williewillie

Winner Boys in Sunee Plaza opening February 18th

From what I've seen the last couple of weeks the boys have individual underwear every night now. So no more towels blocking the view. The owner seem to listen to what customers want and adjust accordingly and that is also a succesful concept. The bar was full of boys and customers yesterday at about 22 while some other bars in Sunee were more quiet.

Agree with all the above.

Comparison of Classic Boys Bangkok and Winner Boys Pattaya this month:

Classic Boys up to 30 customers, entertained by about 20 gogo boys and tended by about 20 fully dressed staff, drink price 380 THB regular, can be negotiated down to 300 THB.

Winner Boys 14 customers, 8 gogo boys, 5 fully dressed staff, drink price 79 THB for soft drink.

Even before going into off fees and tip expectations, I can make my choice: get on the bus to Pattaya!

I reckon Classic Boys had the best selection of cute twinks this year, followed by Winner Boys.

However, the pricing in Winner boys is much more attractive, so I agree with Christian that Winner boys is the place to be.

Winner Boys collected 3 off fees from me this time, which puts it in #1 position.

The only thing you need to be wary of is one or two of the boys sitting down with you before they are invited.

I find it sometimes a bit difficult to “butterfly”, although I do like to off different ones in the early part of my trips. Later I often evolve into daddy mode.

I agree, taking different boys from the same bar night after night may feel bit awkward, it's why having different bars at disposal come handy.

But that awkwardness in more our problem than boys' who are used to this type of farang's behavior.

After a while when one builds a reputation for being butterfly it may be even expected as whisper of one  of Tawan hunks to my ear " when is my turn to sleep with you" attests   

Z909 would that be three separate boys or maybe the same boy three times?. I find it sometimes a bit difficult to “butterfly”, although I do like to off different ones in the early part of my trips. Later I often evolve into daddy mode.

Actually 2 boys, one of them twice. With several days between visits to the bar.

Whilst offing one lad per bar would avoid complications, it's not like there are 10 bars with 4~5 cute lads in each.

So it follows that I need to be prepared to off different lads from the same bar.

Remember, the lad you offed one night is only going to go with you on the next visit because of the tip.

As that's his main motivation, it follows that the customer should decide who gets the tip.

Of course, I do try to prepare by telling the lad I'm a butterfly on the first off.

But that awkwardness in more our problem than boys' who are used to this type of farang's behavior.

Yes indeed.

I very much like two guys who work at the same place.  They both know it because I've told them so individually and I usually see them on an alternating basis. I'm careful, however, to pay them the same.  if I didn't, then I could see a problem in the making.

And "our problem" is merely a psychological problem, rather than a real one. A psychological problem which we ourselves can challenge & fix.

The boys will for the most part go with a different customer every night if that's where the next tip is coming from.

We're perfectly entitled to ask to off any boy in the bar. The selfish ones might try to pressurize you to off them again, but that's for the most part their self interest. Others are just behave perfectly when you off another lad.

Estimate: 6, of which all could be classified as twinks, but perhaps 3 might be interesting contenders for an off.

Disclaimers:

1 I believe these things can vary significantly from night to night, based on a general assessment of gogo bars

2 I was there during peak season, when there were plenty of customers to off lads. Customers were outnumbering the lads on some visits. So when things quieten down, perhaps they don't get offed as quickly.

I suppose some of the Pattaya residents can make a better estimate.

Another question about Winner for recent visitors. How many boys would you expect to find at say 10 pm ? This would be when most boys would have appeared but before many were offed. Also what proportion could be classified as twinks.

At one time the boyz were being offed at the time the bar opened thus leaving few to "man" the stage. Now there seems to be plenty  of boyz at 10 pm.  In general many twinks types but that is all in the eye of the beholder.

It seems that there are incentives to encourage the boyz to return to the bar after an off.