Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
NEW PG Weekly Report for January 8, 2008 now on-line... A new PG Weekly Report for January 8th is now available: http://www.pgreport.com/index.shtml (select January 8th and click to read) With effect from January 1st 2008, compilation of each Weekly Report commences on Wednesdays - the "Current Compilation" - and is accessible for the upcoming whole week, and updating will be progressive as material is received. At the end of the week - late Tuesday evenings - the "Current Compilation" will be archived as "The Latest FULL WEEKLY REPORT", and the next Weekly Report commenced. These two options appear at the top of the "Choose One" list a…
-
Preparations on for Royal funeral Ministry, Fine Arts Department readying chariots for Princess's Sanam Luang service. The Nation. Published on January 7, 2008 The Phra Maha Phichai Ratcharot chariot at the National Museum is one of three royal vehicles to be used in the funeral of Her Royal Highness Princess Galyani Vadhana. The Culture Ministry is preparing three chariots for the royal funeral of Her Royal Highness Princess Galyani Vadhana. The Fine Arts Department has also assigned Group Captain Ek-avudh Ngernchuklin to lead a team of veteran chiefs of the department to build a cremation pyre in Sanam Luang. Culture Minister Khunying Khaisri Sri-aroo…
-
- 3 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
Wife of toppled premier to return home Tuesday Khunying Pojamarn is scheduled to arrive at Suvarnabhumi Airport from Hong Kong at about 9am. Upon arrival at the airport, she is expected to face the arrest as the Supreme Court's Criminal Division for Holders of Political Positions has issued an arrest warrant for her and her husband on an alleged abuse of power when Thaksin was prime minister to buy Ratchadapisek plots of land. The warrant alleged that the pair used their political influence, in violation of the law, to purchase the land from the Financial Institution Development Fund, an arm of the Bank of Thailand. Thaksin is accused of using his identi…
-
I read that the government and Royal Household declared an official 15 day mourning period following the death of the King's elder sister (see also wowpow's previous post following her death). Has there been any noticeable change in bars and clubs opening hours or activities? Have people started to swap their yellow or pink polo shirts for black ones? Just curious to know what it is like on the ground as it were! Thanks in advance
-
Bar La Cage "Elvis Night" Tuesday Jan 8 FREE BUFFET Stopped by Bar La Cage and saw this promotional flyer... I really enjoy the hospitality of Bar La Cage...welcoming Staff... located next door to Top Man and White Knight Buffet Restaurant in Sunee Plaza... Pleased to recommend Bar La Cage to you :-) Bar La Cage in Sunee Plaza announces: Elvis Presley Night - THIS WEEK! Tuesday January 8th - from 9:00pm All his hits... 20 questions quiz... FREE BUFFET...from 9:00pm FREE Tequila Slammers... Half Price Bourbons... The King of Rock 'n Roll and remember ... every night is Happy Hour from 6:30pm until 9:00p…
-
http://www.newnownext.com/2008/01/radars-gay-for.html#more Anyone seen any in Thailand to contribute?
-
I have a friend in Thailand who wants to meet up with me in Rio. Thais can go to Brazil with no problem. I was looking for a cheap flight and was not too successful. Most seemed to hoover around the 2300 USD mark with Air France the cheapest for the dates I plugged in. Anyone have suggestions on how to get this to a more reasonable price, say around 1300? Thanks.
-
We have come a long way with Gay Rights in the USA and in Europe and the rest of the world. We still have a very long way to go. A friend passed this thread over to me. I read it with sadness but also hope for a better tomorrow. Many have paved the way for us as gay men to live openly but many have also tried to stomp us down. Gay rights are an issue with the current USA political campaign and I am not sure that it was not the deciding factor that propelled Bush into another term. It is also on the agenda in Thailand with equal rights for equal rights for gays and ladyboys. It is a world issues and we have a long fucking way to go! http://www.democraticunderg…
-
- 2 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
Many thai boys love Tattoos. I do as well. I have a few myself but am a pussy when it comes to pain. When I lost 70 pounds, I had a celebratory tattoo on my shoulder. I really like the result but it was a hard one to get. Thai boys seem to love tattoos and most of my ex's have asked for them. I doubt anyone I know would ever get the one below but I did think it was great quality. http://www.boreme.com/boremerigid/funny-20...l_tattoo-p1.php A little history from the owner: john and "puff the magic dragon said... my pics seem to have become detached from my write up. this will answer a lot of the questions asked. 1st July 2, 2006. I am Jo…
-
I have posted this question on SGT forum but i am very curious to see what guys on this forum thinks too: As a matter of curiosity on my part, how many guys actually enjoy shows? (be they in bars or wherever) Am I alone in really hating them - either in go go bars, normal bars or even DJ Station? I love looking at hot guys but not when they are badly choreographed or in costumes. I see so many people clearly enjoying them - Thais especially seem to love shows -am I missing something here? I am not talking about sex shows (which don't really seem to happen anyway) - i mean the cabaret style stuff with costumes, music and more often than not the…
-
Any advice on buying a a phone SIM card for use within Thailand? Thanks
-
Princess of an era - Bangkok Post Her Royal Highness Princess Galyani Vadhana, eldest sister of King Bhumibol Adulyadej, died early Wednesday, her death denoting not only the passing of a royal person who has contributed good to many during a long and fruitful life, but focusses the thoughts of many Thais on Buddhist concepts of impermanence. According to the Royal Household Bureau's 39th statement, even though all possible care had been given by the team of Royal Physicians, Princess Galyani's condition gradually declined and she succumbed at 2:54 am on the morning of Wednesday January 2. As a princess who was born and educated abroad, she was first of …
-
NEW PG Weekly Report January 1, 2008 The NEW PG Weekly Report for January 1, 2008 is now available: http://www.pgreport.com/index.shtml (select January 1, 2008 & click to read) CURRENT COMPILATION FOR THE 14 DAYS ENDING JANUARY 1st 2008 Dear Readers, The PG Weekly Report has, until now, been produced and published to a deadline of Tuesday evenings. To facilitate compilation of the Report, and accommodation of late arriving submissions for imminent upcoming events, the editors are changing the publishing arrangements. Compilation of each Weekly Report will commence on Wednesdays - and the "Current Compilation" will be accessibl…
-
I arrived in Pattaya yesterday after 1-1/2 days in BKK. Today I woke up with some serious knots in myt back, probably from not paying close attention to the differing height curbs and other uneven pavement. Problem is, about 2-1/2 months ago I herniated a disk in my lower back. My chiropractor did wonders which allowed me to make this rescheduled trip. So I am a little gun shy about letting anyone who claims to be a masseur touch my back. Not looking for any happy endings other than the4 relief in my back. Fortunately the part that is stiff is not in the lower part where I had the disk problem, I just want to be able to explain the situation and trust that when the masseu…
-
Reference the topman show, Is this the same Marsha? He sounds a lot different than the old one! But people do change!
