numazu

CROWDSOURCING: Best Massage Options for a Non-massage Customer

clearly a question for the supreme massage expert vinapu ;)

The only thing I think I can safely say is that there is not THE one massage place where you are virtually guaranteed to get your three menu items. The guys are human after all, so it all depends on the individual you choose. In that regard, your experience with selecting bar boys for offs will surely help. Though that skill, paired with vinapu's timeless advice of picking the guy who smiles the most at you will do nothing to get you item number 1, i.e. a great massage. For that you may have to rely on mamasan's advice.

As with regular massage shops (such as The Prime in Silom soi 6), there are some full-service gay shops who seem to place more importance on the massage skills and training of their staff than others, so going to one of those should be the first criterion to select the shop. Which one that may be I leave to others to elaborate on.

Thats really a nice and modern subtitle from you here!

About your Q; you've probably posted it before, but I think (vinapu probably did more, but just the other day i counted them and my total of visited m2m such shops is now 25, of which nearly half are closed already) the main question here is : do you speak enough Thai and are familiair with its customs?

My best rate of success was in ''only Thai'' shops, far away from that touristy centre. in fact my best current BF worked for some time in one of them (very close by the Don Muang runways, also closed now).

For the rest in more accessible places: it does remain a lotteree, even for that so often praised Hero (closed anyway now) without any garantee on the success you so vividly describe here. Its just that chances (at least for me) tend to be higher in Thai places.

Also it seems that those longing for well-built hunks topping only are likely better in places like Prince, Arena-early in the day. Many of those Thai places do train their workers in real massage skills- a place like Baan Vinai (just off Satorn) even wants them to go to that Wat massage school. This place mostly aims and gets Asians as customers.

@Jasper: if you really mean that, you do still have a whole world to discover.

@anddy-right so, except that in most such massageshops (and i call Prince not a ''regular''-its a very clear m2m disguised brothel, very much after the same model in 100s of such str8 giant places/shophouses) you must select from picture (foto or nowadays tablet) or line-up so much less interaction before as in gogoplaces.

I'll be interested in seeing the recommendations/comments about Pattaya as I'm heading there in mid-January before going into Bangkok.

I only have Bangkok experience with Arena and Prince.  Observation - it's the luck of the draw as there is little beforehand interaction.  Had a memorably great massage at Prince in September that would meet your criteria, had another in October that was slightly better than o.k.  Arena - I'd go back, but more for a change of pace.

Best massage in Thailand was with "Rah" at Two Brothers in Chiang Mai.  Fun to be with, strong massage by someone who knows about massage, and very passionate before (in shower), during, and after.  Blew my mind.  Went back two nights latr but he wasn't on shift.  

Thanks for starting this crowdsourcing thread.  I'll be interested in the comments from Vinapu and Divine Madmen, who are my go to guys on massage.

Yeah, I'm not sure that finding a connection in a massage shop is especially likely. While some guys are more interactive or chatty than others, I think it's always a bit of a crap shoot. And guys come and go at a lot of places. I think DM's advice is spot on.

That's not to say I haven't had some very good experiences at a variety of places. But I've had mediocre experiences at the same places. I go to Prime if I am mainly just looking for a good massage. The guys there are pretty well trained. But if it's really busy (as it tends to be) you don't really get to choose your guy. On my last visit the masseur was not necessarily some one I would have chosen myself. The massage was fine, but he wanted to do other things and I just wanted a massage so it was a bit of an uncomfortable situation.

I had quite good luck at Banana last time I was in BKK which was right before they moved to their new location. I haven't been there since they moved.

Lots of guys on PlanetRomeo and the apps. I've had lots of guys message me on Grindr, Hornet, etc who claimed to be masseurs. I generally prefer a massage shop that has proper massage tables.

There used to be an excellent website that reviewed all sorts of massage places. But the author simply disappeared a few years ago. Some one will remember the name of it...not that it matters since it's gone now. It had a ton of great info.

4. Bonus - I got the best massage I've ever gotten in Thailand through a masseuse I found on Grindr. He went to my hotel room and gave me the best two hour massage, including me fucking him in the end, that I have ever gotten. Lots of passion, very chatty, and I felt very comfortable. Very pricey but I got my money's worth as I still think about him to this day, and we talk on Line sometimes and I hung out with him in the Songkran party this year, briefly.

!

