Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by TotallyOz,

    Has anyone used this product before? I never saw it in Thailand but have become a true believer after a friend introduced me to it. It helps keep the bumps away from your skin when you shave. I thought it was rare but I heard Dr. Oz, famous doctor who does the Oprah Winfrey show, talk about how wonderful it was. If you have this in Thailand, it is amazing and worth a try!

    • 10 replies
    • 3.8k views
  2. Guest wowpow
    Started by Guest wowpow,

    I went to Honey Boys on Pattayaland Soi 2 yesterday evening. It's owned by the Wild West/Crystal/Cafe New Orleans and many girl go-go bars people. The bar is very small and reminiscent of the old Wild West with the full audience on two tiers facing thin long stage. The show seemed to be half way through and there was a mimsy fan dance by 3 boys then a rather sexy snake dancing slot with four guys on of whom was very attractive and works at Wild West. Then three guys did a well rehearsed Isaan dancing number. After that about 8 guys go-go danced on stage. Drinks are 150 baht. It is OK but same same other places. We dropped in at Crystal, moderately busy, which ha…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
  3. Started by Gaybutton,

    I just tried to access Baht-Stop. I ended up with the following: _____ This Account Has Been Suspended Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible. _____ Is it just me, or is anyone else getting this?

    • 21 replies
    • 7.8k views
  4. Started by PattayaMale,

    Here is the link. I thought the replies from "Doris" Lunchtime O'Booze and Thanpuying Sanitree was very funny. http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum...old-t13462.html I am not trying to promote another Board. I think most of us read several. But when I think about getting old I will not be able to forget those 2 posts now

  5. Guest lvdkeyes
    Started by Guest lvdkeyes,

    I would like to comment on the article itself. Surely, in this day and age, informed adults know that rape is not a sex crime, it is a crime of violence. The fact that the 14 y/o boy says he was raped himself bears this out. He was angry so he turned his anger to violence against the 4 y/o. It has nothing to do with his raging hormones.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.8k views
  6. Started by Gaybutton,

    For the past few days I have been doing some traveling around. One of my stops was in the Lad Phrao district of Bangkok. I went to use the Men's room at an outdoor marketplace, similar to a mini version of Chatuchak. I wish I had a camera with me because I don't think anyone is going to believe me. I nearly had no need to actually enter the Men's room to relieve myself when I saw that there are three restrooms there. One for Women. One for Men. And a third one for lady-boys!!!! Now I'm sure I've seen everything!

    • 6 replies
    • 7.3k views
  7. Guest ear wig
    Started by Guest ear wig,

    What is Pattaya coming to when 14 yo’s have to rape poor innocent people, as they cant find any one else, to satisfy there hormone driven urges, says a lot about the clean up we are hearing about, in Sunee Plaza if he cant get some one to help him, in his moment of need. My News is Always New LATEST NEWS 14 year old male arrested and accused of sexually assaulting a 4 year old Boy. A disturbing story now from Banglamung Police Station who arrested a 14 year old boy on Saturday Morning accused of sexually assaulting a 4 year old boy. What makes this more disturbing is a claim form the 14 year old boy who states that he attacked the boy because of a …

    • 4 replies
    • 3.4k views
  8. Wednesday, December 5 is His Majesty, the King's 80th birthday. In Thailand this is a major holiday. All government offices, banks, embassy services, and bars will be closed. ATMs will be working. If you need to cash any travel checks, today or tomorrow is the time to do it. Also, if you wish to have a "guest" on Wednesday, tonight or tomorrow is the time to make that arrangement as well.

    • 6 replies
    • 2.7k views
  9. Started by Gaybutton,

    The following appears in THE NATION: _____ BOT Predicts Cash Boom Central Bank Sets Aside Bt300-bn Reserve as Election and Holidays Set to Spur Demand for Banknotes Published on November 28, 2007 Money will flood into the economy next month thanks to the general election and the festive season, banking experts said yesterday. The Bank of Thailand (BOT) estimates that household spending in December will jump by about 8 per cent as politicians pour money into their election campaigns and the Thai public spends more during the festive season. Chittima Duriyaprapan, senior director of the BOT's Banknote Operation Depart-ment, said notes dist…

    • 14 replies
    • 6.2k views
  10. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    New PG Weekly Report for December 4th now on-line: http://www.pgreport.com/index.shtml (select date of December 4 and click to read) H.M. King Bhumibol Rama IX of Thailand The World's Longest Serving Monarch Today, December 5th 2007, Thailand's revered Monarch, His Majesty King Bhumibol, will celebrate his 80th Birthday. It will be a day of national celebration, rejoicing, prayers and thanksgiving for such is the high esteem the Thai people hold for the King. His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej, Rama IX, is well regarded by his subjects as "The Light of Thailand." The King has displayed a most remarkable wisdom and talent for this…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. Guest TOPMAN
    Started by Guest TOPMAN,

    Topman Cabaret & A Go Go changed hands today. The Club has been sold to another bar owner in Sunee Plaza and it is expected that it will continue in the same fashion as before. No big changes are expected and the staff will remain. John has been waiting for this to happen so he can move from the area and he wishes to thank all customers for their support. Topman will be open as usual tonight.

