely owner,seems to be croatian. I think this is also a restaurant? Anyway how long has it been there ? I cannot remember it on my 2008 visits somehow. Its a good "theme style ",bar with Croation or is it Serbian flags. I was the only customer in there most nights,so dont know how they afford to pay the rent. Its a great bar,pool table,friendly owner,apparently good food,but its a shame when these bars continually change ownership/names.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.