I also tried two masseurs which I found in jackd and both of them are good. One of the masseur worked in a massage shop in silom and he came to my hotel room after work, another one worked as masseur by himself and he has his own room in silom. Just wonder the one you mentioned could be one of them? lol. Both of them are short but with very tight and muscular (not over muscular) body.

Regarding massage place, I see in other website ppl is recommending the tantric massage which is available in a more professional massage place near arena, that may not include the "full sex" service but seems very erotic, may be u can try.

...Many of those Thai places do train their workers in real massage skills- a place like Baan Vinai (just off Satorn) even wants them to go to that Wat massage school. This place mostly aims and gets Asians as customers.

where exactly is that? A quick google search returned nothing at all....

I go to Prime if I am mainly just looking for a good massage. The guys there are pretty well trained. But if it's really busy (as it tends to be) you don't really get to choose your guy. On my last visit the masseur was not necessarily some one I would have chosen myself. The massage was fine, but he wanted to do other things and I just wanted a massage so it was a bit of an uncomfortable situation.

You say you wouldn't have picked that guy, but how would you have known in advance that it would turn out that way that you didn't like?

As for selecting at Prime in general, it seems to me the default there is NOT to select but to be assigned the next in line. Only upon request will they give an ipad to select from pictures. That policy makes sense in that if it's about legit, non-hanky-panky massage the looks of the masseur don't matter. 

I have two regulars there, and if I want one of them I call ahead and make a reservation. 

Thanks guys for the tips so far! I will attempt to respond to your initial advice here. With Boy massages, I feel that I am not tapping into this part of GayThailand that a lot of you are enjoying, and I feel that I should give this a fair shake. I want it in my terms of course, thats probably why I am not fully enjoying my massage experiences so far.

So one consensus I've found from all the responses is that is is hard to find all three in my criteria. It is hard to find personable masseuses that do it well and give you great sex in the end. I thought I'd ask of course, maybe it exists, but probably not. If I were to rank my needs, is to have a (1) great massage first, (2) good sex next and (3) personable guy last. 

So for my first stab at planning: In late December, I get into Bangkok at around 12 noon, and I will be a little bit jet lagged from the flight. I will want a great massage to ease some of that lag, and maybe I want to have my first sexual experience in the massage as well. So which one should be my first stop? I see a lot of Prince mentions, maybe thats a good first stop for my needs? Or since I will be tired the sex should be secondary, and maybe Prime is best for my jet lag since they give superior massages, and a good possibility of a happy ending or more?

I think the most recent update on this - at least as far Bangkok is concerned - was when Michael asked for recommendations a few months ago.

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/10441-gay-massage-in-bangkok-a-happy-ending-necessity/

So you want personality, passion and proficiency....

Thanks DivineMadman! You remain the gold standard  (with vinapu) in boy massage advice for Bangkok. Thank you for including this link, and the corresponding link to your great massage informational spreadsheet. I will link to it here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mx437fF1wRTRw0snCeD7q7ArzXN0_wsWxywxO9Q6Ozs/edit?usp=sharing

Yes, your last two paragraphs sum it up pretty nicely. Maybe looking for all three is not possible. And your advice to "sample freely and often" is amazing advice. I will definitely do so and it looks like at least Prince is in the list, and maybe Arena again earlier in the day. If I were to try a smaller shop, which one would you suggest, given my likes?

I will have three days to get massages and I will definitely try to go to at least three (or more), if I can.

As with regular massage shops (such as The Prime in Silom soi 6), there are some full-service gay shops who seem to place more importance on the massage skills and training of their staff than others, so going to one of those should be the first criterion to select the shop. Which one that may be I leave to others to elaborate on.

As the Prime expert, any tips I should try to get what I want? I want an amazing massage, and others will be secondary. Any boys you like that I should try?

For the rest in more accessible places: it does remain a lotteree, even for that so often praised Hero (closed anyway now) without any garantee on the success you so vividly describe here. Its just that chances (at least for me) tend to be higher in Thai places.

Also it seems that those longing for well-built hunks topping only are likely better in places like Prince, Arena-early in the day. Many of those Thai places do train their workers in real massage skills- a place like Baan Vinai (just off Satorn) even wants them to go to that Wat massage school. This place mostly aims and gets Asians as customers.

I do not know how to speak Thai, so that's out. I am Asian (sort of), so maybe that place you mention is good for me. Looks like Prince and Arena are must-gos for me.

I had quite good luck at Banana last time I was in BKK which was right before they moved to their new location. I haven't been there since they moved.

Thanks. Would you recommend Banana as an options for me? Do they have a lineup?

