vinapu

December 2015 adventures- Bangkok and Pattaya trip

Keep the reports coming, vinapu. I'll be arriving in Bangkok the day after tomorrow.

Mmm......must give Tawan another look in!

and let us know what how you will see it.

Keep in mind you will not find twinks there but not all of boys are big bodybuilders, quite a few of them are just well built.

Mamasans are not pestering you at all  , boys there are taking care of themselves but I never found any pressure, at end of day I can say men over there are behaving like men. "You like me , take me , you don't like , you still welcome here" style, at least it's how I see it.

I too ask similar question and I have never met a boy said " I like boys better"

I had, but how sincere answers were  no way of telling, some boys say 'both', some even :  ' I don't know'.

Sometimes on subsequent encounter answer changes, I presume they know me better and give more honest answer. After all it's hard to  to imagine  boy saying "I don't like boys" on the first meeting. The same goes with top/bottom question , they get to know us better more open they become.

Since we both like the same types and even literally the same boys chances that they are 'gay for pay ' variety are  great but I like them - they know they need to try better and they do. Some of the greatest kissers are  boys who answer 'only girls , only top', no idea how it works but i know one thing -it works for me

At some point you need to take photos which is the only thing your posts are missing.

I am currently trying to assure a fellow Canadian on another site that Fem Boys are not the only thing available in Thailand.

Amazing how someone who makes 1 short visit and has no idea where he is going can completely mis-represent the variety of boys available in Thailand to everyone he talks to.

Glad to see you classed up your Hotel for a few days. You deserve it!!! HeHe

There was a Thai guy of Tawan type muscle build and about 30yo offering his massage and "big tool" service last night around 2.00 am on Silom Road about 20 metres to the left of the entrance to DJ Station. Not for me but he looked OK and may suit you guys into that type and don't mind street trade.

There was a Thai guy of Tawan type muscle build and about 30yo offering his massage and "big tool" service last night around 2.00 am on Silom Road about 20 metres to the left of the entrance to DJ Station. Not for me but he looked OK and may suit you guys into that type and don't mind street trade.

he could be Tawan boy trying to get some catch from street. Some of them linger  around the bar after closing.

One of our readers caught Mekhin , most popular  of them all this way.

At some point you need to take photos which is the only thing your posts are missing.

I am currently trying to assure a fellow Canadian on another site that Fem Boys are not the only thing available in Thailand.

Amazing how someone who makes 1 short visit and has no idea where he is going can completely mis-represent the variety of boys available in Thailand to everyone he talks to.

Glad to see you classed up your Hotel for a few days. You deserve it!!! HeHe

I usually treated myself with Tarntawan for few nights but I think Raya gives them run for a money being new and more spacious.

Tell this guy that if fem  boys were only thing available in Thailand some of our readers would never step in there.

Sometimes first timers are getting carried over and after few days they pretend to be an experts projecting their findings on everybody but with  subsequent trips they become more humble.This is typical affliction and not limited to gay travelers and those forums.

I will post some photos but not of boys , I don't take their pictures as a matter of fact despite temptation.

Not that I mind if others do and post. 

not  to dispute your findings - I don't have good memories from Jupiter offs as well,  but it needs to be noted that only reliable way to find if boy have an attitude or not is to try to off him.

In course of this trip  I met two boys I had report about an attitude from reliable sources / i.e. people I met in person not just know from exchanging post on the forum and ones sharing my preferences /.

In both cases - Tiger  described above  ,another one  one  will be reported in day 9  I did not see any attitude, quite opposite both were highlights of this trip.

Sometimes either party has bad day hence an attitude problem, sometimes it's just lack of chemistry which makes encounter wasted to nobody's fault.

So bottom line is , listen to an advice but go with your guts if you see boy you fancy even if you were warned.

If something did not go right,  you have only yourself to blame for not listening , if it turns well then count your blessings  but don't dismiss original warning as it cold be made in good faith.  

Guest anonone

Love reading your reports vinapu.  I am a bit hamstrung as I don't visit Bangkok, so no knowledge of things there, but your reports keep me engaged anyway. 

I really like your attitude around the occasional dud.  A lack of chemistry can happen and no sense getting worked up about it.  Chalk it up to experience and start looking for the next friend.

As I sit here back in the cold USA, a romp with a sexy Thai lad sounds pretty good...chemistry or not.  :spiteful:

Just a couple more weeks to wait until I am back in Pattaya !

I really like your attitude around the occasional dud.  A lack of chemistry can happen and no sense getting worked up about it.  Chalk it up to experience and start looking for the next friend.

For me an occasional dud is almost included in price. In massages I don't  discuss any requirements with neither boy not captain so it's inevitable that sometimes I got boy not matching what I like and vice versa.

When taking boy out I only discuss time and tip expectancy, nothing else , so my way of handling things again  inevitably leads to some incompatibility from time to time. This is done for purpose - I like to see where thing will go instead of planning them.

That's why I often repeat -listen to what others are saying but only way of knowing for sure it's just trying for ourselves, my dud my be your charm and dud today may be pick of the month sometime later as we will learn very soon in day 5.

Your reports are great!   Thanks so much for sharing all the great information with us.

I'm going to give both Tawan and Jupitar another try based on your reports.  I think things may change time after time and am always willing to spend a few dollars to check in on a place.