Guest samebb

Jupiter 2018 is open!

21 hours ago, vinapu said:

you right, I saw many times bars where boys outnumbered customers but never been in one where there were more customers than boys outside of show time ( people coming for shows only are not really boy hunters )

I don't think the virus affected the bar, but I wonder how they deal with Chinese customers?!

14 hours ago, ggobkk said:

I’m hearing there are very few Chinese around at the moment. 

True, there are fewer Chinese tourists in Bangkok, in general. But there's still (and always will be) Chinese customers in Jupiter. A Jupiter boy randomly texted me on Line a couple days back, so I asked him, "Bar have many China customer?" he replied, "Ya, haha." 

A few affluent mainlanders are extending their stay in Bangkok as they are fearful of going back to their country.

Overall customer number is obviously decreasing but those who are cancelling BKK holiday are mostly “watch show only, no off” type customers.

Regular Chinese customers are still coming so boys are getting offed at this point in time.

A week ago I was coming through Suvarnabhumi immigration and despite the ban on Chinese tours there was a guy with a flag shepherding a small group tour from China. Cambodia PM has come into a lot of flak for allowing the cruise ship to unload but Thai PM is being reckless allowing flights from China.

Vinapu,

First of all, I am happy to inform you that  your handsome Cambodian is still working at Jupiter.

The current situation of the bar is simply disastrous.

Even a star boy is offering himself to a customer who he normally wouldn’t give a second glance.

They are scared of Coronavirus but more scared of the financial fall out.

Numbef of boys   40% down

Number of customer 60% down

Dreamboy - very empty at quick glance. Freshboy, there were 20+ boys but only 2 other customers while we were there.

Moonlight is currently weathering the storm quite well but for how long? I don’t know.

I'm glad to hear he is still there and at the same time sad to hear buys are going through bad times.

It looks it's good time to be there though as market forces are at work  and even star boys  are looking at Hunchbacks from Notre Dame and the like with smile. I wish I was retired - would be on the plane tonight with salvation mission. 

11 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

So it means I have a greater chance with Arm???!!! A boy can dream, lol...but I'm so sad with Dreamboy... :( ...but at the same time happy with Moonlight   surviving :) 

handsome guy like you has always chance with Arm , it's us ugly farangs who may have some Arm-engaging problems

22 hours ago, Jasper said:

The current situation of the bar is simply disastrous.

Even a star boy is offering himself to a customer who he normally wouldn’t give a second glance.

They are scared of Coronavirus but more scared of the financial fall out.

Numbef of boys   40% down

Number of customer 60% down

Thank you for the update! Really hoping things will pick up for the boys' sake but after the first Thai death from the virus last Saturday, I'm not so sure. Wished Bkk was just a two-hour plane ride away. Oh wait- 

I also note one of Jupiter's star is all shacked up and is not working anymore apparently? #31 

6 hours ago, aymidios said:

Thank you for the update! Really hoping things will pick up for the boys' sake but after the first Thai death from the virus last Saturday, I'm not so sure. Wished Bkk was just a two-hour plane ride away. Oh wait- 

I also note one of Jupiter's star is all shacked up and is not working anymore apparently? #31 

I am glad to inform you that #31 appeared in the show last night.

Also Boom and Arm.

Arm isn’t worried about Coronavirus but concerned about the shortage of customers.

Do you guys remember ex Moonlight model Mr Boss?

I saw him presenting himself on Jupiter’s stage.

Although he is handsome he does not stand out amongst other Jupiter boys without Moonlight’s elaborate MODEL package somehow, also it doesn’t help if he was wearing shirt throughout the evening.

He was remained until 12 o’clock walk.