I also tried two masseurs which I found in jackd and both of them are good. One of the masseur worked in a massage shop in silom and he came to my hotel room after work, another one worked as masseur by himself and he has his own room in silom. Just wonder the one you mentioned could be one of them? lol. Both of them are short but with very tight and muscular (not over muscular) body.

Yes the guy I mentioned could be one of the two you talked about. Tight and muscular and not overly muscular, just right in my comfort zone. I may get him again in December if he would answer my Line message :).

I only have Bangkok experience with Arena and Prince.  Observation - it's the luck of the draw as there is little beforehand interaction.  Had a memorably great massage at Prince in September that would meet your criteria, had another in October that was slightly better than o.k.  Arena - I'd go back, but more for a change of pace.

Best massage in Thailand was with "Rah" at Two Brothers in Chiang Mai.  

Again, a voted for Prince and Arena. They're turning out to be the Dream Boy and Tawan of the massage shops, as far as their popularity with the forum members. And another reason to go back to Chiang Mai. 

I've never thought that I would see " Massage" and "Passion" in one sentence. :)

It happens, Jasper. Read my latest trip report and BurBoy's body massage. That was full of passion.

Yeah where is vinapu? Hopefully he can weigh on on such a serious subject :)

Keep the advice going guys!

For mine I would recommend The Prince massage, I have always got good service there with both massage and afters. You are correct about Adonis being no more, pity about that, I had the most brutal (and wonderful) screwing there, the boy was well hung and he really new how to use it and he liked to use it hard and deep (definitely wasn't recommended for novices). Keep an eye on the forum as there is talk that Hero may be reopening and in the old location, could be interesting if it comes true.

So one consensus I've found from all the responses is that is is hard to find all three in my criteria. It is hard to find personable masseuses that do it well and give you great sex in the end. I thought I'd ask of course, maybe it exists, but probably not.

As the Prime expert, any tips I should try to get what I want? I want an amazing massage, and others will be secondary. Any boys you like that I should try?

Thanks. Would you recommend Banana as an options for me? Do they have a lineup?

Again, a voted for Prince and Arena. They're turning out to be the Dream Boy and Tawan of the massage shops, as far as their popularity with the forum members. 

It happens, Jasper. Read my latest trip report and BurBoy's body massage. That was full of passion.

I don't think anyone said it does not exist, but only that it's difficult to find. A gogo boy only needs to meet two of your criteria, one of which you can already gauge right in the bar, so only the other remains to be seen in the room. With massage, you can't really gauge any of the criteria, as one doesn't spend time with the guy over a drink first. So that and the added skill required make it logically more difficult to hit the jackpot. But not impossible, which where DM's frequent sampling advice comes in ;) 

At Prime seriously do not expect a HE. Yes it does happen, maybe even often, but I've had guys there stubbornly ignoring a raging hard-on during the massage there. I'm not the guy asking for it, I just go with the flow, i.e. if he starts doing it (or asks) I go for it, of not, then not.

Having said that, my good-massage guy there is Rut, been 7+ years with Prime. However, what's a good massage is also a matter of taste, you may like a different style than I do. I go for his oil massage (tried him on Thai massage once just to see, but wasn't so impressed), which is very strong and deep, with lots of elbow use on the back which I sometimes need. He is no stranger to HE, in fact I got it once or twice from him, on another occasion he offered it but I declined, but generally I don't really want it from him, it's his massage I want. Need to book in advance.

Banana does have a line up, the one time I went maybe 6 months ago it was maybe 20-30 guys. Given the single visit, I'm not in a position to make a recommendation.

Prince and Arena have been mentioned yes, but don't make any decisions before yo heard from vinapu haha. In fact I know he also likes Senso, which is small and on the expensive side, but from his reviews and comments I remember he has always had a good time. I can confirm that somewhat in that I took a US friend there who wanted what you want and he was very happy. He followed my advice (i.e. vinapu's) to pick the most smiling guy. That carries little weight, though, as it is only a single sample and only indirect, you may call it hearsay. But again, wait for vinapu...

With BurBoy that would be expected to be passionate, being (temporary) bf's already. Jasper was presumably talking about a massage shop situation of course ;) 

And now to vinapu..... when he resurfaces lol ;)

So one consensus I've found from all the responses is that is is hard to find all three in my criteria. It is hard to find personable masseuses that do it well and give you great sex in the end.

I agree with what Anddy has written above.

