Wheelz

Jomtien?

Guest ryanasia

Reading this thread I'm attracted to the idea of staying a few days in the Complex at the start of my trip in 2 weeks, rather than at my usual Ambience in BT. I Particularly like the mention of a plentiful supply of twinks.

I've often wandered through on my way back from Dongtan Beach stopping for a drink or massage, but I've never stayed there.

Googling hotels the Zing Resort (ex Ganymede) appeals and is rather cheaper than Posiedon. One review on Tripadviser by a str couple amused me by stating that they didn't like the place particularly the pool where old gay men were to be found with their young boyfriends. Sounds good to me !.

drinking and carousing in Jomtien is much easier on the wallet. Stay where ever you find value for money but whatever the price of the room you will simply spend much less money than boyztown. 

Guest Stewart

Out of curiosity how did you make your booking?

I used Booking.com for the first time then direct with Vlad Properties that have an office on the ground floor. There is a pleasant little shop for basic supplies as well as couple of laundry/dry cleaners. 

Guest Stewart

Was at Sun Bar and @home (met the scotish owner, nice guy) twice in the last few days. 

Twinks everywhere. I actually left alone as I couldn't decide what to do! haha

Sadly it is the same for some of the boys. Such a shame as some of them are too delicious for words. I know most of them struggle to make ends meet and I tip quite a few of them just for being there !! As I said before my little bundle of fluff keeps me on a very short leash and its makes me sad when single guys walk past, and you can tell they really want it, but are unable to pluck up the courage, I know I was one, on what they are missing out on. As a member says on a another thread "Carpe Diem" SEIZE THE DAY. or if you like "Carpe Puer" SEIZE THE BOY

Guest Stewart

Would that be "Carpe Puerum"?

Very sorry sir, I will write it out 1000 times !!

however if you ask google its "pure ad capere, not that is anything to go by, any way I guess we get the drift. No boy should go home alone....or farang for that matter...We owe it to them at least for being there for us. Great arse for the price of a couple of packets of fags (UK prices). What more do you need.

I'm in Jomtien now, staying at the Posiedon in the ComPlex. I didn't arrive from the airport till about 2am but a few of the bars were still

Going strong. I dumped my bag and went out supposedly for one beer just to unwind but inevitably I found myself sitting with a nice looking boy contemplating an off. There was not much of a conversation as his English as nearly zero. He was 24 and had just started working in the bar. I took him for a short time as a good nights sleep was my number 1 priority. I won't take him again despite a good performance in bed particularly with his kissing skills. I would prefer a rather more sophisticated boy with boyfriend potential.

The Posiedon has a rather interesting tiny swimming pool where you can swim against a pumped flow of water current.

What's the going rate for the tips in Jomtien?

Alex, I assume you are speaking of a tip for off-site sexual services? My usual tip either there or elsewhere is 1000. Baht.

Having one sit and chat with me cost me one drink and min of 100 Baht tip. If there is chemistry between us the tip would be 200 or even 300 depending on various factors.

As regards tips or sexual services to boys in Jomtien I've paid the following so far :

Firstly a boy from a Complex bar I mention further back in this thread. I paid him 1300 for about 2 hours in my bed. A good top but no English skills. Of course there was the off fee and a couple of boy drinks.

Next a boy contacted on GR at 1pm. Took him a while to arrive as he lived and worked (gogo) in Sunee. He was totally unfamiliar with Jomtien and had to walk around the complex looking for me, after he arrived via motorbike. Very twinky and 19. I topped him to completion and was very happy about that. I asked him to go into the hotel pool with me for an extra tip, but he seemed anxious to go. I gave him 1400. No off fee, no drinks, good value.

Lastly a boy from a bar in the Complex. Midnight to 6.30 am. I wanted to go jogging so asked him to go, which he seemed happy about. Paid him 1800. Perhaps a little too much.

As regards tips in the bars. I would give 100 to 200 to a boy with good English conversation, plus drinks, but I have yet to find him. In my limited experience English skills seem rather limited with Jomtien boys. I'm rather bored with the standard "what your name" " where you come from" "how long you stay "

Poseidon or The Agate boutique in Jomtien ?  Can anyone recommend one over the other (plus and minus) ?  Thanks

I left a review on the 29th December on Trip Advisor for The Agate, I've never stayed at The Poseidon so I can't comment.

I stayed at The Agate with my partner, several other guests were eating breakfast with a different boy on different mornings so joiners must not have been a problem.

The Posiedon is excellent. The staff and the owner, who is German, are very welcoming and helpful. It's relatively quiet at night due to it being slightly away from the noisy bars. There are no female employees. I think 99% gay. The restaurant is one of the best in Jomtien.

I always enjoyed the atmosphere in the Jomtien Complex bars over the New Year period.

Plenty of 'staff' to suit most tastes and no hassles.

Good selection of condos nearby if anyone fancies a change from a hotel. If you're staying for a longer period, generally cheaper than hotels. No issues taking guests back.

I'll have to check out the massages next trip. 4 or 5 places within the complex (other than the Blind Massage).

Any recent reviews anywhere?