-
This Saturday 15th December will be the start of the New Top Man Chippendale show. There will be 2 shows per night. One at 10.30pm and the other at 12.30 There will also be a show at 11..45pm by the old Topman Show. This will be till the end of the month. Have a fun night planned for this Saturday, so get there early.
-
Prime Minister Surayud Chulanont said Wednesday he "has no problem" if ousted premier Thaksin Shinawatra is to return to Thailand. "I want the country's situation to return to normal soon and if Thaksin returns, there will be no problem," he said. Gen Surayud's response came after Mr Thaksin told media in Hong Kong he will "go back from February onwards." His plan to return has become promising after his allies claimed victory in Sunday election. The pro-Thaksin party, People Power party (PPP), won 233 seats while its closest rival Democrat party won 165 seats out of 480 seats. Gen Surayud, appointed to the premier post by the military junta, expr…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
I remember visiting Phuket 3 years after the Tsunami and was heartbroken but also impressed with the fast speed at which the Thai's were able to come together and get the area starting on a recovery plan. There is an excellent movie on the Tsunami from HBO films that is very emotional and tells the story. It also stars a guy from Pattaya in one of the leading roles. Here is an article from the Bangkok post today: Public and private sectors held a tsunami remembrance ceremony to mark the third anniversary of the December 26 disaster that hit Thailand's six Andaman coastal provinces killing more than 5,000 persons three years ago on Wednesday. Phuket deput…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
hi i am thinking of travelling to thailand (maybe in either bangkok or samui) during around 6feb08-10feb08 or late march08. i wonder if you're interested to meet and have hot time together? i can arrange double bed in hotel room. please let me know your description via email. my contact is plumtart2003@yahoo.com im 34yo, 1.6m, 61kg non smoker male from hongkong.
-
Well, What can I say? That was certainly a short lived "retirement." Before people start posting that this whole thing was probably planned out between GT and GB just to draw attention or something, I assure you that was not the case. I resigned and I meant it. I really did not expect or intend to return. Meanwhile, much has been taking place behind the scenes. GayThailand and I have been in communication since I resigned. We have been working together to resolve the problems that caused me to want to resign. Those problems have now been settled to my satisfaction, to his satisfaction, and I think many participants on this message board will also be pleased wi…
-
BANGKOK, Thailand (AP) -- Former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra said Tuesday he is willing to return to Thailand and act as an adviser to allies leading the political party that won the country's first elections since his ouster in a 2006 military coup. But Thaksin, who is legally barred from office, insisted that he will not otherwise resume his political career. Speaking in Hong Kong, Thaksin said he will ''explore options'' for a return sometime between mid-February and April. ''I really want to go back as a normal citizen. Enough is enough for politics,'' said Thaksin, who was abroad during the Sept. 19, 2006, coup, has since lived in exile, mostly in Lon…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Christmas break for PG Weekly Report : December 25th Dear Readers, The editors of the PG Weekly Report, will be taking a small break for Christmas. There will be no PG Weekly Report on Christmas Day...December 25th. The next PG Weekly Report will be on January 1st. 2008 Merry Christmas everyone !! From the Editors.
-
It is Christmas Eve here in the USA and while the NorthEastern part of the country is suffering blizzards and horrible weather, here in LA it is sunny and bright (almost reminds me of LOS). I just wanted to take this opportunity to say "Thanks" to GT, Stef, and Gaybutton for all the hard work of keeping this forum going. It is a great way to keep in touch with all things Thai. However you celebrate this season, or if you do not celebrate at all, may you find peace, love, happiness and every good thing. All the best this day and every day.
-
Effective immediately, I am resigning as moderator for this message board. My reasons for this are many, but mainly I reached this decision because continuing as moderator is causing problems between me and too many of those who I consider to be my closest friends. I keep getting caught in the middle of disputes between others on these boards, disputes that have nothing to do with me and are beyond my control. Some of these disputes have become serious. I live here among my friends and I do not want to be forced to take sides. I have repeatedly asked that these disputes be kept off the message board, but that request continues to be ignored and quite fran…
-
I recently got an apartment in NYC and used Amazon.com to pretty much stock the entire apartment from sheets to towels to knives and microwave oven. I ordered my desk and chair from them as well as snack drinks and cereal. It is an amazing selection of goods and services. How they have started renting movies online. This is great for those of you that live in Thailand and want to rent a movie. They use the Unbox Video Player v2.0 which can be downloaded for free. You can then rent movies and tv shows. I am sure their collection will increase as the days continue. I have always used Itunes for everything. Now, there is a nice alternative. But, for those of…