In a way it's easy to find a masseur who can check off all three boxes, but because there are too many variables no one can say with certainty where (or even who).  With appropriately realistic expectations and some suggestions where your odds might be favorable, and a little luck, the result can be mutually satisfying and rewarding.

Senso is super convenient right on Sala Daeng.  A few years ago it went through a bit of a toxic period, where it declined in popularity, but I haven't heard anything bad about it in a while.  Good looking guys, comparable massages, a bit more expensive than other spots.  Select from a lineup, depending on when and how the stars align there may be a good selection or just a few.  It's a nice place.  I hope Senso fans chime in.  

There are other very good spots that deserve mention but they fall on and off the radar screen.  Jey Spa.  Dr. Bear.  Sanctuary by A.  Candle T Spa.  The Bridge.  Many others.   

General rule:  The best massage is the one I'm getting right now.

I think vinapu probably did more

I'll be interested in the comments from Vinapu and Divine Madmen, who are my go to guys on massage.

here, here.

OMG , you guys are working overtime to boost my self esteem, I'm kidding you not and big heartfelt THANK YOU.

Apologies for being silent on the subject but toxic mixture of being busy at work, catching flu like symptoms and being jet-lagged / no, not from going to Thailand / caused me being behind with the forum.

Certainly you overestimate  my expertise which is vast  and serves me very , very well but  not necessary may be useful for others as broadly speaking I subscribe to the last sentence of Divine Madman's post above - best massage is one  I just have.

Most of what I have to say was already discussed above. Excellent massage with all trimmings can be had at any place so my advice would be usual - don't plan too much, just go, pick up guy you like look of as long as he is smiling / winking at you and you on your way to nirvana.

I can recommend all places already mentioned

I confirm I'm big fan of Senso, never disappointed here which can't say about both Prince and Hero.

I'm glad Arena was mentioned many times above as it's as close to my heart and other parts as Senso. Fai over there delivered  one of my best 5 massages of all time,  as long as I know he is still there.

Art from Uniman / now defunct / , M from Senso and One from Screwboys are gone from the screen.

Magic Hands in soi Ngham Duplee where Malaysia hotel is deserves patronage.

One of best massages I ever had was at Sun ,pretty shabby looking place just  beside Tawan. 

So for my first stab at planning: In late December, I get into Bangkok at around 12 noon, and I will be a little bit jet lagged from the flight. I will want a great massage to ease some of that lag, and maybe I want to have my first sexual experience in the massage as well. So which one should be my first stop? 

you will go to BBB Inn right away and ask if Tao is still there and if he is he will fix you. Wat Po trained, gentle , personable , offable , you name it. If you read my June trip report you may notice he was only guy I broke my Tawan monodiet for long-time offs during that trip so I'm not BS-ing here.

He used to work at Banana as well so if he is gone from BBB Inn chances are he returned there.

Hope it helped

For mine I would recommend The Prince massage, I have always got good service there with both massage and afters. You are correct about Adonis being no more, pity about that, I had the most brutal (and wonderful) screwing there, the boy was well hung and he really new how to use it and he liked to use it hard and deep (definitely wasn't recommended for novices). Keep an eye on the forum as there is talk that Hero may be reopening and in the old location, could be interesting if it comes true.

Thanks for the vote for Prince. It solidifies it for me to check it out at least once this next trip, if not my first one.

Having said that, my good-massage guy there is Rut, been 7+ years with Prime. However, what's a good massage is also a matter of taste, you may like a different style than I do. I go for his oil massage (tried him on Thai massage once just to see, but wasn't so impressed), which is very strong and deep, with lots of elbow use on the back which I sometimes need. He is no stranger to HE, in fact I got it once or twice from him, on another occasion he offered it but I declined, but generally I don't really want it from him, it's his massage I want. Need to book in advance.

Thanks for the recommendation. Right now Prime is number 4 in my list of recommendations I've seen here so far. If I get to Prime I will make sure I get into a Rut.

Senso is super convenient right on Sala Daeng.  A few years ago it went through a bit of a toxic period, where it declined in popularity, but I haven't heard anything bad about it in a while.  Good looking guys, comparable massages, a bit more expensive than other spots.  Select from a lineup, depending on when and how the stars align there may be a good selection or just a few.  It's a nice place.  I hope Senso fans chime in.  

Looks like Senso is going to be my number 1 choice for this trip. Location, past experiences from you guys, and having a line up are all plusses for me. 

OMG , you guys are working overtime to boost my self esteem, I'm kidding you not and big heartfelt THANK YOU.

