Guest potatomaster

First time for everything!

Up to you, but Jupiter seems like an odd choice for a gogo bar.  Other bars have just as good looking guys and if you do off someone then a much better chance at success/satisfaction.  Have you considered Dream Boys? 

I have to second this statement. However, the show at Jupiter is a must see as the guys in it remind of kpop and drama stars. I saw the one at Dream Boys and I was beyond disappointed. 

If I were you, I'd do the show at Jupiter and then make my way to Dream Boys afterwards. 

Regardless for the first time you certainly do not take a boy from Jupiter . The reports are overwhelming bad from numerous sources including me .

The last thing you need is to have your first time ruined by a money grubber boy who in most instances intends to do as little as possible for the highest amount of money.

If you want to whet your appetite go to the show and then cross the street and look for a suitable companion where you are much more likely to have a good experience.

One thing with the massage places. Do not go there late on, especially Soi Twilight. The later it gets, the worse the choice, the massage and extras get. Late afternoon or early evening tends to be best in my experience. Though I have occasionally had a good experience late on, I have had more bad experiences than the rest of the day combined. I'm not sure if it's the boys are tired, bored and want to go home or assume you will have had several beers and not notice how crap a massage they are giving.

I want to wish you a great time in Bangkok.  Enjoy the sights, the palace, and allow your virgin status evaporate in a great time.  

I like Prince slightly more than Arena.  In May, I had a glorious massage there.  It was a two hour in one of the jaccuzi rooms.  I chose from a large group of candidates (forky 123 iis correct about going early) and picked the boy who directed his attention and smiled the most.  Very attentive, very naked, and supplied HJ and BJ (part of the BJ was underwater).  

Have a great time and thanks for opening up on the forum

Guest surfside66

Dear Potato Master,

My previous post to you concerned protecting your safety and security on your trip to Thailand. Now, I'd like to urge protecting yourself emotionally as well since you indicated you're new to "the life".

To do so, I'd like to draw from my own experiences with money boys that date back to the mid-eighties (in Thailand) and back to the late-seventies (in the Philippines, Mexico, Germany and the Netherlands).

When I traveled to Thailand for the first time, I was filled with exuberance at the opportunity to meet and acquaint myself with such a selection of handsome available young men...whom I never could possibly encounter back home. Needless to say I felt a bit overwhelmed. The sight of dozens of available men on display wearing little more than briefs and a number was quite delicious!

In hindsight, I'm happy that I allowed myself to be a "butterfly" on those first couple of trips. I enjoyed going out to the bars in Bangkok early (about 9:45pm), have a drink or two, then choose a hottie to off. Often I'd return to the bars within a few hours for a nightcap and choose yet another to bring back to the hotel for further explorations!

By day, I'd tour the temples with a private guide and at night I'd tour the bars and enjoy the bounty of beautiful men. I can say with some pride that I've always been a decent sort and treated my young men with respect...always asking if they'd like to eat a meal with me before going to the hotel and always tipping generously (even to those who under performed).

However, I want to give you a head's-up that some money boys can take advantage of the situation. I've had more than one young man try to manipulate me emotionally in order to shake more cash out of my wallet. For some boys, customers are nothing more than walking, talking ATM's. To be fair, most of these young men come from very modest circumstances (to say the least), so I've learned to be forgiving and accept this sort of behavior as an occasional fact of life.

Just be aware that there might be some who will attempt to gain sympathy with heartbreaking stories of a parent needing a sudden medical procedure or a cow back on the farm dropping dead...necessitating immediate cow replacement assistance. This phenomenon is certainty not singular to Thailand...I had a young man in the Philippines who contacted me for months asking for money. (I must have bought a herd of swine for his family!) Ultimately, I learnt not to give out contact information unless I had grown to know the person a whole lot more. 

So I would urge you to enjoy yourself in Bangkok and sample the banquet widely, liberally and with cheerful generosity. Try not to fall in instant love (this is difficult) but with a bit of firm restraint you'll get the hang of it. Do not let yourself be manipulated. When you meet a money boy on day one, try not to let him think he's got you for the week (unless that's your heartfelt decision). Some aggressive boys might approach you in the bar a day or two later and expect you to automatically off them again. A polite "I have other plans tonight" will get you out of those uncomfortable situations.

Please accept my post simply as cautionary and out of concern about this being your first trip. I'm no longer quite the Quasi- Lothario I was many years ago. Love has blossomed for me (in Japan) and will no doubt happen for you too  :)  

Cheers,

Surf

Or worse if you fall in love and it is actually you who is chasing the boy, not the other way around as described above. And he does not want to have a serious relationship with you as he has a family.

fortunately he may have serious relationship with your wallet and may do very good job pretending he loves you, particularly if he happens to like you 

Sorry for surfacing an old post, but this topic resonates with me and I would like to thank you all for the advice in this thread.

I am almost in the same boat (never been with a guy, split from my GF some time ago), and have been travelling to Bangkok for business the last few months.. But I never managed to take the plunge over fears that I do not know what to do with a guy, I might cum early or just plainly be awkward in the setting. In addition, I have colleagues all over the city, and I really do not want to meet a colleague over happy endings...

So any advice received with gratitude... Where to find a discreet place, which I can get my first gay experience? Not too picky about types, since I more care about attitude and personality over body (which means everything except the extreme thinks or extreme hunky guys). My (hopefully) simple dream is a place where I can pop my gay cherry without too much pressure or spectators.. Trip report guaranteed!

