a447a

Bangkok Report April 2017

It is quiet in the bars and massage places here in Pattaya too. Many bar boys and massuers are probably still in the countryside or returning after Songkran holidays.

I was wondering if you was in Okinawa sightseeing, looking for fun or returning to your previous home town in Japan? Anything of interest there for a visit to Japan when local issues quieten down? I am worried about my Korean friend living in Seoul. Far too close to those missiles in the north.

Looking forward to your reports, you certainly know how to enjoy your holidays.

I went to Okinawa just for sightseeing ; I wanted to visit areas associated with WW2 but was very disappointed. First, you need a car to get around but I left my drivers licence at home so had to take bus tours. The only places you can go by bus are the former Naval Officers underground headquarters and the Peace Memorial museum. No other remnants are accessible.

We did, however, go up to the observation deck of a building right next to Kadena Army base and watch the planes take off.

Everything of cultural significance was destroyed during the war so there's nothing really to see, unless you're interested in castle ruins or the totally reconstructed Shuri Castle in Naha.

Naha itself consists of just one main street lined with souvenir shops and expensive steak restaurants, plus three mediocre shopping malls.

All in all, it was a bit of a waste of time. I gave the Pineapple Farm, the Butterfly Farm and the Fruit farm a wide berth!

So if you want to experience Japan, stick to Tokyo and Kyoto to begin with.

And I'd be worried if I lived in Seoul. Way too close to NK for comfort.

I was at the x-boys show at 11.30.... no lady boy caberat thank god but no chuck-wow either.

There was a small part at the end when one of the guys was getting sucked and then a fuck show which went around the very small audience collecting tips!

I actually enjoyed it! :-)

Butterfly farms and fruit farms.

And pineapple farms and reptile farms.

Okinawa is not to be confused with the rest of Japan. If you study it's history you'll see it was under the hegemony of China for a long time. The influence lingers.

BTW, I was born in Australia. I just grew up in Tokyo.

Guest ryanasia

I went to Okinawa just for sightseeing ; I wanted to visit areas associated with WW2 but was very disappointed. First, you need a car to get around but I left my drivers licence at home so had to take bus tours. The only places you can go by bus are the former Naval Officers underground headquarters and the Peace Memorial museum. No other remnants are accessible.

We did, however, go up to the observation deck of a building right next to Kadena Army base and watch the planes take off.

Everything of cultural significance was destroyed during the war so there's nothing really to see, unless you're interested in castle ruins or the totally reconstructed Shuri Castle in Naha.

Naha itself consists of just one main street lined with souvenir shops and expensive steak restaurants, plus three mediocre shopping malls.

All in all, it was a bit of a waste of time. I gave the Pineapple Farm, the Butterfly Farm and the Fruit farm a wide berth!

So if you want to experience Japan, stick to Tokyo and Kyoto to begin with.

And I'd be worried if I lived in Seoul. Way too close to NK for comfort.

I had a great time in Naha exploring the side streets and numerous gay bars. There are a few alleys off of the main street that you can find a very nice selection of venues to try.

https://www.facebook.com/search/103796782993074/places-in/128470943900600/places/intersect/

a447a,

Glad you liked Silom Dental. I have recommended them a number of times. Always been pleased with the time they took and the finished product. And of course so easy to get there.

Is Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic and Silom Dental the same??

Do they do Crowns and how long might it take??

You're a natural successor to Shigeo Tokuda. ;)

Lol

I doubt I'll still be going strong at 82! But I explained on another board why I can see myself going on for quite some time yet.

" Actually, I think anyone can duplicate my exploits. If you look at how I go about enjoying myself you'll notice that a lot of my sexual exploits are passive, or don't requirie a lot of effort from me - sucking, chuck-wowing and bottoming.

Being in an active role; i.e. fucking a couple of times a day over an extended holiday can be exhausting and there's no way I could keep it up, so to speak. Having said that, I do like to be versatile and mix it up about but certainly not every day.

A happy ending is very important to me so as long as I can keep getting it up the fun will continue - hopefully well into old age!"

So despite my reputation, I'm no stud. I'm just super horny. Becoming a bottom has been a revelation and ensures that I can continue to enjoy an interesting sex life. I understand that it's not for everyone. But I'm sure sucking and chucking are!

And I'll still jump at the chance to top. It's just that I like strong, very masculine types - like the Tai yai in Chiang Mai, for example - and so finding a bottom is challenging.

This report only covered 4 days but I'll make sure I spend a lot more time as a sex tourist next trip.

All I need to do is decide where to go. I have my favourite guys in Adams Apple in Chiang Mai (I especially love Korn!!!!) so maybe I'll go back there. Or back to Pattaya.

Or even Sri Lanka. I've heard some good reports about Negombo and the two gay resorts there.

It appears we 4 have the same taste in guys.

He seems more and more handsome every time I go back to Bangkok. I think this time he didn't have braces on his teeth; I'm not sure as my eyes were elsewhere - they were admiring his gorgeous cock.

The trip before last he asked me if he could be my boyfriend. But unfortunately, he's straight and is top only. I need someone who can also bottom. But I meet up with him every time I go to Bangkok. He's such a lovely guy!