I confirm I'm big fan of Senso, never disappointed here which can't say about both Prince and Hero.

I'm glad Arena was mentioned many times above as it's as close to my heart and other parts as Senso. Fai over there delivered  one of my best 5 massages of all time,  as long as I know he is still there.

you will go to BBB Inn right away and ask if Tao is still there and if he is he will fix you. Wat Po trained, gentle , personable , offable , you name it. If you read my June trip report you may notice he was only guy I broke my Tawan monodiet for long-time offs during that trip so I'm not BS-ing here.

He used to work at Banana as well so if he is gone from BBB Inn chances are he returned there.

So I think with your recommendation I think Senso will be my first stop my first day, unless there is a way to get this Tao guy for sure that day. Do you, or anyone here, have his contact? So maybe I can either meet him at BBB, or go to Crowne Plaza so I can nap right after the massage. Either way, Senso and BBB Inn are very close to Crowne Plaza so it shouldn't be a problem. What time do they open?

And yes vinapu we have missed you and your recommendations. You are loved here, obviously.

General rule:  The best massage is the one I'm getting right now.

Best. Advice. Ever. 

PLANNING:

First Day: Senso or Tao from BBB Inn to get rid of jet lag.

Next up: 2) Prince, 3) Arena, 4) Prime

Next big question: I have seen some of you get a 4 hands massage. Where would I go to get the best one? And what does the sex part usually entail, if at all? Is it an all out orgy or is it 4 hands on your cock? That would be too many hands I think. Any recommended boys for this?

RE: 4 hand massage - I've tried and tried and frankly, four hands failed me each time, usually for different reasons.

Sometimes the boys are shy being with another boy and they don't let loose how they would if they were one on one. 

One time I had one straight boy and one gay boy. Literally the straight guy is watching straight porn on his mobile to try and get hard. It became such a distraction, I had him leave. By then, my energy was off and I didn't even get happy ending.

It can be OK if the two are used to working together, one will work upper body while the other works lower body. Meeting in the middle. 

I know some spots in BKK you can hire two boys who both bottom, one top one bottom, etc. I've heard one occasion where you can ask one masseur to fuck the other, but it seems to take away from the actual massage. 

If I were you, I'd go for just one on one massage unless you want to try it out just for the sake of trying it. 

Best advice for a 4 hands massage is to pick one boy and let him pick the second

Agree with the caveat that there is a conversation that covers what is expected/anticipated before first pick picks second.  

That said, it's another experience to add to one's Thailand CV

Sorry for the delay in this:

@ Baan Vinai-=Baan Theva, sorry, my mistake, wrote that whilst underway and could not check.

Baan Theva is just off Satorn, near Chong Nonsri BTS, easy to find. MOstly has Asean customers who reserve advance, Neat and tidy place, mostly Khmer hosts now. It wants them to take ''official'' training at the Wat Pho centre, which shows another cliff: Asians adore it, whilst most whiteys find it more like an impersonal factory. Recommended if you fit in that profile.

For those who like to know: Baan Vinai used to be a giant refugee camp along the Mekong in Loei, mostly holding Lao/Hmong, after the communist siege in Laos. Most were resettled in the US-think Minneapolis, Sacramento and the Cal farmerlands.

The 1 yr long time ago I worked for over a year in TH I was supposed to ''help out'' in such places, though I mainly dealt with the then Khmer rouge/noir camps as site 8 near their border.

@fedscor: that guy with the blog was shamelessmack, but by now its some 5 yrs ago and most places covered have closed anyway. I somehow remember der Christian has succeeded in getting the full blog as PDF, but unsure. He can tell.

Before that blog the same mack wrote also on the site known as cfs=cruising for s, still exists, but is as good as dead. (bb Thailand, now SEA=Asia). Was often very entertaining and even more outright open as some posts on this forum-which is getting more lively though.

@numazu: opening times are flexible, as are most things in TH anyway in this field. Most m2m places open around midday, some claim to be open 24 hrs, that only means you can wake up some sleepy staff-  more likley they can open for fone bookings. If open early  there will in general only be limited staff for hire available.

@myself-having arrived now again in this B&W BKK to stay for 30 days I must say I had good luck in his lotteree twice- but that was Burmese and Khmer prizes.

@vinapu: I see you also intend to arrive soon. Well, if you are in for some exploring into some more undiscovered Thai places on reach with some public transport, send me PM and I can provide some. But dont expect Arena-style offerings.