    • 6 replies
    • 4k views
  12. The following appears in the BANGKOK POST: _____ Police Nab Dutch Paedophile Suspect Acting on an Interpol tip-off, Thai police arrested a 60-year-old Dutch national at Hua Hin beach resort on child sex abuse charges, authorities said Monday. Willem Gerard Knoppien, 60, was arrested Sunday shortly after police filmed a 12-year-old Thai boy entering and leaving his rented home in Hua Hin, 130 kilometres south of Bangkok. "We had received a warning from Netherlands Interpol that Knoppien had a child abuse record so we were keeping an eye on him," said Police Colonel Banya Pinsuk, of Thailand's Crimes Against Women and Children unit. "We asked Knop…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
  13. Started by TotallyOz,

    BANGKOK, Thailand (AP) -- When King Bhumibol Adulyadej checked out of a hospital in a pink blazer, he made a fashion statement that resonated around Thailand. The Thai king's penchant for pink has sparked a craze in the monarchy-obsessed nation. Pink shirts instantly became this season's must-have item, and crowds are mobbing the shops that sell them. In recent public appearances, Bhumibol has sported a range of pastel sport coats, changing his style after decades in dark suits and setting new trends with each outing. As the country gears up to celebrate Bhumibol's 80th birthday Wednesday with fireworks and fanfare, many Thais are honoring their beloved mon…

    • 5 replies
    • 2.8k views
  14. Guest gwmlikesgam
    Started by Guest gwmlikesgam,

    How do you read an ID card when you want to be sure that the person you are with is of legal age i.e. >18 years old. Thanks

    • 6 replies
    • 3.9k views
  15. Started by PattayaMale,

    Tonight, December 1, Rainwalker threw a great party for forum members and (anyone else). At one point I counted almost 65 people at the Corner Bar. The food was catered by White Knight and was very good and plentiful. I met several people from Bangkok who came up just for the event they said. Having it on the final weekend of the PGF is a great idea as it makes for a great weekend! I hope he will be willing to continue the event next year too....even though it must be very expensive. I was able to meet several people that were new to me and had a chance to catch up with others I had not seen for many months. I think all of those in attendance had a great time. The c…

  16. Guest rainwalker
    Started by Guest rainwalker,

    Your Highnesses, Your Excellencies, My Lords and Ladies, Respected Members of the Clergy, Boys and Girls, Children of all ages... Firstly let me say what great pleasure and an honour for me to be able to invite you to this very special occasion: the 4th Annual Friends of the Gay Forums Invitational Curling Banquet and Swap-meet. The details are below. Every year, this invitation is graciously extended to the nobility of the Gay Internet Realm from near and from afar, allowing us opportunity to shew forth our best manners and best representations of the fashion and formality of the truly cultured. How delighted I will be to welcome all the distinguished g…

    • 8 replies
    • 3.8k views
  17. Started by Gaybutton,

    Honey Boy is one of Pattaya's newest bars, having opened just yesterday (November 10). It is located directly across the street from Wild West Boys and I understand the bar is owned by the same people that own Wild West Boys. We dropped by this evening to have a look. It is a very pleasant bar, comfortable seating, and an array of boys to please most tastes. It is a typical Pattayaland bar. From opening time until 10:00, all drinks are 99 baht. After 10:00, all drinks are 150 baht. The "off" fee is 300 baht. The bar puts on a nightly show at 11:00, but we did not stay long enough to see the show. It is certainly worth a look. My only complaint would …

    • 6 replies
    • 5.8k views
  18. Started by Gaybutton,

    Well, that's one way to get a few votes . . . The following appears in the BANGKOK POST: _____ Viagra Stiffens up the Vote in Thailand Candidates in next month's fiercely contested Thai election have been offering Viagra in exchange for votes, it was alleged Friday. Elderly male voters are being wooed with the little blue pill used to treat sexual dysfunction at social functions, claimed Sayan Nopcha, a campaigner for the People Power Party (PPP) in Pathum Thani, near Bangkok. "A politician is giving out Viagra to gain popularity and votes. I think this is a very bad method of vote buying," Sayan told the Bangkok Post. He showed journalists two …

    • 1 reply
    • 1.7k views
  19. Guest consumerismsux
    Started by Guest consumerismsux,

    In many gay bars around the world, the music is often deafening. Why? I guess only a few can answer that question. Of course, the bigger question is, why do people tolerate this high volume...particularly when it may interfere with the "mood" of things? If you're between the ages of 18 & 30, you may love this style of "communication". But why? Why don't older people generally like this excessive "noise"?

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  20. As many of you know, you have to buy separate tickets if you wish to travel in Bangkok on the BTS Skytrain or the MRT Subway system. Bangkok is finally going to start selling tickets that cover them both, as well as other forms of transportation. For details, see the following article in the PATTAYA MAIL: http://www.pattayamail.com/current/travel.shtml#hd1

    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
  21. Guest wowpow
    Started by Guest wowpow,

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  22. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have donated to many charities over the years but I have decided to start one of my own. I am not really sure where the aim will be but I have almost decided to make it a language school for the guys in the gay bars who want to learn English. It would be totally free to them if they were willing to enroll in the weekend school to earn their high school degree. The charity would pay for their tuition each term as well as books and supplies. I do believe that the only way out of the business is through school and an education. I also have friends in USA who can help with scholarships for those that finish and want to pursue a college education in the USA. This is not a…

    • 11 replies
    • 4.5k views
  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    Check out the events for the PGF. Please add other information here if you have any!

    • 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
  24. Started by TotallyOz,

    It is just a few days away. If you are in Pattaya, drop by the all you can drink party at the Corner Bar. Since I am not in Pattaya, Stef and I will celebrate at a local pub in NYC. Have fun guys! http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2127

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  25. Guest Asmerom
    Started by Guest Asmerom,

    Could someone please list a few Gay Thai "Personals" Websites which are frequently referred to on this board but without actually mentioning any? Thanks.

    • 4 replies
    • 24.5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.