Guest samebb

First Experience on Soi Twilight

Guest samebb

Today I feel like I have woken up a new man! A morning swim in the pool, quietly reflecting on the beautiful boys I saw last night.

Anddy, a board member here was kind enough to invite me to the show at X-Boys last night. I was slightly hesitant, however stupid I feel now for being so. 

The show was magnificent. As a European, never in my life did I believe I would see such things! Anddy really wanted to see the rimming part of the show and last night, he got his wish. It was very erotic. 

I believe I made the first timer mistake of almost falling in love. One of the dancer boys at X-Boys, number 888 right now.. well... wow. That's what dreams are made of.

We went for a couple of drinks after the show, did some boy watching. Another board member joined Anddy and I but I don't know his board name here, although he is a member. The conversation was excellent and I really had a great evening. 

I think I may have caught the bug. There was a very cute boy in the doorway of the show bar next to X-Boys last night. I think I might have to head there soon.

A big thanks to Anddy and I wish everyone a great day!

Thank you!

Sam

Someone mentioned before that some special show like fucking/rimming shows only happened when there is enough crowd so the performer can get more tips for doing them. It might be the case or maybe the performer isnt in the mood. For me, rimming is awesome, but, nothing beats fucking show lol.

Anyone interested in #888 better make that interest felt soon. 8 is a lucky number to the Chinese and 888 is about a good as it gets! With Chinese New Year approaching, soon gays from China, Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan will be heading to Soi Twilight. Ive no doubt thats one reason the boy chose the number 888.

All 4 dancers at X-Boys are good dancers! :)

I can't remember how 888 looks like. To be honest, I didn't realise the dancers were available because they were not wearing numbers when dancing when I first went to X-Boys. I had already picked my boy.

I think I only realised that dancers were available on my 3rd time there. But by then, I was already smitten with a particular boy. His number also ends with a "8" although that was not the reason why I ended up with him.

Guest samebb

I think I know what your are talking about. I had that bug years ago, and lost a lot of money and sanity before I was cured. Get well soon!

Thanks for the advice. I am not planning to spend a small fortune on that soi, but your concern is much appreciated. To be honest, watching that number 888 do his thing, and get a hug made my evening. I didn't need to spend anymore! 

As said in another thread, I have already made friends with cute boys in the city who are not money boys, not to say I won't be going back to Twilight soon! 

Guest samebb

I'll stand up to racism whenever I have the chance, and racists like you who don't want to face their bias.

The photo was not racist. It was a person making a personal statement about rimming. If we agree or not, he is entitled to his option. I was amused, but didn't agree. The rimming show was HOT!

Hillary lost - Brexit happened. Please, I don't need social justice warriors trying to hijack my positive thread about a good experience in Bangkok. 

Please start another threat. Maybe "Thread For Special Snowflakes". There have been no racist statements here, move along. I suggest you actually research what racism means. Posting a photo from an old advertisement does certainly not qualify.  

-----

To everyone else, thanks for the comments. You guys are awesome! Without this place, I don't think I would have ever known about Soi Twilight. 

Guest samebb

All 4 dancers at X-Boys are good dancers! :)

I can't remember how 888 looks like. To be honest, I didn't realise the dancers were available because they were not wearing numbers when dancing when I first went to X-Boys. I had already picked my boy.

I think I only realised that dancers were available on my 3rd time there. But by then, I was already smitten with a particular boy. His number also ends with a "8" although that was not the reason why I ended up with him.

888 has a very nice jaw bone. I think he is probably 22-23 years old, but hey you never know with these Thai boys. 

He is short, very slim and has a tight chest, 6 pack but no real muscle. A real twink boy! No visible tattoos. 

He also has a smile to die for.... I think that's what really got me.

If it helps.. and you are into the twink boys like me. He stands out! He is far superiors to the other boys in terms of twinky love.

I'll stand up to racism whenever I have the chance, and racists like you who don't want to face their bias.

I appreciate your taking a stand and speaking up. 

Thanks.

With that being said, I hope this thread can return to the OP's original intent to talk about his first time in the red light district.  :)

I think I may have caught the bug. 

Me , still being in the bug phase even after 15 trips,  in opposition to ChristianPFC I congratulate you to discover that fun filled soi and wish you a lot of exiting times  there in the future.

Yes , watch you wallet.

It may be time in the future when you decide to shed that bug off  but  do not rush to the doctors yet !

Guest samebb

Me , still being in the bug phase even after 15 trips,  in opposition to ChristianPFC I congratulate you to discover that fun filled soi and wish you a lot of exiting times  there in the future.

Yes , watch you wallet.

It may be time in the future when you decide to shed that bug off  but  do not rush to the doctors yet !

vinapu I feel I may be slightly different to even you. I am living here. Not a vacation. I have the time to use the apps to meet boys. ...   however...

As I said before, now that Andyy has introduced me to the pleasures of Twilight, It is going to be very hard to stay away!

vinapu I feel I may be slightly different to even you. I am living here. Not a vacation. I have the time to use the apps to meet boys. ...   however...

I was just wishing you to have  a good time in the soi.

bars and apps are like having dinner , it may be fun to go out to dine and also fun to cook it at home  depending how we feel  

( and a cooking skills ) 

Guest ronnie4you

Yes, I am happy for us all to move on, sharing our stories and experiences in Thailand. I have made my point. The picture that was posted is a classic example of bias against blacks and we shouldn't stand for it. I am glad that many agree with me, but I am not on a course here to effect change, just make my opinions known and learn yours too.