RE: 4 hand massage - I've tried and tried and frankly, four hands failed me each time, usually for different reasons.

Sometimes the boys are shy being with another boy and they don't let loose how they would if they were one on one. 

One time I had one straight boy and one gay boy. Literally the straight guy is watching straight porn on his mobile to try and get hard. It became such a distraction, I had him leave. By then, my energy was off and I didn't even get happy ending.

It can be OK if the two are used to working together, one will work upper body while the other works lower body. Meeting in the middle. 

I know some spots in BKK you can hire two boys who both bottom, one top one bottom, etc. I've heard one occasion where you can ask one masseur to fuck the other, but it seems to take away from the actual massage. 

If I were you, I'd go for just one on one massage unless you want to try it out just for the sake of trying it. 

Best advice for a 4 hands massage is to pick one boy and let him pick the second

Agree with the caveat that there is a conversation that covers what is expected/anticipated before first pick picks second.  

That said, it's another experience to add to one's Thailand CV

FOUR HANDS MASSAGE:

1) Generally, not as good as one-on-one, and depends a lot on chemistry between the boys

2) Pick a boy you like, preferably with the criteria you want, and then let him pick boy number 2

3) Don't pick straight ones unless I only need a good massage.

4) Maybe possible for one top or one bottom to do each other, but really I want both boys to pay attention to me.

QUESTION: Is Prince the place to go for this? Or Arena or Senso is better?

After all the chatting about BBB In, i went to there website which is a bit confusing....The bell boys are also giving the massage?...

it's other way around, a masseur may perform bellboy duties if he is free

What's the setup at BBB? Are there massage rooms for customers or do you have to stay there to get a massage? Can I take the boy to my hotel room instead?

@numazu: opening times are flexible, as are most things in TH anyway in this field. Most m2m places open around midday, some claim to be open 24 hrs, that only means you can wake up some sleepy staff-  more likley they can open for fone bookings. If open early  there will in general only be limited staff for hire available. 

OPENING TIMES: So really slim pickings starting mid-day and it picks up in the afternoon. Best time to go probably 3 PM?

Next big question: Is there a possibility of going to a massage place, picking a boy you like, and taking him back to your hotel room for you massage? Maybe the off fee is the basic fee for the massage? 

Sorry for the delay in this:

@ Baan Vinai-=Baan Theva, sorry, my mistake, wrote that whilst underway and could not check.

Baan Theva is just off Satorn, near Chong Nonsri BTS, easy to find. MOstly has Asean customers who reserve advance, Neat and tidy place, mostly Khmer hosts now. It wants them to take ''official'' training at the Wat Pho centre, which shows another cliff: Asians adore it, whilst most whiteys find it more like an impersonal factory. Recommended if you fit in that profile.

@myself-having arrived now again in this B&W BKK to stay for 30 days I must say I had good luck in his lotteree twice- but that was Burmese and Khmer prizes.

@vinapu: I see you also intend to arrive soon. Well, if you are in for some exploring into some more undiscovered Thai places on reach with some public transport, send me PM and I can provide some. But dont expect Arena-style offerings.

thanks, guess will try that some time then, although I generally don't go to the  full-service gay massage shops as I like the suspense of whether or not things will happen haha.... Had a great one at the new Art massage next to Tarntawan last week :)

Baan Tewa is in a convenient location too though, not far from me. 

So you're in BKK now, hi ;)

B&W BKK, yes but will see if and to what extent it changes back to color tomorrow after the 30 days expire. For a minimum I expect the large LED-billboards which are everywhere will  spring back to life from their slumber (or rather their showing only or mostly B&W images of the king and scenes from his life as well as the usual messages that he will forever stay in peoples' hearts etc etc). People's clothing, we will see....

What's the setup at BBB? Are there massage rooms for customers or do you have to stay there to get a massage? Can I take the boy to my hotel room instead?

They have massage rooms but also are using regular hotel rooms if they are free and  most likely they are.

From every massage place you can take boy to your hotel but policies and prices for outcall fees vary widely. 

Some places / Senso / will charge boy's tip up front , I had the same in now defunct Adonis.

On another hand at Arena few times they  did not charge me if I took boy after hours as long as I had massage at the venue during day, not necessarily with the same boy but it depended more on the whim than being policy so don't count on it.

Probably best approach would be to get boy's contact and ask him to visit after hours as generally speaking offing massage boy is not as cost effective as having massage at the place but in comparison with bars at least there's no cost of drinks and obnoxious mamasans are almost non existent.