..and power to you guys for being so supportive to the OP!

My first gay experience was in a massage center back home, and its a gay one that is tucked away and hard to find too. That makes me secure, and i usually goes during the day, lunch hour or after work but a bit early (4-5pm) where there is usually less other customers around. For a truly discreet experience, id say outcall to your place or to a hotel room would be the best,

I also think end of alley  massage place will provide more discretion than bars nosily advertising ' go-go boys'.

My Hero , V Club, Prince and Baan Teva are coming to mind. Arena is not bad either as plaza is half empty so chances of meeting somebody one doesn't want to aren't big.

Seldz, try a massage place, for first time you could try Bonny or Bangkok on soi Twilight, if you go early there won't be too many people around so you could feel there may be a bit more privacy). Try not to be too bashful and let the boys know it's your first m2m experience (if you want to) and work from there. Might pay to consider if you want a top or bottom first though, just depends on what you wish to experience really (giving or receiving hand job, blow job, anal etc). The places vinapu suggest offer a bit more privacy with showers in the rooms

Agree with above who recommend starting your exploring with a massage. You really can't make a mistake. Even if you cum early the guy will know how fill the time.

Resurrecting this thread provided another example of a newbie (potatolmaster) seeking advice, receiving it and then never reporting back. Unfortunately this is not uncommon.

Sorry for surfacing an old post, but this topic resonates with me and I would like to thank you all for the advice in this thread.

I am almost in the same boat (never been with a guy, split from my GF some time ago), and have been travelling to Bangkok for business the last few months.. But I never managed to take the plunge over fears that I do not know what to do with a guy, I might cum early or just plainly be awkward in the setting. In addition, I have colleagues all over the city, and I really do not want to meet a colleague over happy endings...

So any advice received with gratitude... Where to find a discreet place, which I can get my first gay experience? Not too picky about types, since I more care about attitude and personality over body (which means everything except the extreme thinks or extreme hunky guys). My (hopefully) simple dream is a place where I can pop my gay cherry without too much pressure or spectators.. Trip report guaranteed!

..and power to you guys for being so supportive to the OP!

I recommend a couple of the boutique shops that are outside the Central Business District.  I think they are more discreet and might also just be a nicer spot to relax and enjoy the experience., without worrying about shared showers or who you might see or who might see you.    

For these purposes tops on my list would be Leo Spa.  http://www.leo-spa.com  It's easy to get to by taxi (or even a walk or moccy from BTS Ari).  It's a nice townhouse on a quiet side street where you are unliely to bump into anyone.  You would pick your guy based on the picture and description and book ahead.  All very professional and private.  I recommend the guys who give "very good massages"  ("นวดดีมาก") over the ones listed as giving just "good massages"  ("นวดดี")

Nine would be another similar type spot http://ninemenspa.com  The townhouse is also easy to find on the map but of course there's no sign that makes obvious what goes on there.  (Same is true of Leo.)

These would be the places that I recommend because they easy to book (with pictures) and a bit out of the way and quite discreet.  If you want to pick from a lineup then that puts you more into the brothel category Prince/VCK/Arena/Bonny/Bangkok.  Those places of course you have to make the judgment on discretion/anxiety.  

Thank you all for the good recommendations, you are awesome! Your tips are noted for my next trip in a few weeks. One question though, I know from experience that Thais have a magic ability to remember faces. What is the risk that they will jump over me with propositions while walking through Silom with colleagues? I would not be surprised if the need for money surpasses the needed privacy?

As for @reader, don't worry.. I have learned and enjoyed all your trip reports too much to not pay back. This forum has given too much to me not to give back when the time comes...

I recommend the guys who give "very good massages"  ("นวดดีมาก") over the ones listed as giving just "good massages"  ("นวดดี")

Thanks DivineMadman! Might be stupid, but is this actually about their massage skills, or anything else? I know this is a stupid question, but this is all new to me!

There is no idea of privacy in Thai and all SEA cultures :)

There is a guy (in Pattaya's BT soi although) who tried to me his line "remember me?" this May - and I am pretty sure I don't remember him, cause I had never seen him before. Still, he tried his chances (but I was in my own and it was in this special soi).

Nice question on "nuad di" vs "nuad di mak".

By the way, it's good and easy to remember these words: di - good, di mak - very good.

I recommend the guys who give "very good massages"  ("นวดดีมาก") over the ones listed as giving just "good massages"  ("นวดดี")

Thanks DivineMadman! Might be stupid, but is this actually about their massage skills, or anything else? I know this is a stupid question, but this is all new to me!

in this context it means both  - emphasis on sensual massage

Potato master and Seldz, any feedback from your trip to Thailand?

Any experiences, good or bad, sexual or not?

Please, tell us something.

I dont think Seldz is back yet...he posted on the 27th November that he was going in " a few weeks"

Hopefully he will have a report for us in January perhaps...

I dont think Seldz is back yet...he posted on the 27th November that he was going in " a few weeks"

Hopefully he will have a report for us in January perhaps...

You are very correct, my next trip to BKK seems to be in week 2 of January. That said, with the advice here to stop worrying and just get going I did manage to pull myself into a gay bar a few days ago and chatting up a local hero.. No itention to bring it further, but a good feeling just taking a step in the right direction. Gives hope that I will manage a good massage bangkok.

Thanks all!